Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book One: Opposite Beginnings.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:02 pm

(At the beginning I posted that Selena hasnt learnt her power yet, I discover mine later). (Oh, and remember: Flight, Nature and Walk through walls?

"What about ME?" Selena yelled, dodging the robots hands, trying to crush her.
"I haven't got any `powers`!" Selena cried, jumping effortlessly and falling, trying her best to roll away from the robot.
She wasn't fast enough, unfortunately.
She saw a shadow of a hand crushing towards her, but Trent dived, pushing her out the way.
He grabbed her arm and yanked her into a corner.
Selena smiled, she would usually say "Whatever" and roll her eyes, walking away but she just muttered a small "Thanks" And swiftly walked away.
Selena fingered the random locket thrown at her, and shrugged. She walked over to the Robot, well it was more of a run, and dived at it, her leg crashing into it
It was stiff, so Selena went Flat.
The robot laughed, as Selena slid to the grass, and fell, laying flat. She was cursing and groaning, but also sighing.
She sawa large shadow and sawa fot coming down to her
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:03 pm

[Oh yeah i remember sporry i forgot xP]

Bones blinked, slightly stunned by nathan pushing her out of the way.
"Um. Well. We have pwoers. And. I saw my dead mother. And. We have to save the world. And. Yeah." Bones said.
She saw the foot coming down on Selena.
She pushed nathan off of her and got up, and looked around. There was nothing for her to pick up.
Then she saw a swing.
She held out her left hand towards it, and threw her hand towards the robots leg.
The slide soon followed, and whacked itn othe robot's leg.
The robot lost its balance slgihtly, turning around. But, it just shook it off
"ISNT THERE AN OFF BUTTON ON THIS THING?!" Selena shrieked.
Off button. Thats it. Bones ran over the the fire extinguisher, and tied it to her bag. She openeed the top of it slowly, and poured in some coke (Her secret stash of coke bottles were always with her.)
"Mentos, anyone?" Bones yelled, and selena tossed her some. Bone plopped two mentos in, and tied the fire extinguisher tightly before it could start to fizz.
Bone ran back into the field, and the robbot hit the top off a building. Bones looked over at it. It had stairs.
Bones ran over to it, but the door was locked.
She banged onto the door. It wouldnt opened. She held out her palm, and pushing the air, hitting the glass door.
Quickly, the glass door shattered, and bones ran into and ran up the stairsa.
People were screaming and rushing out pof the door that bones had jsut smashed.
A giant rock from the buoding landed intofront of bones on the stairs, and bones jsut jumped out of the way in time.
She ran up the spiralling stairs until she came to a door. "Roof" it read. It was locked.
"Oh for fucks sake." Bones cursed udner her breath, and held her hand out the the rock that jsut fell into the stairs. She flew it int othe door4, and the door cracked and gave away.
Bones ran onto the roof, and was now at heads height to the robot.
But how was she going to jump fro mthe roof to the robots head?
Bones remembered the fire extinguisher tied to her back. It was bubbling and fizzing now, the concotion inside was getting angrier and angrier. Bones stepped onto the edge of the roof and looked down as the wind blew her. It was a long way down.
"I hope this works." She said, and untied the top. She tied it on upside down, so the top was really the botton.
She untied it.
First, nothing happened.
Then there was a fizz.
Then..
Bones jumped off the roof, and jsut fell through the air.
It wasnt working.
Her idea wasnt going to save her lpife, but end it.
Then there was another fizz..
SDuddenly foam and coke sprayed out of the bottom, so powerufl it poush bones up into the air and directed her to the robots head.
It had run out of foam, and bones wsas only halfway accross the air.
Bones had to think fast
She levitated a rock under her., jumped fro mthat, and then levitated another rock infront of her.
She levitated giant rocks upbove the air, using them as stepping stones.
It was a pretty weird sight, stepping stones floasting i nthe air.
Eventually she got to the robots neck, and juimped onto it.
She held of hfor her life as she searched for an off button.
Na da. Nothing Zilch. Zip.
Bones moaned. She did all that for nothing..
But wait
What if she borke into its head...?
Bones held onto the robot with one arm, and held her palm to the cold metal with her other.
She hit the air, and suddenly there was a dent into the metal
Bones hit the air again, and the metal broke inwards, and metal flung out everywhere.
A wire came loose and slithered out.
Bones crawled itno its head.
Inside was just like a spaceship.
Buttons, control panels and seats there was a sleek tall woman with a cropped biob. She had white hair, and greenish skin jsut like a zombie.
On her she wore a black leather catsuit, and she had no pupils in her green glowing eyes.
Next to her was a little girl, just like her.
Long white hair down to her knees, with a black bow ontop of her hair. She wore a little balck lolita dress, and tiny gboots.
She seemed innocent, and around 7, but she too had green skin
Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Evil-3

