Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book One: A Fresh New Return.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:47 pm

[You two just broke a rule x-x so sorry but warning one. SDosent matter anyway its only a warning xD If i sound moody im just pissed off irl sorry x-x BUT DUN GO EMO BECOZ OF DIS EMO FACE, B HAPPY YANOO? Very Happy]

Carmewn was whooing the class again.
"CARMEN SIT DOWN!" The teacher yelled "LET ME FINISH THE REGISTER"
"Er, well, No," Carmen said, backing mack and jamie up
"Why, may i ask?" The teacher put her hands on her hips.
Carmen reached out for the register, but it flew into the air.
And she happeend to levitate it.
AGAIN
"CARMEN! Back chatting, throwing registers. One more and you're booked for dteention after school."
Carmen let out a relieved sigh, she had hid the register and done her job
"Sorry miss, dont know what camer over me." Carmen smiled, as the class giggled
Then her phone beeped
"DETENTION." The teacher screamed
"Loser." Jenna said loudly, sitting next to Link.
Carmen drooped her head and walked out to the headmasters office.
Link stared
"Uh, miss, can i like. Get a drink?" Link asked
"Yes. Of course, Link."
Suddenlt al lthe boys raised their hands for a drink
"NO. One at a TIME." Ten teacher shouted.
Link caught up with Carmen
"Carmen." He said
"Huh?" Carmen turned
"Wow never thought I would find you. I saw you and jamie and mack at lunchtime, didnt know youy were actualy THE Carmen and Jamie and Mack." Link gasped
"Er, how do yopu know mack we didnt introduce hi mto you..?" Carmen blinkwd
"I know him already. Thats why Im here. For you." Link said
"..Er. Ok, im not looking for a biyfriend sorry..." Carmen giggled nervously edging away
Link looked confused
"Oh! No, not i nthat way i mean i've been sent here for you." Link said "And Mack. And Jamie. DOnt know abiout kevin."
"Wait, you already know mack is a vampire?" Carmen kept her voice low incase anyone heard
"Mack..MACK. You mean mack, as in, Evil dad?" Link shotued
"SHh! Keep your voice low! And..evil dad? Huh?" Carmen said
"Of course! Thats why im here! He's obviously gonna do something..something.wrong!" Link shotued to himself
"Okkkkk calllmm doowwnn" Carmen was getting freaked out
"And that mack gguy..He's obviously undercover too! Came here for soemthing ,maybe" Link clicked his fingers. Then froze
"You. And jamie. Of course.."
"He came for me? Wait, im confused, just leave me be." Carmen wlaked off
"WAIT, I know your secret!" Link called after her.
Carmen stopped
"What secret? Just leave me aand my friends alone. Well. Unless my friends want ytou." Carmen said, then ran off.

LOL! yOUR TEXT GOT ME INTO TROUBLE! oh well who cares lol ill escape lol
omg that link guy is gfgreaking me out
he was lyk
sayin sumthing about mack being evil and is heere to get me n u
o, n he also sed dat lin kwas sent ere for me n you n mack weird!
and he also sed he knows my./your ssecret. im lyk, wtf! what sercret!
unless u hav a secret.?
but yh sure i'll com

Carmen xxx
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Mack continued to get closer to her, eyes widened. They were suddenly not so black anymore. They were... Multicoloured. Flashes of different colours that could cause seizures. But it was to hypnotise the girl, as he got closer.
Jamie's words had faded off, as she stared into those eyes, and he got closer to her, having been pushed away.
Yes. He knew Link. He had acted cold towards the boy he had met long ago. Link would have to refresh his memory. He must have been a superhero from the other city. A vampire-slayer? These questions would have bubbled in Mack's mind.
Mack was so close to her, he could smell the blood through her flesh. Jamie's face was so close, and that was when he went for her neck. He bared his fangs, and hissed, breaking the line of sight and hypnotism.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Mack peirced one fang into the skin, but only let a small amount of blood trickle down, because he did not want Jamie to loose TOO much blood and die.
Mack gently licked the blood off hungrily and greedily peirced once more, only once. That would do no harm.
He licked the blood once more, and urned away, satisfied.

[shortie]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:24 pm

Carmen dedcided to go to jamies house.
There was no point stayikng herer.
Carmen ran accross the playground and over the gates to her house, ooened the back gate and used the spare key Jamie had given her for the back door.
She slowly opened the door and walked in
Carmen was still amazed at how beautiful and huge the house was.
She turned around and looked out the window to the garden, and watched the birds fly.
She sighed, then turned back around and screamed
"YOU!" She shrieked
"Shhh!!" Link whispered
"How did you get in here!?" Carmen hissed
"UI just did, ok?" Lin kwent tolwards the living room
"WHy are you here?" Carmen followed
"Jamie." He jsut said, then opened the door. He froze, and Carmen gasped
"MACK." Carmen shouted
Mack turned around swiftly, then his face dropped
"...O-oh hi. I was just er...er.." Mack stammered
Carmen looked at jamie flopped o nthe sofa
Then Macxk's eyes swivelled to Link
"YOU!" He hissded, baring his blood dripping fangs.
Carmen took a step back, then realising mack meant Link
"..Ok how come everyone knows this guy and I dont?!" Carmen said
Link looked at jamie, then mack, then carmen
"QUICK! Draw the curtains back and turn all the lights on!" Link ran to the kitchen windows
"What!? WHy!" Carmen nblinked, as Mack hisseddc more, his eyes twinkling
"Just do it." Link shouted
"Pfft! My friends a stupid vampire, my stalker likes to the curtains drawn." Carmen muttered to herself, turning the lights on slowly
"NO DONT!" Mack shrieked
Carmen stopped
"Huh?" Carmen blinked, before noticing jamie o nthe sofa
"..You bit jamie!" Carmen shotued
"Oh, yeah. sure, NOW You notice." Link rolled his eyes
Mack got up infront of jamie, stretching his hands, like he was p[rotecting her.
Mack pulled hsi hands to his face at the light, hissing more and more loduly
"No wait, link stop." Carmen said. "Why did you bite her?"
Mack put his hands downa nad drooped slightly. His dark eyes turned back to his usual colour
"I had to, its my instinct." Mack said. "And my dad."
Link nodded
Carmen looked at link and mack "Im guessing you know each toher..?" Carmen said, and then Mack started talking all about how those two know eahc other.
Link took his que and slowly picked up jamie behind mack, who was unconsious (HOWEVER YOU SPELL EET Sad ), and headed for the front door
"Dont leave me here!" Carmen mimed
Link shrugged
Mack noticed carmen miming
Carmen froze "Heh. Sorry, just ya know...stretching my muscles."
Mack went to turn around to look at Link
Link ducked"
"Nooo!! I mean...keep..kepp telling me your..er..story." Carmen grabbed Mack's shoulders
"Hurry up!" Carmen hissed
Link slowly and quietly opened the door, and carried jamie out
Mack's eyes turned backto black and he started hissing again showing off his fangs
"Jesus christ!" Carmen shrieked and stepped back
"Too late, no ones protecting you know. You saw jamie. Now i have to wipe you out aswell." Mack let out a harsh cold laugh. "At least i'll sleep full tonight."
Carmen looked around desperatly
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:01 pm

