Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book One: Opposite Beginnings.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Empty
PostSubject: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:31 pm

HELL YEAH

My chracters:

Name: Corley Jone 'Bones'
Power: Teleport and go invisible. Myabe levitate meh
Personality: At first she seems quiet, but shes determined, arrogant, and shes never scared.

I got the image off deviantart
I didnt drew it blah blah blah
Just because i got her looks and name off DA dosent mean i didnt make some of ehr up Razz
http://einlee.deviantart.com/art/bones-93153895

Book One: Opposite Beginnings. 4086684-holder-cb53cb1dde7abfe304ef4a239b7d8f6f
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Post profiles of your characters first, dont start without kiha Smile
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:39 am

Name: Nathaniel (Nathan) James Kalt

Power: To make clothes (on his body and others ;3) disappear. Creates diversions by ability to harm self without using energy. (I.E sudden nosebleed. Sudden broken arm, sudden fever etc.)

Personality: Dark, hidden, shy, sarcastic, protective, loyal, tempremental.

Looks: Brown floppy moptop with brown hidden eyes. Only pointed pale chin seen. Ghostly-pale skin, quite tall, and extremely skinny, unhealthily tall and skinny. Soft features, quite handsome. Usually clothed in rock band shirts and black skintight jeans and converse.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:58 am

You know what,
I don't think I'll be in this one. D:

Last edited by Misa Misa on Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Can't we just start and she joins later? :<
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:40 pm

"Sam Hogtror"
"Sup"
"Sam, its 'Here, Miss', not some stupid, 'hip' new slang."
"Here miss"
"Thank you, samuel"
The class giggled
"Jenny Albert"
"Good morning miss! Are you planning a nice holiday?" Jenny, squeaky clean, bubbly fun bright jenny flashed an award winning smile
The class meanwhile groaned
"Oh yes, why, i cant wait for half term. You know ejnny, at your age you would thinkm it was uncool to take such pride in doing the modern society good, such as completmenting as teacher. Well done, i must say. I would give you a merit but," Miss chuckled "You think its 'cranking your style'" Miss let out a laugh
Another groan from the audience, our class.
"Oh, anywho, Lucas Manu"
"Here"
"Marcus Graffith"
"Here"
"Emily Mae"
"Here miss"
teacher's sunny personality dropped to a cold, flat tone.........................
"Corley Jones.." The teacher hissed
Nothing.
No voice back
"Corley?" The teacherr sighed and wipped her glasses
"Well, thats 3 lates in a row." The teqacher said, making a cross on her list.

The door opened
"Chillax im here."
"No no no, i will not 'chillax'. Corley, you are late. More than late. And whats with your uniform?!"
Corley stared back blanly as if she couldnt care less.
And she didnt
Her skirt was extremly high, shorter than a miniskirt almost.
Her blouse was hastily tucked out, and her tie completly undone.
Under her blosue she wore a brightr orange top, which could totally be seen because her top 4 buttons were undone.
Black long sock ended halfway up her thighs, and she put her hand on her hip.
"Gum" the teacher said
Corley let out a long, annoyed sigh, and rolkled her eyes.
"Miss. I am 19 years old. I am odler than the average 18 year old. Tjhe average 18 year old is older than the average 17 year old. And so, that 18 year old is clearly and adult. Miss, teacher," Corley said very clearly as if this was important information, "I turned into an adult last year. And for my uniform? Well, i shouldnt be wearing uniform at this age. Only because this snooty little school has its snooty little ways of trying to be the best british posh school i nthe country, making totally unposh people, like me, wearing posh uniform just dosent work."
The teacher sighed
"Corley."
"I prefer bones."
"No, listen corlewy,.." The teacher let out a sigh again. "Forget it. I cannot be bothered with the teens of today-"
"Adults, adult of today." Corley said as she took her seat.
"I dont care, lets just learn." The teacher hissed
"Cool Bones." A guy said in her glass grinning.
Corley turned round to face him and, with a complete straight face with no smile at all, no sparkle in her eyes, she jsut gave a thumb up, and turned back.
"Oi, Bonehead stop hitting on my boyfriend." A girl hissed into bones ear
"Oi, chav, stop seeking attention." Corley hissed back.
"Slut." The girl hissed
"SLag." Bonews hissed right back
"Weirdo." The girl whisopered louder
"Tramp." Bones said in a loduer tone
"Geek!" The girl said
"nerd." Bones said.
"FREAK." The girl shouted, standing upom pushing her chair away.
"PIKEY,." Bones stood up also, pushing her desk away and holding her face right infront of the girls, much to the class' delight.
"STOP HITTING ON MY BOYFRIEND." The girl shrieked
"HOW AM I? BECAUSE FOR YOU, GIVING HIM A THUMBSD UP IS A FLIRT, WHILE GOING ONA DATE WITH HIM MEANS 'LETS GO TO BED'" Bones screamed
The class laughed
The girl, (Called Gemma, if you must know) grabbed Bone's long white hair.
Bones kicked her shin, and pushed her to the wall.
The teaqcher stepped in
"STOP STOP GIRLS! CORLEY JONES DETENTKION!" The teacher shouted
"Anything to get away from here." Bones hissed, and walked off.
Just an average day/
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:58 pm