"Heh heh. Sister, they'll never be able to activate now." The little girl giggled.
"Indeed. See, listen and learn sister, this is how to extinguish weeds before they grow." The woman said. "Or, suck pwoers before they are ready!"
The two let nout a slithery cold giggle, as the woman pulled down a lever, and the robot hit trent.
Bones let out a gasp.
The girl turned around, shocked.
"SISTER! Theres an invader!" The little girl shrieked, and held out her hand as if she was holding somehting, then a long strip of black smoke shaped like a pole appeared next to her. The girl held it, and it formed itno a sycthe (However you spell it).
"I dont think that ws a good idea, mortal." The little girl giggled, then held her scythe double handed.
Bones stood up
"I dont think its a fgood idea to erm. Challenge me?" Bones shook her head. "I cant do medival talk." Bones sighed.
The girl looked offendwed. "Right!"
She stamped her sycthe on the metal floor, and smoke came out of the blade. The smoke wrappedd itself around bones, and bones got tied up.
Bones tried to get free.
"Its no use trying to get free. Now watch us kill your friends.." The little girl let out a laugh.
"Good job, sister mimi." the woman laughed aswell.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Nathan scrabbled to get up, as he watched Bones clamber in through the opening in the head.Nathan had felt a surge of painful joy shoot through him as he saw Trent get whacked one. Painful, because it wasn't right to want to laugh at that. He had not laughed. EVER, anyway. Where was Bones?
Suddenly the robot was activated again. Nathan ran over to Trent's fallen figure, as a stub was about to descend upon it. He grabbed hold of a wrist, just in time to yank himself and Trent out of the way of the descending foot.
Nathan was dragging the body along as fast as he could. He wished that the boy was awake now, because it was really weighing him down. He needed time to be able to get far away from the metallic beast, and decide battle tactics.
"SELENA! GET OVER HERE AND TAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND!"
He pubecently shouted, squeaking with the effort, as he rarely shouted. No time to be embarassed, he wished that he had already hit puberty. Though his voice had deepened, nothing else in that department seemed worth mentioning about. He was 18 for Chrissakes.
Nathan had blanked out for a few seconds, until he woke up out of his reverie to find an arm being swung around to hit him. Nathan ran at it, and jumped onto it with all his might. he ran over it like a ninja, but had left Trent behind. Luckily, Trent was low down so the arm missed him.
The workout had left Nathan panting for air, and that was what the sisters had wanted. Weaken them and destroy them.. Wasn't it? Cause Bones as much pain as possible. Though... It wouldn't matter if Nathan died would it? Bones had not warmed towards him. No one had.
He saw Selena trying her best to avoid and attack. It was all they could do. Nathan had momentarily forgotten about the locket, and was just touching the armour of the robot here and there around the stubs, to try and get rid of some of it. He managed to get rid of one small peice, only for there to be a sudden loud zap, and a surge of electricity to run through his veins with loud crackles.
"AGHHHHH!!!!!!"
He yelled, and broke the circuit first, crackles still upon his body. He was weakened, and fell to his knees, almost falling unconcious. He got up slowly, only to find that a hand was swerving to his him. Nathan bounded with as much energy, and jumped onto the hand. He clung onto it like it was a maddened horse; arms were wrapped as far round the metal as they could go, and legs were tightly on at the knees. The wind streaked tears down his cheeks painfully, but his face still remained hidden.. No one had ever seen his face. Just his mouth and chin. He started to shift himself up as he was wildly swung about.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:57 pm

(No probem Kim LOLActually, I mght get her to learn JUST flight for now)