(MAck's eyes are always black. Just leave my char Rping to me because there are so many mistakes on my char in both of your posts)
( He'll bite Carmen when he shows her his coffin!!!! )
Mack's eyes turned back to black, and he chewed at his bottom lip, drawing the odd purpleish-black acidic, poisonous, blood.
"She was there...She was just there."
He frantically said, pointing to the sofa, as if Jamie was still there.
"Begging me to have a drink."
Mack was secretly glad he had had some. She had been delicious, and now he had her taste in his mouth, and he wanted more.
Carmen seemed terrified of him. It did not surprise him. He had bitten her friend, and to be honest, if Link had not been there, he would have drunk her dry.
Mack was ashamed, deep in his stomach, as the blood went into his own, and mixed. giving him something like an all-time high.
The blood stained Mack's gums and white teeth, making him seem mental. His eyes no longer sparked and hypnotised. Mack hated Link.
"I...I can't drink you."
His bottom lip quivered, threatening to make the vampire cry. But he stayed looking emotionless, and walked over to the lightswitch, turning the lights off that threatened to give him iritating spots.
He would only frazzle if he was put in full glare. Tanning beds were not allowed!
Mack looked to Carmen, as he smelled the blood, strong in the air.
He doubled over, smelling the sofa. One drop of blood on it, and a hiss rose to his throat. Uncontrollable.
He dug his fangs into the sofa idiotically, and just came back with the taste of blood, and cotton. Mack rubbed the back of his hand across his lips and teeth and gums, getting the blood off, then licking it up.
He looked to Carmen, and got up again, smiling in an odd way. An almost evil way.
"It's my life. Without blood. I will perish."
Suddenly, his dad called up from the basment, which almost made Mack's two hearts freeze.
"Mack! Who are you talking to?? And what are you doing home so early? You need to help me finish my--"
But Mack had begun to whistle, the rest of the sentance drowned out in the sharp tune. He stopped, as his father had stopped.
"Yes dad! NOT YET!"
He shouted.
Mack slowlu averted his eyes back to Carmen, and cleared his throat nervously.
"Anyway. Could you deprive a human of it's Oxygen? No. Exactly. A vampire needs blood, like a human needs air to breathe. Without it. Countless lives would be lost."
Mack shrugged, and his eyes hid under black, shiny, greasy, fringe.
"I wouldn't mind teaching you some of the Vampiric lore! The ones that are fake, that humans make up, and the ones that are real!" He smiled hopefully.
"Oh! And my coffin! And my dad's array of stakes!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:54 pm

Jamie went to link.
"I'll seeya later. I'm going to mine." Jamie said.

[SO sorry. TOTAL shooooooooooooooooort]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:20 pm

[LOL Kiha that was a seriously short shortie xD]

Carmen froze, scared, curious, all in one go.
"U-um.." Carmen looked outside, and saw jamie walk away. She sighed, at least Link would jump in if she got bit
" Fine." She said, taking a risk.
Then she saw Link walk away aswell
MAN-WHORE! She screamed in ehr head, ands followed mack.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:31 pm

Mack walked upstairs, leading Carmen away from the unpacked boxes.
He thumped up the stairs as he walked heavy steps, eyes wide, and unblinking. Creepily plain black.
He walked down the bare hallway and passed into the end room.
The curtains were drawn, and it was almost pitch-black.
But amongst the boxes, there stood, on a long table one would have in a morgue, a wooden coffin. It had blood specks on it, and dark scratch-marks. Mack walked over and stroked her, a bat right in the middle, with the name: 'Mack Lovelace. Dearly departed. 1993- 2004 'We will miss you.'
"Err. Yeah.. Dad faked my death.. So they wouldn't remember me in the last town."
He opened it up and inside, was a comfy head-rest made of black cotton, and padded with frilly black lace and satin.
It smelled of dirt, from being dug up.
Mack turned to Carmen, smiling his pointed, sharp, smile.
"I took up my dad's surname, because my mum.."
He walked up to Carmen, close to her, and went close to her neck, fangs bared in a lustuous way, when he whispered, cold breath on her neck, eyes closed.
"Had a name that never could be pronounced."
He whispered, and then returned to normal, smirking.
"Here's the stakes."
He said, pushing his hands deep into the box, pulling out the splintered things. Some were decorated. Some silver. Some ivory. Some gold.
According, says Mack to Carmen, according to some lore, a stake should go through a heart of a vampire, accompanied with Holy Water.
Mack handed the stake to her, pressing his cool hand against her, slowly.
"I dare you to stab me with it."
He said, whispering soft words again, baring his fangs and actually going closer to her neck, head tipped sideways, curls falling into his eyes, making her point the tip at his heart/s. He chuckled lightly.
"You can't do anything." He whispered to her, fangs touching dear Carmen's neck.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Jamie Walked outside, hair blowing in the light breeze.
A oh-so-familiar Gingr cat with copper eyes mewed.
"Kev!" Jamie said, sitting on a wall and picking it up. Link sat beside her.
"Hey." He said, putting his hands into his pockets.
"Hi." Jamie said, not paying attention to Link but stroking the cat who was rubbing it's tail on Jamie's neck and purring.
"Cat lover?" Link smiled.
"Yes!" Jamie smirked.
Jamie sighed.
"Link, can I trust you 'cos you know us all... .. and you... definately... know Mack.." Jamie said, sighing and hesitating.
Link's brown eyes encouraged Jamie.
"Ok, look." Jamie said.
Kevin Mewed, trying to tell Jamie not to tell.
"I'm a Cat." Jamie said, just then fur grew widly on her skin, her pupils turning thin, eyes going a light green, ears and tail slowly coming out as claws came out.
Kevin Mewed.
"You wern't supposed to say!" Kevin said at Jamie, still in Cat form.
"It's cool. I won't tell anyone." Link smiled.
Jamie strutted onto Link's lap.
"Thanks." She said, nuzzling into him.
Link blushed, but stroked and tickled Jamies ear as amie purred.
Kev stared and hissed, baring his cat teeth, on his hind legs and tail sticking out, ears back.
"Shut up." Jamie said, laying on Link's lap. Kev disaproved, but didn't argue at all.