Nathan stood outside the boy's bathroom. It was during lessons, and as usual, he was kicking back off of school, and relaxing. If a teacher came to take him back to his lesson, he would just ignore them and walk off. Like Bones, Nathan wasn't that fussed with school. He didn't care whether he got a job in life or not. He didn't care if he would starve and live poor on the streets. Nor did his parents, for that matter.
The vampiric-like giant reached into his tight black pocket and dug out a lighter with the Led Zeppelin logo on it. He then dug around for a packet of cigarettes, and soon found the Marlborough packet. He flipped the top open and selected one less-bent less-damp one. The boy, with dark-brown heavy-lidded eyes, slid the packet back into his pocket and put the cigarette to his soft pale lips. He looked down at it, cupped a hand around it, and with a click, flicked the lighter on. A yellow flame shot up, and calmed down a bit. It lit first time, almost setting his fringe on fire. His fringe was very long indeed. Only his pale lips, and ghostly-white pointy chin were seen. Some thought he was a demon, and that was mostly why they left him well enough alone. He was towering, and lean, with skinny limbs. He seemed to be about a cm in width. It was creepy.
Clothed in black skinny-jeans, and a black 'Anarchy in the UK' Sex Pistols short-sleeved shirt with black converse, he looked like one not to be trifled with. Yet.. In an odd way he was attractive.. Girls were enticed, only to be pulled away by their friends. Yes, he kept himself to himself.
Occasionally, the boy would take the cigarette from his lips with his soft smooth pale hand, and breath out the choking death-smoke. He didn't care who saw him. He had such deathly-pale skin.. it was eery.
That was the time when he caught Corley Jones AKA Bones, walking past with that not-care attitude.The boy just stood there in his creepy towering way, and watched her walk by. Where was she off to? Was she allowed out? She looked like a lot of fun...
"You look like he need one."
His voice sounded smooth, and enticing to the ears. A smile curled his lips up at the corners, as he spoke these words in a deep, smooth, voice. He looked like a suspicious character, as he held out the packet at arm's-length to Bones.The rumor now was that he killed anyone who messed with him.
All lies. Yet.. He oddly seemed capable of it. He smelled strongly of an odd, dark, eery, stench... The first time he had spoken to a fellow student.. Everyone knew to stay away from Nathaniel. He never bothered to wear school uniform anyway...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:00 pm

<table cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><tr><td colSpan=2>Name: Selester (Selena/Sel) Garnet Starns

Power: Flight, Walk through walls, maybe nature, (conjure up plants, grass, trees and stuff).

Personality: (Like Gwen on TDI =D) Dark, Gothic, a little shy, Protective, Tough, Brave and Cute. She also had a non care attitude like Alex off of (WOWP Wizards of waverly place). (Yes I watch that. Razz)

Looks: Dark brown hair, almost jet black yet it wasn't. She had attractive dark brown eyes, that were almost pupiless. She had natural thick eyelashes, that made a addition of her beauty to her eyes, too. Coated with kohl eyeliner, her skin was pale. She wore pale lipgloss, shiny. If she did wear eyeshadow, it was usually dark colours. Her neck was pale and thin, almost like her face, gothic chalky white. The only thing on it was a non decorated, dull thin siver chain.

She wore a creamish beige pale tank top, that showed off her toned arms. She wore a see through black long sleeved top, which made her look sexy. Her figure was amazing, steel calf leg muscles, slender chalk white legs, toned body (not madonna LOL Not even close); she had curvy hips, and a small flat pancake stomach. Most boys were attracted to her, some of them even fancied her, but she had a non caring attitude, not really loving anyone. She wore a small pleated black skirt, showing off her pale stomach and her belly button peirce, a real small garnet gem. On the skirt was decorated with a gold clinked together chain. The only people that didn't like her too much were the jocks, but she could handle them with a few blows of her fist. Her slender legs were put in tights, making them look even sexier, and tall black high heels.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Book One: Opposite Beginnings. _
Selena sighed, sitting in her desk and fiddling with her pen. Some guy called Ben was writing her a note and shoving it in her face. She shook her head, ripping it up. Mrs. Haslam saw.
"Right! Detention!" She said, pointing at the door immediately.
Selena raised her delicate black eyebrow.
"My pleasure, Brenda." Selena said with a smirk.
"I do not tolerate your nonsence, Selena. Come here at Lunch and Break. Never call me, nor another teacher by our first names!"
"Whatever." Selena said, walknig through the halls.
Another teacher was talking with a pretty girl, not fussed, `whatever' expression on her face, tapping her foot.
"Ah." Mrs. Goodley said, gesturing for Selena to come over.
Selena look up blankly at the boy, ignoring him and looking over at Bones, emotionless.
"Hi." Bones said, smirking.
"Hi." Selena said.
"This is not a meeting at the mall time, a discussion time, job time, a newspaper round time, a mothers meeting time, a-"
Bones rolled her eyes, lightly giggling.
Mrs. Goodley stared up in Selenas face, red eyes and spit spraying on her face.
"Cup and Tea time, a doggy pat on the lap time, a" she said continueing, but more sternly.
"Yeah yeah, I get it." Selena said ,walking to detention.
"SEE ME AT LUNCH." Mrs. Goodley said.
"Will do, after with Brenda." Selena said, winking and quickly slamming the door.
There were two boys and a girl already in there, Tracy, Hayley and Mark. Mark had high cheekbones, black styled hair and green eyes, almost a permanent smirk on his face.
Selena raised a eyebrow.
"Hi." She said.
"So, what are you in for?" He said, sounding like a jail warden.
"Calling teacher by her first name, Bless poor old confused Brenda." She said with a wink, sitting on the table, detention room being filled with emptyness, not a sound or a teacher.
The door opened, Bones coming in.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 11:26 pm

(Ooohhh i wanted to walk through walls.....nvm then lol)