Selena sighed, feeling a serge of Anger through her
"UGH." She yelled out.
She ran over to Trent, jumping away and dragging him to a safe corner.
Nathan coughed rather loudly.
"SORRY!" She mouthed, putting Trent away from the building and sitting by him for a minute.
She felt something behind the building try to crush her, while Nathan was silently in the robots hand.
Selena stared at the robot motionless, laying in Trent's arms.
"Uhm, sorry to interrupt." Nathan said coldly.
Selena stood up, closing her eyes, ready to die.
She felt light, and a breeze.
"I'm in heaven. She breathed." Then opened her eyes, screaming and scrabbling. She did not dare to go on all fours or move posistion incase she died.
"IM IN THE SKY." Selena screamed, slowly bending over. Cautiouslly and slowly she went on all fours pretending to walk like a dog in mid air. She was usually eery, dark, gothic but she couldn't help a quiet squeal.
She ignored the robot, walking in air around the robot.
She slowly went to the ground, falling qute quickly.
"MOON WALK." She said.
"Excuse me?" Nathan coughed.
"Sorry!" Selena said.
She slowly tried to float up, but it didn't work.
"Um." She said, staring up.
"Hurry" Nathan demanded, feeling the cold metal slowly close in.
"Bones!" Selena screamed.
Selena suddenly felt like light.
She quickly rushed up, grappng Nathan, her ams locked into his. She flew away from the robot, even though it was chasing her.
"GET TRENT." Selena yelled quickly as Nathan locked arms with Trent, Selena struggled to carry Two boys, as she flew.
"I'd get Bones but I don't know where to go to get her! What shall I do?" Selena said, just the height above a tree, locked firmly to Nathan, close to his body.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:02 pm