[I was hoping Link told Carmen, link by accident, but Carmen kept the secret. Carmen accdently spills to Jamie she is a cat and has a fight with Link.]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:15 pm

[..Huh? Carmen spills to jamie shes a cat? I htought jsmie already kenw jamie was a cat. And who has a fight with lihnk?]

Mack went to bite Carmen.
Carmen shrieked and stepped back
She held a stake "Get away from me"
Mack let out a cold laugh
"A silly stake isnt going to kill me, young Carmen." Mack said, then went towards here.
Carmen held her locket as a comfort "Im warning you" She said
Mack let out another laugh
"Give it up, its over, Carmen." Mack said
Carmen let out a sob.
---

Link blushed at Jamie.
"E-erm..I have a secret of myself, aswell." Link said "Well..Im not...im a...er..well.." lin kkept stammering
Jamie pawed him, telling hi mto get o nwith it
Kev just sulked
"Im not human." Link said
Jamie shurgged her fury shoulders "So? Neither am i."
"No, i mean, i dont..exactly live here.." Link said
Jamie bloinked
"You're an alien...?"
"No! I mean, i was, sent here, because, well," Link started, but then he suddenyl went quiet, looking out to the horizon
"..What?" Jamie blinked
"Carmen." He whispered
"Carmen isnt here." Jamie said
"Gotta go!" lINK SAID, jumping off the wall and running to mack's house
"Wait! Where are you going!" jAMIE SHOTUED AFTER HIM (Or mewed. Or meowed. Whatever cats do.)
Kevin nuzzeled up to jamie "Its jsut you and me now.."
Jamie oushed him away "No it isnt." Jamie jumped off the wall and ran after linmk
"Ppft! FIne leave me." Kevin said. Then sulked more "Stupid Link. I'll never ask jamie o na date now."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 9:29 pm

Mack bared his fangs and hissed. He had done this to tease her. But recently, the blood had gotten to his mind, ensnaring it, making him hungry.
Hungry for every new human he saw.
Mack got closer to her in a creepy way, eyes sparkling and snapping bright colours.
He grabbed at the stake in her hand with his strong hands and tested the point in his wrist. It drew forth some bubbled, purpleish-black, acidic blood.
He hissed at the sight of it, and licked it off. Dangerous to any human. Drove them mad and rabid, or killed them.
"This one could kill me. Ivory. Good choice, Carmen."
He congratulated the girl, and diappeared from her sight, to be behind her, hands on her shoulder, rubbing her shoulders soothingly.
"You just need to know which heart to stab."
He laughed coldly, and breathed on her neck, letting her have the stake back, and he readied to bite the vein.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:01 pm

[nvm]
Jamie said her Goodbyes and alked out the house.
"Come on Kev." Jamie said.
Jamie meant to turn cat, but in stead..
Kevin Mewed innocently.
"WHAT Kev?" Jamie roared.
Kevin whimpered and hid.
Jamie screamed.. (Roared?)
"WHAT THE HELL AM I I AM A LION AAAHHH" Jamie roared.
Jamie swished her tail, roaring ad people who ran quickly, away from her.
UNtill Link came out.
"YOU ARN'T A CATYOUR A BLOODY SHAPESHIFTER." Link screamed, scared by the sudden appearance o a lion.
Jamie turned into a pretty model and posed.
"Not just that, hun. I can turn into other people." Jamie smirked.
Link stared as Jamie turned into Link.
"See." Jamie said.
"Get off me!" Link screamed.
Jamie turned to herself.
"Ok. Ok. You caught me. Big whoowhooo. I'm going home." Jamie said.
Kev followed.
"Alone."
Kev mewed and walked off, sad.
Jamie came to her house and settled in, but the doorbell rung.
She opened it, and the geekiest strangest gy EVER was at the door.
"Hi." He snorted, slowly pushing up his taped glasses.
Jamie raised a brown eyebrow [yes,Jet black hair. but so what? I HAVE NOT dyed my hair, and I have black eyebrows and brownhair] Jamie stood, a eye open.
"Is this.. Jamie?" He said, struggling to read off of a peice of paper. He may be a geek, but he had floppy, cute hair.
"Yes..." Jamie paused, hot inside.
"I'm your protecter!" He exclaimed, throwing his papr on the floor and grinning at Jamie.
"...."
"Link has Carmen.. Mack has noone.. But he May have someone, I don't k know. And you have me." The ner said.
"I don't need a babysitter." Jamie said, slamming the door. But thenerd stuck out a hand, and knocked down the whole door.
"..."
"See. I'm Jake by the way. I have super-strength.. As you saw." Jake said, blushing.
"...Err...Sorry."
"That's ok. You can be my protecter and you can live with me I have 2 guest rooms. Pick the male one with theblue walls and dark blue double bed. Come to my school, tell noone of my powers." Jamie said.
Jake nodded and went to unpack his stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:17 pm

[Er link was both of our proterctors but nvm xP this could be fun. a gfeeky protector. I can imagine it now..
Jamie: OMG HELP IM BEEINGGG ATTACCKKEDEDD
Jack: Er *snort sniff* there is 60.4508%vchance that i might split the vordox of my body, saving you, specimen, so, that means there is 40.8.10 chance that i will live and not split the ackrox, so i cant save you sorry.]