Bones looked at Nathan. Was he seriously be seriously sertious?
"No. I dont smoke. Never have never will." She just simply implied, roleld her cat like eyes and walked off into detention.
Opening the door, she saw rows on desks and saw the girl she talked to i nthe hallway again.
"Hi." Bones waved at her
"Corley." The detention teacher hissed
"Thats my name dont wear it out." Bones said
The teacher sighed.
"Well lets see your note for detention then."
Corley walked over and gave the note
"Corley has been sent to detention for uniform, disrupting the class, coming in late, fighting with a fellow student, speaking without...putting..hand..up..." The teacher trailed off. "How many this time?"
"Ten." Bones smiled. The teacher sighed once more. (Sometimes my reply box spazzes and wont show what im typing so it makes it all typoish sorry)
"Honestly Corley you have got to stop getting into trouble." The teacher said
Corley Jones loomjks a seat and flung her bag onto the floor
"Dont know how dont care." She whispered under her breath.
The teacher took out a folder saying Corley Jones Detention Reasons. The folder was full.
"You've filled another folder corley jones. Congratulations. You're officially the worsdt pupil ever." The etacher sighed, and went teaho buy a new folder
"I aim to please." Corley murmred.
Bones looked to Selena. "Im Corley Jones, the one and the only. People call me bo"
"Bones we know." Mark finished off ehr sentence
"..How do you kn"
"Everyone knows." Hayley giggled
"...OK...What are you guys in for?" Corley asked
"I called a teacher by her first name." Selena said
"Put my feet on the table." Hayley gigled
"Got ina fight " Tracy hissed
"Ipod. Phone. Getting out of my sdeat ina test." Mark said "And you?"
"Erm...wel....
Uniform, wearing a tshirt underkneath my blouse, hitching up my skirt too high, undoing my tie, not doing my top buttons, disrupting th e class, talking, fighting, showing yup late. Genrally everything and anything." Corley said.
They looked at her in amazament.
"SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED" A shriek came fro mthe door, which was opened and in came Nathan.
Nathan was like a ghoist, walking erriely, barely seemingly touching floor. He was so quiet when he walked. He gave his note to the teacher and sat down.
"Join the party." Tracy hissed.
Half an hour ticked by
"This is boring. I say we bunk detention and go off somehwere.." Bones said, an evil glint i nher eye.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:26 am

Nathaniel kicked back in his seat, still smoking his cigarette. Frankly, they could prise it from his cold dead hands. The cloud of smoke flitted about at the back of his classroom. He blamed the Rolling Stones lyrics for making him smoke. it had been their fault... Mick Jagger, curse you for giving me tar-covered lungs!
Yes, he loved Rolling Stones, and no one dared to even whisper to each other that he was an 'oldie' for liking 'dead' music. The hip music was things like that Lady Gaga and Beyonce and all that rubbish that caused him to wince and clap his hands over his ears, or else shoot the person an evil look for playing it.
Nathan did the weird thing of staring at Corley's back. He stared at her back with a smirk upon his lips again. Smart, and beautiful? That was a rare combination. A funny one, at that.
He heard Corley's suggestion, and the smile would have broadened if it could, but it seemed that something muscle-related prevented him from doing so. The smirk was wiped away, and he simply got up, and walked straight out again, or rather, glided. What an odd character indeed.
He took out his black iPod and turned on the song, 'Paint It Black- Rolling Stones.' Seemed to be Nathan's theme-song.
No colours anymore I want them to turn black. I see the girls go by dressed in their summer clothes. I have to turn my head until my darkness goes.
The teacher was on her way back. Nathan ignored her and walked on. He never really bothered to attend detentions, or classes for that matter. Why hadn't the headteacher kicked him out yet? Simple.. He was terrified of Nathan and what his family could do. His family were a vicious lot. The Kalts were well-known blood-thirsty bunch. Dad- mafia boss leader smuggling goods into the country. People found dead, riddled with bullets. Like Al Capone.. Mother- Well-known Nazi. She hated EVERYONE. And murdered practically anyone. Sister- Prostitute, carried a gun around. So really, Nathan was a saint around that house. A well-known family, indeed. At least one kid's parents at the school had been shot by either his mum, dad, or oddly-enough, sister. Mostly dads with that one.
Nathan had sex with his sister a few years back when he was about fifteen. She had begged him to. A virgin, her friends had teased her; and so she had needed the evidence that she had been 'fucked'. A sick and twisted family... Nathan had come into school with bites upon his neck and bruises all over his pale body. Many suspected vampires did it, or his victims, trying to put up a fight.
Nathan took a long draw on his cigarette, happy with the reputation he had achieved. Nathan was secretly.. The only boy who had ever had sex, and he wasn't proud of it, with that disgusting reason.
Nathan carried down the hallway, much to teachers protests. Even the secratery had run out. She was chasing him. Nathan carried on at his slow, idle, pace.
Then she touched him on his arm...
Nathan didn't like people touching him..
Nathan slowly turned, and with that, punched her across the face. When she fell with a shriek, he began to kick her mercilessly in, looking quite natural about it. No grunts or sweating or screwed up face of concentration. He just kicked until he drew blood from her lips, and then he simply walked on as classes walked out with their teachers to see what had happened. People talked. They had not seen 'the Sex Pistols ghost' walk out of the building and lean against the moss-covered brick wall, smoking another cigarette now. He wasn't proud of what he had done.. But he didn't like
people touching him
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 pm

(Lols, can I be the last one to discover my powers, can I all be like: "Omg. I have no power wtf D:")

and is it my post or Sek's?
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:22 pm

** It's Kim's go xD
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:31 pm

Bone and the others checked the hal;lway. Slowly they tip toed out of the room.
"Its clear." Mark said.
"I know, im not blind." Bones sighed, and they ran through the corridoors, outside the school unti lthey skidded to a halt at the schoo lgates
"This will be a problem." Hayley smiled
"WE'LL JUST BASH IT DOWN INNIT." Tracy said, rolling uo her sleeves
Bone held down her fist. "No, too loud. We'll jump over it."
"How will we?" Mark said.
"..Yeah i didnt think about that part.." Bones said
"I got it." Selena said, and took her tie up. She tied it tothe top of the gates, and climbed over
Mark flashed a smile and Selena smiled back "I know, im amazing!"
They all climbed over the fence, and looked outside.
"Oh my god." Hayley whispered, pointing at something
"What the." Mark was dazed
"WHat the HELL IS THAT!?" Bones shrieked..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Selena was too busy smiling at Mark to turn around.
She sat on the edge of the wall, in a smart daydream of her being on a teen hit reality show.
Mark's green eyes glowed (Like Trent & Gwen) as Selena put out a hand and Mark held it, hauling himself up.
"So like, do we get 'auled up too, innit?" Tracy and Hayley said, arms folded.
"Yeah." Selena said, quickly smiling at Mark.
Mark smiled, his messy dark brown hair was jelled, almost in a style of George Sampson but a cuter style, also like Trent. He had tanned skin, and green smiling eyes.
He had a white polo shirt, arms rolled up and a black tie, with black trousers, a few badges on the tie and normal black converse.
Hayley blew a bubble in chewing gum.
"Normally i'd say all for one, but heck." Bones said.
Bones turned back around, trying to it out from afar.
Hayley and Tracy were hauled up after they sat down on the wall, facing the school-ways,
"It's Mr. Jenkins!" Mark yelled, turned over and jumping off the wall.
"RUN!" Bones yelled, running.
Selena linked arms with Bones, following Mark as Hayley and Tracy watched behind; keeping up.
"To the school field, 1/2 mile from here, then hide in the old abandoned cabin, filled with stuff from 1980, hasnt been opened since.
Mr. Jenkins was now pink in the face, jumping but failing jumping over the wall.
They sped up, turned a few corners, almost running into a tree here, a post there.
Bones even jumped over a dog, when the owner looked angry and yelled something rude.
They turned a corner and reached the school field
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:44 pm