"Shii shii! I cant hold her any longer." Mimi wailed.
"Oh shh, shes not even that strong." Shishi said, then let out a groan of annoyance as she pressed a button and the robot's tails whacked itno a building. "What is that selena girl doing!?"
"Sister shii shiiii..." Mimi whined "I meant this is too BORING." Mimi stamped her high heel onto the cold metal floor
Shi shi let out a sigh.
"Honestly, I wake you up from the doll state and now you're like this."
Shi shi turned around in her chair. She held out her hand at Bones, and clicked her fingers.
Green smokey, almost liquid substance whirled around bone's feet.
Shi shi held her palm upright. The smoke grew and grew until Bones was ina cocoon of green liquid smoke. Then shi shi clicked her fingers again, and the smoke hardened into a solid cocoon. It was like ice, slimy and cold to the touch.
Mimi's scythe turned itno black smoke and then disapeared
"My arm was beginning to ache then." Mi mi sighed.
SHi shi turned around in her chair.
"You have to leanr to put up with it if we want that skull." SHi shi hissed
Bones banged onto the cocoon.
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!" SHe shrieked, then realised what she wqas saying. Corny, much? "Er, i mean, why are ypou trying to kmill us? Wh yare you trapping me? Whats with the skull? WH OARE YOU?!"
Shi shi snapped her fingers. "Mimi, you have a go on the robot."
Mimi squealed in delight and took Shi shi's seat.
Shi shi flicked her long white hair, showing alarmingly sharp elf like ears.
Her fingernails were silver, and werew more like claws.
"We are created to anialate you. To get to the skull of which holds the key to power itself." Shi shi said
Bones blinked
"I meant in ENGLISH, elf." Bones snapped
Shi shi was offended by this, frowned, and held her palm out to the cocoon. She slowly tightened her palm into a fist.
The cocoon went smaller.
"The more you offened me, the closer you are to death by crushing of plasma cocoon." SHi shi said
Bones sighed. "I dont know what the heck you are saying."
SHi shi held out ehr palm, and tightened it intoa fist.
The cocoon went even smaller
"AW, COME ON!" Bones shrieked, banging onto the icy cocoon. "THAT WASNT EVEN AN INSULT!"
sHI SHI Shook her head, and began to speakagain.
"We were sent, by the Opposition of Good, the Deadliest Sinner of the 7, Against the heavenly virtues." SHi shi said
Bones was about to make another comment, but didnt want to be crushed so she jsut kept quiet.
"She, our leader, is the most pwoerful in the whole realm of dimensions. The most powerful evil creature that has ever lived." SHi shi said
"Or died." Mimi sniggered, then pulled down a lever to crush a building
SHi shi let out a sharp cold laugh "That was quite a good one, SIster Mimi."
Bones raised an eyebrow. "Get on with it."
Shi shi sighed. "Our leader has sent us to collect a few....items. Items to aid with our ever growing list of powers. Now, our mission to colelct a skull. That skull ios called, The Skull Of Shadows. Thety say it would upgrade your powers, and summon demons that may be invisible to the naked mortal eye."
Shi shi took a breath "Now, if we, and the other 6 Shadowien Soilders collect all 7 items, our greta leader will be become the most pwoerful the universe has ever seen. Now you," SHi shi said, pointed to bones. "Afre ruining our chances. You. the 'Pearls' of Power and all that is good are jeopardizing our great master plan."
Bones shook her head. "Wait, what? Pearls of power and good? Who the hel lcame up with that corny name?"
SHi shi growled. "You are the ones who have inherited your generation's powers to defeat us. Our great leader destroyed your first lines of pwoers, but somehow your pwoers went through the ages. So this is where we draw the line, and where wer take over."
Bones noddewd. "And the 7 Shadowien Soilders?"
"Shadowien Soilders, including me and mimi are here to collect those items. We are soilders for the great leader. Your grandparents and so on will have fought some of us already. But now, we're all going to fight at the same time."
"Haha, my grandma, fighting someone? Jog on." Bones said.
Shi shi made the cage smaller
"Alright! Sheesh i was isnulting my grandma not you." Bones sighed.
"They fought 4 of the 7.
Big daddy, was the first one. That was the easiest soilder. The worstr one.
Soul Bringer, who took over Kimiko's lover's body. They vanquished him.
Yuki. SShe was a witch. But she turned good, and was a pearl deep inside. We should have crushed her.
And then.." Shi shi paused.
There was a silence.
"And then..?" Bones said
Another silence.
Shi shi shook her head.
Mimi let outr a shriek "HAHA! I got the emo!", as if she was playing an arcade game.
Emo? "NATHAN!" Bones siad suddenly. She banged on the cocoon.
Shi shi narrowed her eyes, then said somethuing quietly
"Huhn?" Bones said
"Jones.." Shi shi whispered, her eyes getting wider.
Bones blinked. "Yeah, thats my adoptive surname. Corley Jones."
Shi shi looked up at Bones. "What is your mothers name?"
"...Emma..?" Bones said slowly.
Shi shi's eyes were the size of dinenr plates by now
"The last one your parents and everyone defeated, her name..2 Shi shi said "Was Kitty. Kitty began as a carefree teenager, but her broither murdered her. So brutal wss the murder, she was full of hatred the last seconds of her death. If someones death is full of hate, the gtreat leader will bring life and pwoers to them. Thats what happened to kitty," Shi shi spoke really fast, "But Kityty was related to a certain someone. Because of that. she became the most powerful of all the 7 Shadowien SSoilders, but she gave up fighting for4 evil because she found out there was a loop hole in her family tree. That certain someone she was related to.." Shi shi spoke very fast by now "Was a pearl."
Bones sighed "So?"
"You're a pearl. Your grandparents are related. You, Selena. Nathan. You are distant relatives by immortality. There is a loophole in the family tree. Your family tree. That person, Kitty. Her full name was Kitty Jones."
Bone's eyes widened thistime "But my names Jones. Wait, no, im adopted."
"Tghats right. Your mother is really Kitty Jones.. and she adopted a pearl.." SHi shi whisperfed to herself.
"Mimi. Give up on them. We're going to corley's house." SHi shi shouteds.

(SORRY WALL OF TEXT )
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:26 pm