Carmen tried to shake him off, but his grip was tight
"HELP!" sHE Shrieked "SOMEONE HELP!"
Mack shook his head and lunged for her neck.
Suddenly Link bust in
"OH YEAH SURE, ITS ABOUT BLOODY TIME." Carmen shrieked
"Sorry I er..had cat duty?" Link shrugged looking sheepish
Carmen stabbed Mack through the heart with the spike
Carmen then ran and stood against Link
"Did i kill him? Did i? Is he dead? Have I won? Carmen said
Mack let out a laugh
"Wrong heart, darling. No chances left."
"Clearly not lets go." Link took carmens hand and pulled her to the window
"OOoookk, i am NOT Jumping iout of there." Carmen said.
Link banged o nthe window
"Its locked."
Carmen's locket started to glow
"WTF!!" Carmen shrieked
Carmen grabbed her locket to see what was wrong
Suddenly she hv0ered i nthe air, her whole body glowing, the whole room lit up
Her brunette hair turned bright purple, tied in neat plaits, and their were so long theiur went to her knees.
Black swirls swirled ina cone direction, forming a black witches hat on her purple hairl.
She twirled herself and a skirt and top appeared on her
The glow faded and she landed o nthe floor, with a heavy CLACK of her heels o nher long white boots

Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Caremen

Carmen looked at herself
"WTf was that.." She whispered

---

(Meanwhile Jamies locket started to glow too. Whenver one of them is i na fight, their lcokets glow xP)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Mack slowly pulled the stake from where she Had run it through him. Purple blood was already flooding the shirt, staining it. Poisonous.
He looked down, and smiled, and looked back up.
His eyes flared angrily., and he focused on Link, baring his already bloodied fangs.
"Fuck you!"
He hissed, but as he did so, the whole room lit up as Carmen morphed.
Mack hid his eyes behind his arm, hissing angrily, and doubling over.
After the transformation, he saw, not Carmen, but a witch in front of him. His eyes widened as he took his arm away, and he backed off into a corner.
That was when Mack's father came in.
"NO!"
He roared, and threw himself into the room, shielding his son from any harm, from the light and from the boy he recognized and from the witch.
He held some sort of homemade raygun in his hand, a chunky thing, that could dissolve human atoms and cause them to just.. Disappear.
His arms were out, wide, and he glared at them through green goggles, rather like Ringo's superhero ones. But they almost took up his whole face.
"You won't hurt my son! You won't even leave this room!"
Mack cowered behind his father, hissing and baring his teeth protectively at the witch. He knew it was Carmen. Her blood had not changed.
His father then loaded the raygun, aimed it at Link, and fired. The bright pink ray almost blinded Mack, and he slumped to the floor, covering his eyes.
"YOU CAN'T TAKE MY SON AWAY FROM ME!"
Mack gripped the purple-bloodied stake in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Jamie's locket glowed, the whole house a golden colour. Jake came running down.
"Go to Mack's!" Jake yelled.
"Why?" Jamie said, annoyed at both Link and Mack.
"GO!" Jake yelled.
Jake lifted up Jamie and Flew to their house.
He crased through the window.
"Oh my god. Geekiness."
Jake had tanned skin,a blue baggy shirt and skinny jeans. Hewore covnerse, and was only a geek because he was seriously smart. He wore BIG back glasses, but with cute floppy hair. Remove the glasses and he was a hottie. He even had a six-pack
Jae let go of Jamie.
"Who the HELLis this idiot?" Mack's dad said, referring to Jamie.
Jamie stared.
Jake took Mack's Dad and lifted him up.
"Break his back?"
"NO." Jamie yelled.
Jake sighed and threw Mack's dad o nto the floor.
"How elegant." Carmen said, rolling her eyes.
Link stood infront of Carmen, as Jamie stood behind Jake.
Jake sighed, waiting for something to happen
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Jamie looked at carmen
"Who..?" Jamie asked
"Carmen." Carmen said
Jamie's eyes did a double take
"Wait, what!?> How! You dont have purple hair!" Jamie said
"Its the lockets" Jake and Lin ksaisd at the same time
"Ok, nice to know an all..BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED WE ARE GOING TO GET VAPOURIZED BY TWO CRAZED VAMPIRES?!" Carmen shrieked
Macks dad got up, his shoulder slumped, grabbed the gun and aoimed it at everyone
"You wont escape!" hE YELLED, and there was an almost sob in his voice
Mack was leant against the wall, holding the purple bloodied stake.
"Uh, yes we will!" Carmen smiled "Right Link? ...Link..?"
"..Yeah we cant escape." Link said
"..What, so we're dead?" Carmen said
"Yeah." Jake smiled
Carmen twitched.
Mack's dad fired at Jamie.
Jake went infront of her, and got shot.
Immediatly he fell onto the floor
"I swear thats supposedf to dissolve him.." Carmen said to herself. She seemed unusually calm..in control.
"Yeah, but he isnt exactly human is he?" Link nodded
Jamie turned itno a lion and leapt at macks dad
Mackdad shot her.
Jamie suddenly stopped.
She bretahred heavily and loudly
Then she collapsed ontop of macks dad
"Oh my god! YOU BASTARD." Carmen screamed, going at Macks dad, but link held her back
"HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF? KILLING PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" Carmen screamed (DOnt worry jamie isnt dead. xP)
"Dadd.."Mack moaned i nthe corner
Macks dad ran to him, while Carmen ran to jamie
"Hey! Jamie! You ok? Please be ok!" Carmen whispered to her
Jamie slowly turned back into a human, her eyes closed her body limp
Jake went behind carmen "She'll be fine."
"I knp--Wait arnt you deadf?!" Carmen blinked
"That only kills humans. Im not a human. Im er, a protector. Jamie isnt a human either. Infact none of us here are humans." Jake said matter-of-factly, hands in pockets. "She'll just be..unconcious (cant spell"#
Mack's dad growled, and ran towards the four.Carmen's eyed suddenly glowed purple. Her hair blwoed as if there was a heavy wind
"Oh no you dont." She said, holding out a hand she levitated macks dad across the room