btw joining rounders club today, so skip my go if needed.

Remember new rule: If someone does not post in 20hrs+, we skip their go.

If im not back by rounders, just skip my go k
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Nathan heard the crowd of detention-lovers walk past in their usual loud way, with the added two members. Bones and that annoying titch.
He kept the cigarette between his lips, satisfying the craving of nicotine. He felt like reading his favorite book again.. For the fourth time, he would read Catcher in the Rye. Nathan sighed, and allowed the cigarette burn out. The song now on his black slim iPod was 'Can't Stand Me Now' - by The Libertines. Nathan pushed himself off of the wall and walked in the opposite direction to the crowd. He had no intentions of joining the sad sorry bunch. Especially that one boy who copied 'his style' of converse. If someone wore the same clothes as Nathan, he would not like it one bit. Nathan kicked off his shoes, and took someone elses, that were lying around. Black and white checked slipper etnies. They suited him.
He held his converse in hand, and walked once again. The teachers wouldn't be looking for him. Too scared.
Mr. Jenkins sauntered past in his usual frog-like way. He reminded Nathaniel of a drugged up version of Mr. Toad. Nathan seldom smiled, and he didn't smile this time as the little bastard walked up and tried to take him in for smelling of smoke. Nathan almost laughed when he looked like he would have a heart attack, and thought again about trying to take him in, due to receiving death threats from Mr. Kalt. He mumbled something quickly about going about his buisness, and hurridly walked off after those idiots.
Nathan walked towards the group again, and watched them at a safe distance, i.e not so close but still close enough to be seen as a black and white speck in the sea of green. He hated the colour, green, seemed too bright for him...
Ah nathaniel..
A blood-thirsty, not-caring boy. He had never turned out alright.
He had a story to tell.
The Ha Ha Wall- The Libertines, now.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 pm

(Can we change marks name to Trent? Lols)

Bones gestured at the cabin.
Selena stared at the door, her dark eyes feirce.
"Right." She said through gritted teeth, rolling her black blazer sleeves up.
She went side ways, her foot about to push hard on the door
"Wait!" Trent said, pulling a struggling Selena back.
"Don't make alot of noise." Bones said with a nod.
"Like, Innit!" Tracy said, smiling at Hayley.
They went round the side of the cabin, seeing a figure.
"Mr. Jenkins!" Bones hissed.
Hayley looked over.
"Ew, t's that creepy gothy guy stalking us, quick!" Hayley said, grabbing Selena and Bones wrist, as she gestured to a window so small.
"Ew, i'm too fat!" Selena said, pointing to her skinny stomach.
"I think you're just right." Trent smiled, his eyes smiling with him.
Selena gave a smirk back, ran and went sideways, hoping to fit through the tiny gap.
She ended up on the rusty floor, getting up and rubbing her grazed ankles.
"Thats the only way to go in!" Bones whispered in a hiss, jumping as Tracy, Hayley and Selena acted like a BeanBag, catching her.
"Trent, go!"
Trent flew in, more of a dive, and landed on hayley and Bones, they both blushed.
"Find hiding places!"
"What is that idiot Mathew doing?" Hayley said
"Mr. Jenkins will follow us and get us ALL in trouble, god. He only wants to save himself." Hayley said
"innit!" Tracy echoed.
"They are right in a way, but it's sweet he wants to follow us. His name is NATHAN not MATTHEW" Selena said, Trent and Bones nodding.
"Anywho, HIDE!"
The rusty cabinwas obviously abandoned for ages, a Calander stil stuck on July 1962.
There were two changing rooms, and a small mini staff changing room, tiled. The other part of the entrance by the window they dived through had a counter to hide behind plus a old abandoned rack of trainers, some lost, some matching, dirty and clean, big and small tops and tight blue tracksuit bottoms.
Hayley and Tracy went in one changing room, while Trent, Bones and Selena hid in the other one
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:20 am