Nathan fell to the floor from a great height. Selena had had to let go of him as he had almost been crushed by the hand as it had grabbed for him again.
He fell to the floor, but miraculously broke no bones. He spat out some blood, and stood up again, glaring up at the towering thing. He was weak, and slowly fell to the floor, spitting out the blood again. He panted, and looked about Trent and Selena were gone. Somewhere. He couldn't see them anyhow. Where was Bones?
Suddenly, the robot started moving again. Yet.. Not towards him. Away. They were going off somewhere. Nathan got up quickly and stumbled off towards it, frowning. It had crashed through part of the school building, and was on it's way off somewhere. Nathan started after it, groaning. His wound was healing slowly.
He was gaining speed, even though the thing was off on it's journey. It still stopped to thwack a few things. Without thinking, Nathaniel grappled the foot, like a collosi, and began climbing up the towering thing. Somewhere in his heart, he knew that Bones was somewhere around here. He paused sometimes, to breathe and strengthen his grip, allowing his wound to heal. Bones were clicking together, and it felt weird. He was now around the neck-area, and creeping stealthily about. He saw the crack in the Armour, where Bones had supposedly crept in. Through the skull.
"I'm coming."
He murmered to himself, face still managing to be hidden, defying the laws of hair-gravity. He stopped part-way, to put his earphones in his ears and listen to some Simple Plan- When I'm Gone.
"Not.. Fucking.. Emo."
He muttered under his breath, and continued on his climb, nearing the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:54 pm

"Trent, Run!" Selena yelled, in mid air. Trent stayed.
"NOW." Selena said, he nodded and walked, kept looknig back.
What is Nathan doing?
Selena thought to herself.
She flew over, and saw the gap. She also saw Nathan fall through it.
She went through it, and saw wires all over, two doors then a eery glow to one room.
Selena looked bravely at Nathan, and without thinking walke through, into the rooms.
Two girls with White hair obviously did not see them.
Selena thought of a sly plan, she winked at Bones.
Make the cocoon bigger then attack.
"Wonderful plan, ladies. Is there anyway I could assist?" Selena said, with a evil smirk, her chalk white face now green from the glow in the room.
"Brilliant, idiots like us mortals would have NEVER seen it coming, It could destroy us easily."
Mimi and Shishi looked up, a faint smile on there face, Seena took a sly wince at the cocoon, and saw it a tiny bit bigger. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Bones saw selena sneakily win kat her. Bones smiled backl
Bones held her palms on eash side of the cococoon.
She held her head down and closed her eyes.
Mimi giggled
"You're right!" She squealed, smiling. Then her smile dropped suddenly. "AT LYING."
She summmoned her scythe, and banged it on the metal floor.
Suddenly smoke came up off the floor, and swirled aorund se,lena trapping her
"Its times like this where powers would be handy.." Selena said
"Well, well, well. Looks like destroying the pearls wqould be easier than we thought, Sister SHi Shi." Mimi giggled
"They came to us, we didnt need to go to them!" SHi shi cackled, taking to robot to Corley's house.
Mimi sighed. "Well, we better get this over with."
Mimi stamped her scythe onto the metal floor. A circular green portal appeared out of nowhere
"Im taking them to our leader." Mimi said
"Watch out for the sins." Shi shi said. "And dont talk to monsters you dont know. And keep your scythe on you at all ltimes. And dont answer the portal unless its me. And go straight to the leader, you hear?" SHi shi said
Mimi rolled her eyes. "What, where are you going?"
"To kill bones' mother." SHi shi said
Bones suddenly opeend her eyes
"Not on my watch." She said, and suddenly the cocoon burst out and shattered.
When the glassy cocooon's shattered piexces hit the floor, they eeasttacthed as slime and crawled back up to shi shi.
Mimi gasped, and closped the portal
[short]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:47 am