(SHIT POST I KNOW Sad )
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Mack hissed rabidly, and got up.
"DON'T YOU DARE BEAT UP MY FATHER!"
He protectively yelled, and bared his fangs, as they seemed to get longer, eyes red. It was scary to see Mack possessed by anger.
Mack's father was not doing so well.
He had hit the wall with a bone-crunching sound, and lay there, as still as ever, colour drained from his face so he looked like a vampire.
Mack looked to the group who stood in the room.
Mack had not noticed his father, until the ray gun hit the floor, and the trigger was pulled, aimed at Mack by accident. The pink beam shot through Mack and Mack was tossed back like a rag doll, a blinding white surge of light shot through his stomach.
Mack hit the wall and slid down it onto his rear. He looked like he had collapsed, but he peered through his curls at his wound, and put a hand to it.
It was gory. Purple blood stained his stomach, his innards were seen. Sickening.
Yet.. At the same time, the wound began t heal over quickly. The fabric of the shirt had disintegrated, and he was left, showing his muscled stomach, pale, and soft.
Mack breathed heavily, and got up, purple blood staining his hand.
He looked to his father, and let out a cry of despair. He ran to his creator. Mack knelt down beside his father, a stake sticking through his father's back. Mack turned him over as he groaned, the people seeming to disappear, even the witch. He pulled it out with a sickening squish noise, and turned him back over. The feminine lips, and soft nose and skin of his father were a deathly pale. Mack's face was lined with pain and sadness. He wept, throwing the stake aside. Mack's wound continued to heal slowly, as if passing through all stages of evolution. Bone, muscle, and skin and veins. Mack did not need to think, as he pulled his black shirt over his head, showing his pale, muscled body, skin lightly veined. He quickly put the shirt, and pressed it down onto the wound with his manly,veined, hands.
He peered into the face of the one he had been able to trust.
"Dad.."
His dad choked on his breaths, and seemed to be trying to tell Mack something.
"Dad??"
Mack frantically said.
"Tuh-Take off the guh-goh- goggles suh-son."
He stuttered. Mack first thought, what goggles? And then he stupidly remembered his father's. Mack supported his father's back, and gently pulled them off his head.
What Mack saw, stunned him. His eyes widened, and his mouthed opened, baring the fangs.
It was a woman. Light eyelashes, wide, womanly-shaped eyes.
"Dad?"
Mack croaked weakly.
"No... Son.... Muh-muh-mother and Duh-Duh-duh-duh-dad."
And with that, she passed into paradise.
Mack felt her shudder, and go heavy. Mack paused, looking into her face hopefully.
Nothing happened for those few minutes, until Mack howled with rage and sadness, looking over his shoulder at the viewers.
"YOU KILLED HIM!!!"
Mack cried. His tears were black and purple, almost blood-tears.
"HOW COULD YOU?"
Mack left the body, and picked up the two stakes, one in each hand.
"YOU BASTARDS! YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!"
He shouted, tears staining his cheeks as if he had worn eyeliner and mascara. The shirt was left, discarded.
He had a nipple missing to the left of his chest. So he had been created? Not born?
This tore at Mack's heart, and made him rabid.
He hurled the staked at them, crying as he did so, crying at them to get out of his sight, and leave his family be.
Mack was alone, a lonely child. A lonely vampire with secrets still left to discover. But he couldn't. The last known family-member had died. And along with it, the answers.
Mack choked on his breathy sobs, unable to see the witch and Link and Jake through his tears. He tried to throw himself at Link, tried to half-heartedly punch the boy in.
He then threw himself down beside Jamie, and took her into his lap, stroking her hair shakily from her face, and kissed her forehead, to mend any damage. He had grown attatched to Jamie, and he tried to make sure his tears didn't fall on her. His acidic tears would burn through anything, which explained the holes in his fabric of his shirt and the floorboards.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:08 pm

"Mack.." Jamie said.
It was NOT a good time to beat up a boy for flirting with her.
"Look.. Don't hurt Carmen or Jake.." Jamie said awkwardly. She tilted one head and kissed Mack's cheek gingerly.
She then got up.
"This is the real me." Jamie said, gently laying Mack accross the Sofa. Kevin's cat form was howling at the window.
Kevin turned dog and tried to growl. Werewolf, Lizard, Elephant and reindeer. He didn't get anyones attention. Jamie looked at Carmen.
Jamie lifted up her head, spread out her arms and legs in a star shape. Soon, Jamie turned into a real life Dragon!
Jamie breathed slowly, warm smoke pouring out of her nostrils.
"Shapeshifter." Carmen breathed.
Jamie turned into Miley Cyrus, singing `Who said`.
"You even sound like her!" Carmen said, clapping.
"Human Changer? Form Changer?" Jake said, tilting his head.
Jamie smirked.
Suddenly, she turned green.
"Are you going to be sick?" Carmen said, stepping away.
"No!" Jamie said, but spikes shot out of her face. Carmen screamed, Mack stared, still on the sofa.
Suddenly Jamie turned into a Cactus, Christmas tree, Flower bush, Ju-ju flytrap and back to her normal self.
"Woah. Plant changer!" Jami said, staring at her hands.
Her hands shot out into vines, spreading out and breaking a Window.
"Oo... Sorry.. 'bout that.." Jamie said, hands shrinking into.. Hands.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Carmen smiled to herself
"...So...are we...all friends now?" Carmen winced
EVeryone groaned. Carmen asked thew wrong question after she killed macks dad/mum and strabbed mack
Mack slwoly cried more
Jamie tilted her head and went over to him, and went to wipe the tears away
Mack grabbed her hand
"DOnt." He whispered
"Im only trying to-"
"Just dont. Never touch my tears."
"Why?"
"You will regret it."
Carmen sighed "Mack i msorryu...he held upo thre gun and i got scared and and and"
Mack held uo his hand
Link and jake started to glow
"Er...ok what the feathers?" Jamie blinked
"Oh great, let me guess, they're angels." Carmen hissed
"No. We were only sent to protect you." Link said
"Yeah, uh, we know that. But all you;ve made us do is kill osmeone and-"
"No, we were sent to make sure you found your pwowers." Jake saidCarmen snorted "Yeah, right, powers. Sure jamie can shaoeshift and mack there is a vampire."
"You havw them too. All of you, and theres a reason for that. A reason for having good powers. Just dont use them for evil." Jake said
Jamie turned into an old monk, and said "Ooooh,, yess,, child,,.,,,you aree thhee choosseennn onee." EVeryone gigled
"No this is serious. There is trouble coming to earth..and im afraid its happening at the wrong time." Lin ksaid
"What wrong time?"
"COme on, you're teenagers. Thats the worst possible time to take up the responsibily of svaing the world." Lionk started to fade. So did jake
Jamie panicked "WAIT! Jake! LinK! Where are you going? DOnt leave us!"
Kevins face lit up "WELL IF YOU HAVE TO GO.."
"We do,. Our job is done." They said, before fading away comletly
A deadly silence follwoed.
Mack moaned with pain. "Ss-take.." He croaked
Jamie ran to him "Oh god oh god! Lemme poull it out-"
"NO! The blood/..its..its acid..jsut.."
"What do we do then!? Just watch you die?" Jamie said
Carmen sobbed a bit "Mack im sorry I jsut got scared. Its instinct."
"This is awkwards..ima gop.,." kwvin oopened the window
Carmen levitated himj onto the coffin
"Oh no you dont." carmen huissed "You're helping us keep mack alive, even if that means you dont."
Kwvin whimpered
Carmen grabbed some gloves and out them on.
She grabbed the stake and pulled it out
Mack moaned with pain, but sdlowl,y the wound healed over., The blood dripped back into his vein, the skin sitche dback together
Carmen threw the stake otut eh window
"..I h-hate you." Mack hissed
"I know!" Carmen said smiling