Bones was confused. One moment they were in 2009.
Now 1962?
"Whats going on?" Trent whispered.
Bone got up and too kthe calendar. "1962?" She hissed
Selena stared at the calendar as if it was a snake "Nice try bones."
Bones got up, but selna tugged at her sleeve "We'll get caught!"
Bones walked out of the changing rooms. They were ona boat, she relised.
"I dont think we'll get caught.." Bones said eeriely. Trent and Selena follwoed her
"What do you mean?" Selena whispered
"I mean, we went back in time.." Bones whispered back. They were in a swanky jazzy dining room. Elegant chandilers hung fro mthe cieling and everyone was dressed up.
"Why are we on a boat?" Selena whispers. Hang on. Its 1962. They're ona boat. In the sea.
.... Bones grabbed the arm of a sialor "What boat is this?" Bones hissed narrowing her ehyes
"Why, its H.M.S Titanic." He smiled "The unsinkable ship's grand opening. Do enjoy your trip" Bones froze. Titanic. Selena and Trent paused aswell. They knew
"The titanic?" Selena whispered.
Suddenly there was a loud crashing noise, then al lthe tables i nthe dining room slid to one side. The WHOLE ship ship lkeant to one side.
"I have a sinking feeling.." Selena said
"No kidding." Bones said, but then she slipped.
Everyone was silliping through the boat doors to the outside. Bopones held onto a door
"This CANT BE HAPPENING" Bones screamed
A giasnt wave came into the boat, and the whole boat was filling up with water
"I cant swim!" SERLENA GASPED FOR AIR. tRENT GRABED HER, AND SWAM her outside to the deck.
Bone caught her blazer onto the desk "IM STUCK!" she yelled, but they were already on the deck.
Water was coming over her fast. She finally tugged her blazer off the desk, but she was fully underwater by now. The biat was udnerwater. Itbwas sinking to the bottom of the ocean, and bones could feel it.
Then she remembered.. HAYKLEY AND TRACY.
She could either save herself fro mthe boat or save them.
She swam quiockly into the hcnaging rooms, and grabbed tracy and hayley's wrist, and swam them into the deck.
But the deck wasnt a deck anymore, because the ship was under the sea.
The water was frreezing cold, icecaps and icebergs everywhere. Hayley was unconcsious. Tracy was half alive, so tracy andf bone carried haylkey to the surface..
The sea surface was ocvered in ice. There was no way oyut..
Tracy tried hitting the ice surface, but it was thick, SOlid ice.
Tracy paniced, and start to whimper.
Bones was running out of air, and she was getting fozen alive., Floating in the water was a shint somehting...a necklace...A locket.
Bones had a feeling she should colelct it.
So she swam as fast as she could and grabbed the locket. It was beautiful. There was four tangled on one. Bone put one on. It was a thick, oval silvery white gol,d locket. She held the lockets tight and put them in her pocket. Suddenly the locket start to glow. A bubble of wonder came out of her mouth. Her eyes glowed bright white. Bone was suddenly overcame by poower...power...power...
She swam up to the surface, and held her hands out to the ice
Tracy shook her head udnerwater, thinking "You'll bever break through!"
bUT..
Bone pushed the icy surface and suddenly, blue smokey circles pulsed from her hands into the ice..
Suddenly the ice shattered and flew into the air up above, and bone flew out upoward.
She quickly hit the ice surface, and trent and selena ran over to her to help her up...Bones gave selena one locket, then passed out.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 am

(The Titanic was further back than that! And... Kiha only meant that the calander was stuck on that year because no one had been around turn the pages over, not because you all time-warped!)

Nathan watched Mr. Jenkins head over to the cabin, and he felt a surge of fear run through him. This had never happened before too. Caring for people wasn't right, seeming as Nathan saw no point in having bosom-friends if you were going to leave them some day and head out into the world. Yet.. Something niggled at him that he wouldn't like to see them get more detentions.. Or expelled, so he rushed forwards, trying to think of something. What to do what to do? Ah. If only he could get hurt! Then that would distract Mr. Jenkins at least until he took him to the school nurse. He closed his eyes so he could get a clearer picture.
Suddenly, there was a bang, and he felt something rip through his skin. It was numbingly painful, and he gasped and looked down at his right bony shoulder. There was a dark patch of blood quickly and steadily flowing out of whatever wound it was. Mr. Jenkins had turned around and run back to see what was the matter with Nathan; and when he saw what looked to be a gun-shot wound, Mr. Jenkins immediately ushered Nathan away, who was looking quite ill, and annoyed that someone had shot him. He would find out who they were...
Though there was no one to find but himself.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:27 pm

Kim, I knew you worked hard on the post, but I'ma have to ignore it sorry!

[Oh, and Selena is more tougher then that, plus she can swim! Razz]

They stayed on the ground, ducking to save their life.
"Crawl to the changing rooms!" Trent said.
"Wait." Selena said, turned around, still on all fours.
"It isn't fair to leave someone behind, whether you hate them or not, and no offence but I am not to keen on him myself. Let him stay with us, just let Jolly Jenkins go first, Haha, look at him, looking... straight... a..t... u..s.." Selena said, eyes widening as she ducked.
"Chill," Trent said, crawling over to her and smiling at her. "It's blocked out, noone can see in. He is just looking for someone down the side." Trent said.
Selena flashed a smile at Trent.
Trent smiled back.
"Um, not to ruin the moment here but what are we supposed to do?" Bones said
There was a small pause.
"Innit!" A faint voice said, sounding like Tracy's.
"So, why are we like ducking if he cannot see in anyways?" Tracy said.
"Dumbo has a point." Bones whispered.
"Because there are about 3 slits where he CAN see in!" Trent hissed to Bones.
"Ohhh" Hayley called.
"Now, what about saving misery here?" Selena said.
"Hold on." Trent said, diving through his bag.
There were small buttons, he had. He threw one out the slit, hitting Mr. Jenkins. He stood there for about 3 minutes, trying to figure it out.
"Quick!" Bones said.
Selena jumped through the opposite exit, making a slightly bigger hole, and opening the cardboard window they found and put there.
Selena grabbed Nathans hand, and gently climbed through the window, wiping her hand on her t-shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:03 pm

[/..

well that embarrasing
what confused me was that we're apprently in a cabin
i thought we were in school?]