Nathan stayed back. He heard/watched the scene unfold. Bones was fine. She had broken free, and a battle was about to start. He lurked about in the shadows, what he did best, and eyed the wires. Maybe he could make some disappear? Would that stop the massive machine? In order to do that, he would have to go into the control room, where they all were, and stealthily touch items without being caught.
Well..
Worth a shot.
He quietly walked in, just as the beautiful girl closed the portal. He didn't think of beauty, not now. He edged his way around the room, touching things.. Things made loud fizzes and zaps. Or clunks or whirs from the cogs stop turning.
A loud bang and a cloud of smoke was what had caught their attention. Nathan ducked down, breathing heavily, inhaling the smoke and trying not to cough.
Say they haven't seen me. He thought.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Selena stood back, scowling.
"Well." She said.
Her hers rolled over to Nathan.
"Hey, um. What does THIS device do?" Selena said cold,y pressing random buttons
"STOP, DONT PRESS THAT"
Selena eyes swivelled to Nathan.
She Span ShiShi's chair around
"LOOK AT THAT, WHEEEE!" Selena said, firmly pushing the chair as it skidded down and through the doors.
"WHAT DOES THIS DO?" Selena said, banging on the TV and denting it.
"Follow my lead." Selena whispered to Bones.
Selena felt a floating sensation. She allowed her self to strain, being lifted up. She flew into many walls, pulling Triggers and Leavers; ripping things off the wall.
"THATS THE SELF DISTRUCT, IDIOT" Mimi called, running to Shishi.
"Quick." Selena said.
"Not much time." Bones agreed.
Bones walked over to the cocoon.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Mimi grgowled, and suddenly her eyes glowed bright white.
She raised her arms in the air, and wind was coming out of no where.
Her lolita doll shape turned into a sillouhette, as a bright white protal appread behind her
Bones put her arm in front of her eyes.
"WHY DID YOU OPPEN THE PORTAL!?" Shi shii shouted, standing up.
"SHESS CALLING USS." Mimi shouted, over all the chaos, her voice not giggly as it would normally be.
"THEE DEVIL OF OUR KINGDOOMM OFUND THE ITEM" Mimi hissed and spat.
"SelfDestruct In Ten Seconds." A robot voice came
"QUICK PUT THEM IN THE PORTAL!" SHi shi yelled (Btw mimi is the small little girl and shi shi is the older one)
"BUTTT....IF I DO, THEY'LL NEVER COME BACK. THE PORTAL ONLY COMESSSSS BACK WHERE IT WASSS SSSUMMONED." Mimi hissed
"Just go." SHi shi shouted
Mimi's eye's wuickly turned to normal
"But i'll be stuck there." M,imi whimpered
"I'll ask the leader to bring you back to our home dimension." Shi shi said
"But then we'll be split up." Mimi whined
"So? We have a mission to do." Shi shi said
There was a silence
SHi shi suddenly pushed Mimi selena and bones into the portal, where it quickly closed.
The wind died down along wit hthe chaos, and all you could ehar was the humming of the robvots engine.
SHi shi never saw nathan hiding.
"5 Seconds to Self Destruct." The robot's voice said.
Shi shi's long white frigne hid her eyes.
She stil lwas sat down, playing with the levers, seeming oblivious to being clsoer to death.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:10 pm

Nathan heard the metallic voice, and the chaos that had followed. Everything seemed quiet.. Too quiet. It was clear that he wasn't the only one who was about to get blown up... There was one of those weird girls left behind.
The metallic voice rung out again. Five seconds to escape?! No way.. He couldn't do that..
Nathan sighed, but picked himself up from behind his hiding place.
Four..
He was about to run back out again, but the thought of leaving the girl seemed to daunt on him. He didn't like the idea, so without a second thought, he ran over to the girl playing with the buttons and levers.
"C'mon. We have to go!"
He hissed, and grabbed hold of a wrist, even if she was evil, he knew it would haunt him for at least a month if he did not save her.. And he hated being haunted.
Nathan dragged her out of her chair and ran back down the corridor, dragging her along.
Three...
Slow countdown, eh? Nathan thought, as he yanked her up and out of the skull of this huge thing. He didn't bother climbing down. He was going to jump, and hopefully heal.
Two...
QUICK NATHAN DECIDE! He decided, and jumped...
It was a quick fall, and there was a loud snap. He ignored it, and bravely bit down the pain, and crawled along the grass, blood dripping from his nose, and he tasted it in his mouth. He didn't have the girl's wrist anymore. She must have landed safely.. He hoped.
ONE....
He wasn't that far away from the explosion, so the sound deafened him for the time being. That annoying long drone rang out in his ears, and he closed his eyes as shrapnel rained down on him, and fired blazed, causing him to sweat.
He only looked up once the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep had gone, and he could hear again.
Ash was raining down on him, and he winced.
Bones?
Selena?
Oh my god.. They exploded....

Cool....