Meanwhiel, outside someone picked up the stake. It was a little girl, in blak and red school uniform. But something was strnage abotu her..
Her eyes were re3d, and her skin was ghost white. And when she picked it uo the acid blood didnt hurt her. She threw the stake u poand down catching it each time tjhen grinned to herself
"Pearlz here i come" She grinned

Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 EvilGirl

(Sorry i kinda forgot carmen killed macks creator and stabbed mack x-x)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 pm

MAck looked at the broken window and weakly smiled. He would have been killed if his mum or dad was around.
Mum or dad?
His creator then..
Mack was confused. Many doors were left closed, and locked. And he would never find the key to them.. Unless....
Mack knew what he had to do. He was greatful of Carmen pulling the stake from his body, and thanked his vampirism for healing it up. He wished for a shirt, for modesty. But he tried to not let it show.
Mack was left with those mascara-like tear-tracks, and he sighed, standing up. Jake and Link were leaving. That was good. He guessed. That meant not so much drama. The protectors weren't needed. So if he needed to kill Carmen..
No! Bad thoughts!
Now he just wanted Kevin to leave.
Mack hissed and bared his bloodied fangs.
Now Jamie had showed her true identity. And she kissed him on his cheek. He stroked the cheek she had kissed, absent-mindedly.
He thought he loved her.
When he said her name in his mind, and out loud, his hearts pounded, and almost stayed together in time. His face felt red, and made him feel like butterflies were taking residence in his stomach.
He got up, and walked over to the feminine body of his creator.
She had had him.
Of course!
Vampires couldn't have children, so she had injected someone's sperm into her system, at a premature state. It had to be born, or else.
He was a test-tube baby??
Mack held his breath, as the room stunk as decay almost immediately.
It was horrible. Smelled of singed flesh and what not.
He hid Carmen, Kevin, and Jamie's view of his creator's already decaying body, bared his fangs, and bit into her neck. He drunk greedily. This was a chance. A chance to unlock those doors.
Mack drunk up the vampiric blood, and it burned at his throat. A hiss rumbled from within, and he almost choked at the bubbling, acidic, blood. Black stained his pale cheeks, splattered with the blood, and he tasted her life in his mouth. He rolled the blood on his tongue, and swallowed it. She had no more blood.
And with that, came noises from outside.
The sounds of a stake being thrown up and down continuously.
And faint speaking.
Mack's eyes widened, and he forgot about the answers to his life,
"Carm'! What did you do to the stake???" He hissed in a demonic voice, so unlike his own. he ran to the window, fangs considerably longer, and he saw her. His muscles tensed. She looked demonic.
She looked evil.
He slid open the window, and before they could stop him, he had jumped out, and to the ground, like a cat, crouching on the lawn.
"Falz kur hart?"
He asked.

Who are you? in his vampiric language. He tested it out, in case she was one of his own kind.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:05 pm

you can skip my go. read the topic i done. d.i.r.f.t.r. If you skip my one go in the rp, dont skip anymore. just this once.

sorry about deleting you on msn!
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 8:34 pm

Jamie smirked, but had a eyebrow raised.
"German?" Sbhe said instantly as Carmen burst out laughing.
Jake and Link were about to Fade.
"Jake!" Jamie said, ignoring everyone for a milisecond as she tried to take his hand, but they fully faded As Jamie sighed.
"It was only ONE hour." Jamie said, anger throughout her.
She sat down on the Sofa and turned into a panther, sitting up, back straight and tongue lolling out of her mouth. She suddenly turned Dog, Cat, Mouse, Rabbit, Guine pig, rat, snake, lemur, racoon,Lion, Cheetah and then a horse then back to Jamie.
"Stop showing off." Carmen said, but her hair was slowly turning Purple.
"It's not me!" Jamie said, as she continueasly changed.
Even Carmen believed her then.
Mack stared, his locket was glowing. So was Carmens and Jamie's.
Suddenly, A Beautiful Figure came out of Jamie, quite Sexy and cute, but tough. Then a cute, person came out of Carmen. She looke Happy, hyper and funn. Mack's figure came out of his locket, dark, tough and strong
"Samantha!" Mack marvelled.
"Pinka!" Jamie said, staggering as she stood up.
"Kimmi!" Carmen shrieked, smiling.
"Hello.. GReat, Great, Great Granddaughter." Pinka smiled, pink hair flowing, with a golden outline.
"So, Those so called helpers, Jake and Link left, Eh?" Samantha said,glaring at the door.
"They were idiots!" Kimmi said.
They all giggled.
"Woo-ooow." Jamie said, trying to hug Pinka but falling flat on her face.
"That's what Kiha tried to do, when she was 10." Pinka giggled.
"What happened with the pearlz?" Mack said.
"Well.." Sam breathed.