Everyone ran out the window, but Mr Jenkins came in just as bones was crawling along the floor
"Corley. Jones." Mr Jenkins hissed
Bones froze, her back to him.
".......Hello Sir." She said, sand then turned around still on all fours
"Stand." Jenkins said.
Bones stood
"Now. Tell me, what are you doing..in the changing rooms..on asll fours rs...out of class, hmm?" Mr Jenkins said
"...................Erm.." Bonmes thought for a second. "HOLY SHIT WHATS THAT BEHIND YOU!" She shrieked, p[ushed him out and quickly closed the door, and locked it.
"CORLEY JONES IM WARNING YOU!" He yelled, rattling the keyhole.
Corley Bones jumped onto the changing room seat and climbed out the window, and she ran.
"OI! WAIT FOR ME!" Bones shrieked and caught up with the oithers. Selena was with Nathan, helping him with his wound. They were on grass and nathan was lying on his back, and everyone was kneeling around him.
"What happened to emo?" Bones said, as she kneeled down
Nathan letout a tiny hiss
"He's been shot." Selena said.
Hayley burst out crying. "BONES THIS IS ALL YOUR FASULT, IF WE HADNT TRIED TO SKIP CLASS THIS WOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED."
Bones sighed. Hayley had a point.
"Fine., Hit me." Bones said standing up, hand on her hips. "Thats if, you dare."
hayley stood up too, her face infront of Bones. She was a little shaky, no one got o nthe bad side of Bones. Hayley jsut burst out crying again.
"There's no point fighting," Bones hissed.
Nathan groanded. "Wounded guy on the floor."
Selena thought for a second. "We need something to stem the flow of the blood."
Everyone looked at bones.
"No. Im not getting ym scarf covered in goth blood." Bones hissed
Nathan let out a very annoyed moan. "FOR GODS SAKE IM SDHOT,."
Bones sighed "Alright alright dont wet yourself." She took her black silky scarf out of her bag.
"You're buying me a scarf." Bone hissed, and gave the scarf to selena
Selena held it tightly around his shoulder. "Someone call the ambulance."
[Can nathan heal himself? Like, create diversion but he can get back to his nomral health. Because getting to the ambulance and getting him sorted oput is gonna take like, 3 loosts.]
The scarf started to be drenched in blood
"Oh my god oh my god." Hayley weeped
Bone hit her "Shut it."
Slowly, the blood started to do something wierd. It shrunk. The bloody patches on the scarf started to shrink.
Stained blood on his skin became wet all off a sudden, and seemed to be flowing..upweards. Up wards into the wound again.
"Does anyone else see that?" Bone said.
"See what? Hayley weepened. Selena looked at bones, she knew too.
Trent called the ambullance
"I think we wont need the ambulance anymor.." Selena said
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" Hayley sobbed
tHEY WAITed and waited,. It seemed like 3 hours had passed
"Whats ytakinf so long?" Selena hissed.
SUddenlyrthere was a crash.
Then a crowde of people screaming. The floor thudded
"What the fuck is that?" Bones jumped to her feet, and tried to look into the distance.
Bone's eyes widened.
"What? WHat is it?" Selena got up. Then her eyes widened to
"Is that..?" Selena gawped
"Uh huh." Bones whispered.
A robot.
No
Not jsut a robot.
A dthing.
It was a big thing.
Yes a thing.
A giant metallic monster, the size of a very tall skyscraper or, indeed the london eye started tio stomo through the city. You could only see its huge head over the flats nearby.
"I must be dreaming." Selena said "Wake me uop. Please."
"I dont think i can do that." Bones said. The monster, looked like a giant raptor, or a dragon. It's metal seemed to be very old, dark and almost blackm rusted at each sqaure of the metal.
Its eyes were giant red glowing torches like, bigger than streetlights.

It stopped creating earthquakes, and turned its head toward the group. As it turned its head, a long metallic electronic sound emitted across the whole town.
Its red lighted eyes turned purple for a few seconds, then turned red, excepot thsir ed seemed a darker red. It stromped towards the group. It maye have been heavy, and huge, but it moved very smoothly as if it was alive. It swerved through each flat, dipping its head, swinging ita tail. THEN IT RAN TOWARD THEM
"iTS RUNNING TOWARDS US." tRACY GAWPED.
"mY IDEA?" bONES SAID.
"RUN!" Selena and Bonwes said at the same time. Selena paused. What about Nathan.?
Natahan seemed deeply annoyed that he had got shot, and then a giantr metal monster was after them and thathe was about to die alone..
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:17 pm

Nathan heard the screams and the terror, and all he did, was close his eyes. Well.. If he was going to die like this, lying down and wounded (he can heal like that XD, sorry for not adding it in) then he might as well remain as calm and still as possible. The thudding was getting louder and closer. Thump thump thump. The steps sent vibrations through his body... Then there was darkness and an eery silence. A dangerous silence. Also, it had creepily gotten darker and colder all of a sudden. Nathan dared to open one eye under his fringe, and then quickly opened the other wide, as he saw what seemed to be.. A massive block... It was one of the massive foot of the giant robot. Metallic and cold, blocking out sunlight. Nathan gasped, and scrabbled to get up, but it was too late.. The thing went crashing towards him.. And as he thought of his last moments on Earth as being shit, he waited to be crushed, reaching out to the thing as if he were seeing God for the first time.
But wait.
Something amazing.. Extra-ordinary... Happened. As the metallic foot descended upon the short-lived life of the 18-yearold boy... There was a darkening of Nathan's eyes. They went completely black.. Then ... As he reached out and touched the cold metal as it neared his body... It just disappeared... Yes. Just... Disappeared into nothingness.
There was just a stub left, which... Without thinking, Nathan instinctively rolled over and away from.
Nathan, still shocked, with his heart pounding in his ears, breathed heavily, and took the scarf away. He looked to the wound and saw that the wound was gone. Completely gone... Nathan lay there, forgetting the robot, just stunned with his discovery.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:14 pm

Selena ran, turning around.
"Emo boy!" She said, being dragged by Trent.
"We can't go back now!" Trent called
They reached the gate, the entrance of the field.
"WHAT THE?" Selena yelled, running towards Nathan.
She knelt on the ground where the Robot was, no dents in the earth where he stepped, no footprints, nothing.
She knelt beside Nathan, her dark eyes looking into his, Selena with a eery and confused look, Nathan with a blank look.
She continued looking up, back and forth from the ground, to Nathan.
"..What happened?" She asked, confused.
She felt a firm hand on her shoulder.
She gave a soft smile.
"Hey." She said, thinking it was Trent.
"Hello." Said a deeper voice.
"Wha-" Selena said, being dragged up by the collar.
"Missing school, running away, what can I do with you, Selena?" Mr. Jenkins said, hauling a struggling Selena away.
Nathan stood up, blankly.
Trent turned back, and went to the field.
"Where is Selena?" He said.
Bones, Tracy and Hayley followed back.
Selena gave a worried look.
"Sorry!" She mimed to Trent and Bones.
She sighed, wondering how They would escape this one for now!
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:54 am

[you cant just toucbh a r robot and it disapears o-o]

Bones shook her head. "Sir i think i would step out of the way if i were you." Bones said, very calmly.
"Corley Jones i suggest you be quiet because you'll be serving 2 years pof detention." Mr Jenkins hissed
"Fine. Your choice." Bones sighed, grabbed slenas arm and the whole gropu stepped the the side.
"What do you think you are playing at? What is wrong with the kids of todayt?" Mr jenkins ranted ona dn on, until a huge, dark shadow loomed over him. "I wodner why you even go to such a fantastic school as ours the way you live."
Then he fell silent.
"Whats behind me?" He whispered
"Sir, we told you to move out the way." Selena chirpped in.
The robot let out a loud, long roar, and it sounded the exact same as a guant dinosaur that would've eaten Mr Jenkins just for a snack.