Nathan got up, but stumbled and fell, groaning, his bones snapped and his mouth dripping out blood by the gallon.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:15 pm

The portal led them to..
Outside the school field.
The three of them stumbled across, Mimi hissing and yelled.
"Shut UP." Selena said fiercely. Mimi shut up.
They stalked around the grass fields for a moment, waiting for Nathan to catch up.
"God, you have been bleeding alot." Selena said rudely.
"Oh my gosh, what this time?" Bones said.
Nathan hissed.
"Ok, Ok. Geez." Bones breathed.
"How about my apartment?" Selena offered.
"Hmm, maybe in a moment." Bones said.
Trent came running, and they all sawa frog like Jenkins waddle quickly.
"RUN!" Selena said. They all ran. Nathan limped.
"WAIT I CAN FLY DUH." Selena said She arm-locked Nathan securely, then Trent then Bones they flew 7ft off the floor, which is good carrying four people. She went past a few alley ways.
"OI. STOP BANGING MY FEET INTO FENCES." Bones yelled.
Soon they found a large rooftop.
"Ok, Damn it this is a tall block of flats with a beautiful view. I have some food in my pockets and I can JUST about make this 100ft. One by one." Selena ordered.
She took Natahn up first, without a problem. When she flew down she noticed Mr. Jenkins running now.
She picked up Trent and flew up.
She put him next to Nathan, then flew to grab Bones.
Mr. Jenkins put a firm arm on bones, but Sekura strained to fly, and eventually did, slowly pulling up Bones. Mr. Jenkins let go, shouting.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:19 pm

[they were going to get the skull..hence mimi said that they found where it was so she opened a protal to go to it..btw nvm i guess lol]

Shi shi was abouyt to walk over to nathan to help, but then she caught sigbht of bones and the others. She stepped back,holding her arm infront of ehr face, not used to the Earth's light.
She slowly turned and ran, in the direction of Bone's house
"You have an apartment?" Trent blinked, as Selena was unlocke dher apartment door
"Im kinda rich.." Selena said, opening the shabby door
Everyone gasped as they walked in.
It was mroe like suite.
Th floors were white marble, comepltely spotless.
"If you're wearing heels take them off, it'll scratch the floor and my mum will KILL me." Selena said, and walked in. Bones looked down. She was wearing sci-fi white heels. She shrugged, and couldnt be bothered to take them off
There was a sofa, cream, a lounge one with gold lining. Inforent of the sofa was a cofffe table, with a compelte mirror side. jBehind there was a ceiling to floor window, viewing the whole town. Then infront of all this was a giant tv screen, about 70".
"Oh my gawd." Trent gasped.
Selena was i nthe kitchen. "Oh, that nothing, the big ones in the tv room."
Everyone followed her into the kitcheneacup.
Black marble counters, and al lthe drawers were white wood, with gothic black curly handles.
The floor was black and white checkers, again. marble.
Selena made some tea and poured the tea into three antique cups.
"Wow, didnt know you were a snooty rich." Bones said, gingerly picking up her dainty teacup wondering how to drink out of it.
"Yeah.." Selena said. "My parents didnt want me to be like bratty so they sent me to a crappy trampy school. Now they think that was a badidea because of the way i turned out.." Selena flashed a smile,, meaning ehr pale white skin, heavily dyed black hair and eyelined eyes.
"Not to mention i can fly!" Selena laughed.
Bone's smiled black, still trying to figure out how to use the teacup. "Are you sure this isnt a dolls tea party cup or something..?"
"No! Does it loo kthat tacky? I guess it does. I only got it for £300 each cup. I guess you get crap stuff if you pay crap money!" Selena chuckled, whileeveryone jsut stared i nshock at her. "Oh..right..sorryy...rich...people..joke...ANYWAY." Selena said, quickly changing the subject. "Bones, why do we have powers?"
Bones blinked, and looked up from her teacup. "Well.." She said, puttiong the cup down onto the black marble counter. "I was holding up this foot..ya know, of that roboty thing, whatever, and suddenly everyone went white. Just white. I couldnt hear anything. The foot disapeared. And..three women appeared." Bones said, looking down. "They said they were our ancestors. The beginning of our family and we had to save the world or whatever."
Everyone went silent.
"By the way, wheres nathan?" Selena said. Everyone looked at each other
"..Shit." They all said.