""No mew! Go! We'll be fine!" Shouted Kim
"..They're toddlers, they dont understand!" moaned Sam

But Ringo did. He nodded and lead/crawled the girls out.

"Ok..HOW DO WE KILL HER?" Shouted Pinka

Kim remebered a book about the she-deve. She levitated and read

She-deve laughed, and threw a dagger at Sam, pinning her up against the wall by her clothes.

"OK, IT SAYS: THE VICTIMS MUST...Die..to..kill the she-deve.." Kimiko shouted.

The She-deve roared

"KIM! WHAT ABOUT SAM?" Screamed Pinka
"Sam!" cRIED kIM, More and more blasts of forces destroying Pinka's house.
"Im ok! Really! If I die, thebn the she-deve dies too, right?" Said sam
"No. WE ALL HAVE TO!" Screamed Kim

Then, the she-deve wehipped out a dagger and stabbed Sam.

"SAAAM!" Pinka and Kim screamed. Pinka levtated She-deve away. Kimiko threw random objects at her.

She-dve roared, and threw a spear at Pinka Pinka dodged it, Putting on lockets on Mike, her Son and Kiha. Sam was dead, so she put a locket on Ringo. She put one on to Save Kim doing it, Pinka put a locket on Mew, who was giggiling.

"Use these... When we are older, and you need help.." Pinka muttered, then a spear went threw her back.

Ringo nodded, understanding somehow.. He would tell the others soon..

Kimiko gasped. Two down..

"Come and kill me. You deserve to die with us" Kimiko shouted.

She-deve grinned. She killed Kim with a slash of a claw." Kim finished.

They all gazed.
"Stop.. staring!" Pinka said, scared and.. weird.
They stopped.
"Weonly appear at times when you NEED us at BATTLE." Kim said, and they all faded.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Mack suddenly ran outdoors (to the goth girl)
"Pshh. Ungrateful brat" Sam hissed, but then her face sofentened. "I guess thats like him to hide for mthe truth.."
Kim twitched. "SNAP OUTTA IT!" She shrieked itn sams ear.
There were ghosts. Hovering and glowing they all wore white dresses.
Well, sam tried to paint it black but she couldnt. At lwast she wore her toiphat
Kim's hair was slowly floating as if underwater, but it was dry. Long, black blueish straight hair down to her knees
Pinka's hair was obviously pink, tied up in a high ponytail, her hair so long it went to her waist. It wasd all curled
Sams hair was just jet black and sraight, but only human length.
Carmen gazed at kim. "Wait, you're not grandma kimmi."
Kim laughed loudly "Psh! Im not that young. Sadly. I had kid named mew, then she had Floss, then she had Kimmi and then..and then..." Kim looked distant "..Well, whatever, im not your grandmother. Im your great-great-great-great-GREAT Grandmother." Kim giggled
Pinka sighed "What we're trying to say, is that, well. You're protecting ther world."
Carmen laughed "Yeah, RIIIGHHT! Corny or what?"
Jamie giggled too.
"No..we were the guardian s of the world before, protecting humans from these guys who came from another world to kill us all," Pin ksaid
"Reminds me of Big Daddy." Kim said
The ghosts shivered
Sam lit a ghost cigeratte
Kim slapped it out ehr hand "NO! You knwo the big guy upstairs says yo ucant smoke as a ghost."
"..You..you mean God is real?" Carmen blinked
"Er, we cant say. But yeah, these dudes were defeated b ythe one and only...but those were jsut the guys. We got a whole lotta evil girls out there, yanknow." Kim said
"So? What can girls do?" kevin said without thinking
A lot of female eyes started to glare at Kevin
"Er...nevermind."
Pinka gave Jamie a locket it was glowing.
Sam took out ehr locket hastily, and looked around. "Oh right, yeah sure hes gone. HEy do us a favour, just give this to Mack..say..er..well..i miss him?" Sam wasnt good at this stuff
Jamie too kthe lockjet "Sure."
Thena strong light hit the room
2Ugh, gotta go!" Sam said, before ther light disapearing ansd the ghosts gone
If you listerned carefully you could hear them fdighting:
"Sam, no smoking!" Kim shotued
"But i have to!" Sam moaned
"I dont smoke., Thats why im so..LUSCIOUS!" Pinka said
"YOU LITTLE SHOW OFF!" Sam screeched and then they started to shout all together
Carmen giggled slightly. "I wonder where mack went.." Abnd everyone was silent

The girl looked upo at mack and tiltedhis head.
Then she let out a cold harsh laugh, showing razor sharp teeth
"Ik zen ton zantaly zay 'vampiro'.." She smiled. But that smile jsut didnt seem right
That was vampiric for: Im not exactly what you call a vampire..
"Zay vampiro zento ek'nt bay eklin eekrama.." She smiled again..but it stil lsemed strange
(A vamoire wouldnt be this powerful.)
"EEKRAMA!" She shouted, (btw they're outsaide xD) and a black light shot accorss the whole landscape, so fast. At first it seemed ntohing ahppened after the balck light went out.
But then Mack looked around and realised
The whole palce was black and white. All the new, trendy hosues were old and crumbled. The hosues looked abandoned, the windows smashed out. There were no clouds i nthe sky. The sky wasnt even blue, jsut grey. Grass was a dark blood red.
There was no sound, or life for that matter. Just the sound of the wind blowing.
"Feel the wind?" The girl asked, harshly.
Mack took a step back "..No.." he said, unsure.
"Hear anything?" The girl said
"..No....." Mack said, trailing off
"Do you..feel anything at all?" The girl laughed coldy
Mack shook his head, looking at the sky. This palce..world was different
"See you are not o nEarth anymore."
"Take me back..who are you? What arre you? WHERE AM I?" Mack screamed "TAKE ME BACK!"
"So many questions so little time." The girl whispered "What am i? I am a demonic angel...without the wings. Where are you? Yo uware in my world. The world of the dead, and evil, the guys who never made the cut..And who am I? Im the most pwoerful thing you may come accross..and the last."
The girl's blood red eyes glowed bright red, and she jsut stood there. Arm by sides, staring at him
"What..what are you doing?"
"Scanning how long you have left." The girl smirked.
Mack lugned a tthe girl
"Uh uh uh!" The girl laughed loudly, as a black orb suddenly captured mack.
"GET ME OUT! WHO ARE YOU?" Mack banged o nthe orb
Then the balck light went accross the world again.
Everythign was normal..children laughing iin the playgrounds, the grrass bright and green
The dsky was bright blue wit hthe sun shining, the hosues back to their rich state. He was back o nearth
The girl was stil lthere, mack wassnt i nan orb
"Who am i? Im thre one and only.." The girl said, then turned itn oblack smoke, slowly dissolving itn othe air
"Kitty Jones." A voice whispered to mack.
(CRAPPPPYYYYY PPOOOSSTTTT Sad o)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:50 am