"Humma humma humma." Mr Jenkins murmred, then shrieked and ran towards the school. The robot raptor raised its huge, giant sleek head into the air, and let out another roar
"Ooohhh....noooo....this is bad...this is very very bad.." Selena whispered.
"You think?" Bones said.
Nathan was still just standing i nthe same spot, holding his shoulder.
Bones sighed, and grabbed his hand and pulled him to the group. "Hello? I know you hurt yourself but-" Bones yrailed off. "But how come you...?" Bones stared at the once wads wound.
The raptor stepped right next to Bones.
Bones let out s shriek.

tHE RAPTOR went to put its foot down on bones. Bones tried to hold it up.
"ANY HELP HERE?" She yelled, struggling
Selena and trent ran over and helped.
"Hes a tad bit heavy!!" sELENA Said.
bONES FROZE, AND STARED AT SOMETHING I NTHE GRASS. tiN THE DISTANCE..IT WAS A FIGURE..A FIGURE
bONES SUDDENLY FELT LIKE SHE WAS ALONE. tHE CHAOS AROUND HER FADED AWAY INTO A WHITE BACKGROUND. gENTLE BREEZE BLEW HER WHITE HAIR.
The figure was tall, beautiful. It was a woman, probably in her early 30s. She seemed so young and pure, just like an angel. Long, dark green hair sweeped to her waist. It was very silky and shiny.
She wore a long, greek style dress, with gold accents.
A big gold tiara was on her smooth hair. Her skin wsas flawless, absolutly flawless.
Bones groaned under the weight of te foot.
"Do not be alarmred." The woman said, hel out a slim hand and flicked it uoward. The foot disapeared.
Bones was on her own, in the white background and with the woman.
The woman seemed to be hovered above the grouund, not touching it.
"Wwhere am i?" Bones looked around alarmingly.
"DOnt be afraid. You've grown up haven't you?" The woman giggled, HER voice was gentle, and soft. Her giggle was a timid quiet laugh. White wings laid on her back gently, made of white feathers.
"Who are you?" Bones said, backing away.
"Oh, where are my manners?" The woman giggled again. "30 yEARS and i forget my manners."
"Just cut to the chase, Kimso." Came a strong loud voice. Another woman appeared. She had starkingly white pale skin, and long thick black hair. Her eyes were purple, and she seemed to be wearing a lot of amscara. She fwore the samegreek dress, except with black accents. Black wings sprouted from her back, and they were missing a few feathers. She wore a huge black tophat
"Ok, well, right. That dudette over there," The woman said, poitning to the green haired girl, "Is Called Kim. Kimiko, Kimiko Alexandra-Phoenix, see."
Kimiko waved.
"Shes....your mother," Thew woman said.
Bones widened her eyes.
"No, my mother is called eMMA jONES." Bones said. "My surname is JONES."
"Ah, right, see," The woman said, lighting a cigarette out of thin air and taking a long breath, "See, demons are after ypu. We had to change your surname for sercurity reasons. Im Sam. Samantha Calamear." Sam breathed out a long cloud of smoke
"SAM!" Kimiko shrieked. "DONT SMOKE INFRONT OF Y BABIE!"
Kimiko held out her hand and the cigarette flew out of sams hand. "Aw, jeeze, Kimso! Thats my last one! You know we cant smoke upstairs!!"
"Yeah, we cant, thats how i stay beautiful." Came another voice. A slim figure appeared. Long, thick aurburn hair she ahd. Another greek dress, but with silver instead. Her hair was loosely curled, and this woman was, as she said, effortlessly beautiful "Pinka. Nice to meet you." Pinka smiled. "Or Kiha. Pinka. Kiha. Whatever. My last name is black"
Bones shook her head. "I must be dreaming.."
Kimiko giggled "Ah, no, you're not my child. See, we're here for a reason. Right now, time is frozen and we've taken you to our world. Our dimension. You have a destiny, Corley Jones. Or, Corley Alexandra-Phoenix." Kimiko said
Bones blinked. "What destiny?"
"To save the world." Pinka smiled, her eyes twinkling
Bones held out her hands "Whoah whoah whoah. No. No. No. Im not saving the world. Im jsut an average annoying girl."
Sam snorted. "Hey, she totally reminds me of you." Sam clicked her fingers and a gold cigarette appeared in her slim hand, and she smoked it.
Kimiko shookl her head. "Here." She said, and the three of them started to fade. Kimiko held out her hand, and there was a locket. A silver locket. A heart locket.
Bones took it. It was blank. Bones gawped, as slowly, her something was being written onto the locket. Burnt onto it. But no one was writing on it. Writing started to appear, slowly, the words glowing bright red, as if they were red hot. Finally the writing stopped. The words stopped glowing. It read, "Corley Alexandra-Phoenix."
"WHats this?" Bones asked, outting it on
"Its a protection locoket. Use it to activate your powers." Kimi said, fading away and the blank background turning back to the park
"Wait! What powers?" Bones shrieked.
"Time will tell.." Kimiko said, disapearing comppletely.
Silence.
Then
"KIMSO YA KNUCKLE HEAD! YOU NEVER GAVE EHR THE OTHER LOCKETS!!£ Sams voice yelled. Then, Bones was trying t ofight off the robot again.
She back in her world, holding up a raptor foot.
"BONES WAKE UP" Sleena shrieked.
Bones shook her head, and opened her eyes.
"Was i dreaming>?" Bones whispers, then reach to touch her locket. It wass still there.
She looked behind her. Two other silver locket were on the floor. One said Slena's name. The iother Nathans.
Bones gawped again.
"BONEA!" Trent shouted.
Bones looked back at them, holding up the foot.
Bones breathed out.
She was ina dazze.
She held onto her locket, frightened. The foot was winning against the three of them, pushing down harder and harder, until they were crouching
"I...cant...hold..it" Selena whispered.
Bone quickly grabbed the lockets, and tossed one to selena.
Fortunatly it swooped onto her neck
"Whats this?" Selena blinked.
"HOLD ONTO IT." Bones blurted out. Hang on. I didnt mean to say that.
"HO,D ONTO IT AND FEEL HE POWER!" Bones blurted out again. Ok, this is beginnign to sound cringey.
"Whatt?" Trent and selena said. "Oh, just do it." Bones sighed.
Bones and selena held onto their locket, and clsoed their eyes.
bONE'S EYES OPENED. tHEY WERE GLOWING BRIGHT GOLD. sELENA'S WERE GLOWING ASWELL. tHEY PUSHED UP THE DINO FOOT, AND ROLLED UNDER IT AND OUT OF ITS WAY.
bONE'S HAIR GREW EVEN LONGER, SILKIER. iT SHONE AND HAS GOT RID OF ALL KNOTS.
sHE SUDDENLY SEEMING TALLER, OLDER, AND SLIMMER.
sELNA'S NORMAL FOIRZZY LIKE HAIR HAD BEEN TAMED INTO A SLEEK HAIRDO. That was odd, she thought.
"Listen, selena. We have powers. Its our destiny to kill this dude." Bones shouted. Selena nodded.
Bones looked at the raptor. [I've changed her powers. She can break thing, and levitate stuff thats it." Selena held her hand, her palm toward the grass. There was a rumble. Suddenly, a thick green vine shot out of the earth, and int othe air.
"WEHOAH." Selena shrieked, and directed the vine to hold onto the raptors legs. She made anotehr vine to hold the toehr leg.
"How did you?" Bones blinked
"I dont actually know.." Selena saiid.