Selena was carrying them all, flying them back into the park field.
Nathan was jsut lying i nthe grass, in a pool of his own blood, blood dripping out of his mouth.
Selena gasped and ran over to him and knelt beside him.
Bones and trent followed
"How come hes the one whos always injured?" Trent said
"Whiny baby." Bones said, sticking her nose i nthe air.
"BOES." Selena shouted.
Bones got down.
"Look, right, maybe his power is to like make himself bleed. I always knew he was an emo." Bones said
"I AM NOT AN EMO." Nathan suddenly shouted, then porceeded to cough up some blood.
Slowly, the blood on the floor crawled back up into his wounds.
The blood accross his cheek, slithered into his mouth. He slowly got up, some of his bones cracking and clicking, and he saked hi9mself out.
"Im guessing he can heal himself." Bones said. "WAIT! SHI SHI SAID THEY WERE GOING TO KILL MY MUM."
Everyone looked at selena
"IM NOT A FLIPPING CAB YOU KNOW." She shrieked, but nevertheless she flew everyone to Bone's house.
Bone's house wasnt as grand as Selena's, it was just average.
Bones took off her backpack and franticaly searched around for her key.
She found it, and tried to push it into the keyhole, but in her fright she couldnt aim it properly "IT WONT WORK!" She wailed
"Shh, look" Selena said calmy and opened the door for her.
Bones threw her bang into the hallway and ran inside.
She expected to see her mother dead, blood pouring out of her
But no one seemed to be there.
It was quiete.
The living room left how she left it this morning.
"Oh my god." Bones sighed wuth relief. "Thank god i was having a hjeart attack." Bones rubbed her head.
"I wouldnt be so relieved if i were you..," Came a voice fro mthe ktichen, sounding a lot like SHi shi';s.
Bones froze.
Selena walked into the kitchen, then selena screamed.
Bones and the others ran in.
Bones suddenly took a step back inside the kitchen seeing the sight and held her hands to her mouth.
"You killed her." Bones whispered.
SHi shi was standing over Bone's mums dead body.
Her mothers skin turned from her peachy tanned skin to ghost white.
Her shining silver eyes turned itno black.
"Im sorry, i had to." SHi shi let out a laugh. "Thats the end of kitty jones."
"THAT QWASNT KITTY YOU FUCKING MANIAC THAT WAS MY MUM" Bones shrieked, stamping her foot
"NO, she was disguised as Emma Jone-" Shi shi begun, but Bones shook her head and head onto her locket.
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU, IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO.
THE FUCKING LAST THING." Bones shrieked, and levitated a boulder from the garden, smashing into the window anbd hitting shi shi, flattening ehr against the kitchen wall.
Shi shi wasnt killed, but immediatly was knocked out.
Bones knelt next to her mum
"Mum.." Bones sobbed.
tHERE WAS A CLAPPING NOISE AT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM.
trHERE WAS A SLEEK WOMAN THERE, SLIM, ALMOST GHOSTLY. hER SKIN WAS COMPELTLY EWHITE. hER EYES BLACKENED OUT.
She was wearing a long black ghostly dress, smoking a cigarette.
She pointed to trhe boudler, and imemdiatly it turned itno balck smoke and whisked off into the air.
SHi shi stretched herself.
The woman was sitting o nthe kitchen counter, clapping ""Oh, well done. WELL, done. Well played." The woman got off the counter. She held her arms i nthe air, las vegas style. "Missed me?" [Of courdse its kitty jones Smile]=
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Nathans heart seemed to catch, mid-beat, and stop in the icy fist of fear. It wouldn't let it go.
His breath caught in his throat, and his eyes widened.
Who had sent her?
He remembered his granddad, talking about this girl. She matched the description..
She wanted to obliterate his entire family tree due to a small matter down the line with a Mr. Frederick Weaver, who had culled her.
He backed away slowly, eyes locked on her hypnotizing ones, ignoring the others, and he made his way to the door, lips parted, face still hidden. No one had ever seen it.. NEVER.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:00 pm

[Oh lol, Sorry Kim xD]

Selena turned to Trent, sidling up to him, even their arms touched and she tried not to blush.
"Let me get ShiShi." Selena said.
Shi played like a kid.
"YOU CANT GET ME!" Shishi screamed behind the door, Selea sighed.
"I can!" Selena said, rattling the dor knob frantically.
"Watch me!" Selena said desperately, kicking the door.
"HEY." Bones said, pointing at the black mark.
Selena laid £280 on the table
"Will that cover it?" She said gingerly, fingering her purse.

----------

SEE THE REST OF THE POST IN BOOK TWO:

SECOND POWER FOUND.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One: Opposite Beginnings.   Book One: Opposite Beginnings. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book One: Opposite Beginnings.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2