Mack was on his knees, having fallen forward as the orb disappeared. At the name, he didn't seem fazed by it.
It was just a name. Not a name he knew. If he were Fred, he would have gasped. But Kitty.. No..
"You're just a little girl...."
He said in human tongue.
But she was gone. The name echoed in his mind, causing the vampire to shiver.
How long did he have left? She knew... And she must know the secrets.
"KITTY?!"
He shouted out through the echoing laughter he heard. Almost scary and surreal, now he had returned to this bright and cheerful place.
No reply.
She was gone. Or was she?
He felt like she was still around. Spying on the vampire. He knew he couldn't rest until she was vanquished. And now.. Now he had to kidnap his own victims.
The thought of his dead creator brought a sharp pain to his chest. Sadness and woe. He lived alone now.
It was best. He knew it. He wouldn't tell the others, in fear that they invite him back to theirs, and he drained them of blood.
Kitty Jones..
The name continued to haunt him, as he walked off to a park.
Kids with their mothers who had babies in pushchairs sat on benches, talking to other mums. The kids wondered about freely, chatting to complete stranger children they had never met before.
The meeting with Kitty Jones brought a new feeling and expression to his face, as he scarily glided into the park, baring his fangs.
Expression had faded. And he looked black and white himself.
The children surrounded the boy, and the mothers looked up cautiously at this strange boy. They began to call their kids back, but they seemed attracted to the boy with troubled darkness in his heart.
He sat down on a swing, and one girl with long blonde hair and a chubby face approached him without fear. He looked down at her, and she spoke.
"You look sad."
She said. Mack smiled weakly, baring his fangs. Kids eventually left with their parents, until it was this one girl.
Mack didn't answer. He wished she'd go away.
"You look sad."
She repeated again and again until he answered. He kicked about some woodchips, thinking that he should return to his house, as he had left them standing there.
"I am."
"Why?"
Mack smiled, baring his fangs.
"You have scary teeth."
She said. Mack chuckled.
"Thanks, little girl."
"My name's Mary. Mary Ellis. I'm five and I live in Manchester. But Grandma's dying so mum took me to visit her."
Mack listened, and nodded.
"Well I'm sorry."
"What's your name?"
She asked back, smiling constantly.
"Mack."
"Mack who?"
"Mack.. I haven't got another name."
"That's weird."
"Yeah.."
"Want to play with me?"
She asked. Mack nodded. The mother must be busy. She was not looking as her child and a grown, black and white, scary, vampire played prince and princesses with her daughter.
For a while, it was like that, and they moved onto the big, freshly-mown field. Mack was breaking out into small red spots. Like chicken-pox. But he didn't care. He laughed and played along. Until.... The sin thought came. It controlled his body, and made him hungry.
"Why don't we play maidens and vampires?"
"Okay! How do you play?"
"Vampires chase the maidens. I'll be the vampire, you be the maiden."
She nodded, and screamed as Mack chased after her, playing for a while longer as the sun began to set.
He had left the others. He'd be back soon.
Then, she was cornered up against a brick wall, far from the playground. He could hear the mother calling for her to go. Mary couldn't.
He got down on his knees, and put a hand on each shoulder, smiling.
"Caught you.."
And with that, he neared her neck, and bit into it, drinking uncontrollably. Mary died, she had not much blood, as she was a short child. And he drank and drank. Until she remained limp in his arms, body as white as Mack's. Mack let go of her limp body, and lay her down on her side, closing her eyes, and he licked up the remaining blood from his lips.
He got up, and ran from the scene, back to his house.
mack was tortured by the terrible deed, but he pushed it back, able to forget about guilt. On the news... A girl.. Found dead with bite marks on her neck. Blood drained.
They would hear that tomorow on the TV. On ever channel. No escape.

Mack entered through the window.
"...Sorry... What did I miss?"
He asked, as if nothing happened, and he whiped the blood from his mouth.

(Sorry if you were traumatized. XD)
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 pm

[XD]

Jamie stood up from the sofa
"I think i'm going to go." Jamie said, getting up.
She stood up, but suddenly the news flicked on.
"We interrupt this movie, by the cause of 34 year od vandal is around your area. Nobody can go anywhere. If youlive from 13 Cherrydroplimescale road to LimedropScaleCherry Road, Do not MOVE! Stay for a whole day." The news girl warned, as JAmie switched off th T.V As Kevin jumped through the window and turned human.
"I was outside the whole time." Kevin said.
"I'm not getting caught." Kevin added.
Mack stared.
"Got a basement?" Carmen sighed.
Mack nodded. At Day, Mack and his father always hid the freeze ray.
"It's not alot, but... I have a bra, knickers and a nightie. I also have a torch, from the humanities project, and Pepsi and... Aha! A Giant bar of Cadburys." Jamie said, going through her bag.
"You're looking at me weird." Jamie said, scared.
"YEah, Yeah. I take a bra and knickers with me.. So What? Emergency kit." Jamie grinned.
"Ok, Ok. I told Jake to pack a sanatury towel and a toothbrush so I can brush at lunch. He through a sanatury towel wa a BRA, a toothbrush was knickers and he randomly packed the nightie." Jamie said as Carmen giggled.
"I have 3 sleeping bags." Mack said, venturing theshelves.
"I'll Share with Jamie!" Kevin grinned as Jamie slapped him. It was so hard it left a scarlet mark, and Kevin lifted up from the ground and fell o nthe floor.
"Actually, You could sleep on the floor as a white mouse." Carmen smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Book One: A Fresh New Return. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book One: A Fresh New Return.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next