Bones look asround esperatly. She saw a giant boulder.
She held out her hands, and swung them.
The rock followed and hit the raptor.
IOt didnt do much, except dent it.
The raptor didnt like this, and grabbed a phone box and stuck Bones inside, and sealed the edges
"BONES!" Selena said, banging onto the telphones box.
Bone tried to open the door, but it wsas jammed shut.
Bones sighed, and relaxed. She held her hand out, and held them onto the sides of the bpox. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they glowed brighter than ever.
A blue pulse came out of ehr palms and into the box. The energy and the power, just surged through her body and through the box, Blue cirlces camer out of ehr hands and just trailed along the telephonee box..
The, bone, pulled her hands away, and hit her palms against the sides once more.
Suddenly, where her hands were, glass smashed and flew out wards, shattering gllittery peices just flew outwards. Bones looked at her hands. Did she do that?
the raptor went to swing its tail at Bones
"Oh no yuou dont." Selena said, and stamped her foot o nthe floor, as earthy muddy rock flew out of the earth and hit the tail, unbalancing the huge beast.

"BONES! Yo uthink you can smash the robot aswell?2 Selena shouted
"I'LL TRY!" Bones shouted back.
She kept o nfoot infront of the other, and held her hands out. She closed her eyes, and felt the pwoer inside her. It was building up, buodling and building and build until, when she opene dher eyes they were glowed.
Blue, bright blue circles pulsed out of her body and hit the monster. This itself didnt do anything, it just targetted the area.
Another pulse, and another pulse.
And another
Until, bONES SEEMED TO HIT THE AIR INFRONT of her with her palms, then there was a dent in the robot.
Bones hits the air with her palms againa. The dent got deeper.
She hit the air ocne more, and the dent turned into a crack, and then the metal just fell apart on that one small patch.
Wires flung out and sparked electricity, letting tout electric zapoping sounds. Bones jumped out of the way, and the raptor had its eye on Bones.
"...I dont think it likes me.." Bones shrieked, and the raptor swung its leg at Bones..
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:06 am

(HE MADE A LEG DISAPPEAR. There was just a stub left, which... Without thinking, Nathan instinctively rolled over and away from. BOTHER TO READ IT?!)

Nathan sat down cross-legged, and sighed.
This can't be happening...
Everything had changed today... Nothing was real. Bones was defending herself against this massive metal being.. Selena was helping in the tough way she usually was.. And Nathan just sat there, watching them, awe-struck. What was happening to him? His wound had healed, and now the thing only had one foot. It was his doing, no doubt about it... But Nathan refused to believe it. Bones was acting strange.............. Her hair.. He swore it had changed, not that he took his time to examine her. He never looked at appearances. It was more of a soul-thing. Trent... Nathan saw nothing special in that loser, so he just looked on.
After some time, Nathan got up and took out a cigarette... he lit it and put it between his lips. Nathan then went and got his locket that had been thrown to him. He eyed it.
Feel the power?
What the fuck?
He hated this dorky-looking necklace thing... He wasn't a jewelry-wearer... But things had been turning out strange lately, so why not? He put the thing around his neck, and suddenly....Changed? A white flash of light.. Yet..
Shit.
He was naked.
Nathan tore off the locket and wore his clothes once again. Phew. That would have been embarrassing if it had been for longer. Hopefully, no one saw that blunder... (His power is to make things basically disappear in small parts. Clothes, he can do... One massive item, yeah.. So.. His 'suit' is his birthday suit. Geddit? XDXD)
When he saw the leg swing around, Nathan dived forwards and pushed Bones out of the way, falling to the floor just in time, locket in hand.
"What the hell's going on?"
He murmured to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book One: Opposite Beginnings.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next