Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Empty
PostSubject: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Zara took off from her blue helicopter.
"Remember, Smile! I'm Going to Fiji," Zara said to herself.
After a few agonizing hours, Zara occupied herself by doing her nude lipstick, brimming eyes and orange skin.
She straightened her windswept hair, and sat back, reading her book.
She folded the page of her book and put it in her suitcase, turning to her DVD.
"Total Drama Island!" Zara smiled to herself, watchingthe kids cartoon.
"Isn't that for like 15 year olds?" Rondaii said.
"Rondai, Shut up and fly the helicopter. And I am 15. I just look 18." Zara said, filing her nails.
This, was true. Zara had short, blond silk hair back combed, a white blouse with her sleeves rolled up and one button undone, a beige short skirt and black high heels. She looked smart, but strange at the same time.
"Have you got enough clothes this time?" Rondaii smirked, looking back.
"Shut UP Rondaii, do you WANT a healthy tip?" Zara threatened.
Over her outfit, she wore a parachuting outfit, which was also her motobike outfit, her motobike helmet and her luggage ready in her hand.
"Ready, Rondaii? Lower it down." She smiled.
She wasn't smiling for long.
"Rondaii, this isn't Fiji! The set of my new series." Zara said. (Zara claims she owns a series, but she is just a LAME character that gets like 4 lines each episode, but she is somehow rich.)
Rondaii smirked, opening the door automatically.
"Rondaaaaaaaaiiiii!!" Zara screamed, freefalling. She dropped her luggage about 100 ft in the air, then let her parachute down.
She gently landed, taking off her helmet, and putting her luggage in the side-kart of her motocycle.
She took her helmet off, a innocent expression on her face.
"Where am I?" She whispered, looking at the turqoise sea, sitting on her motobike.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:20 pm

BTW, Can we just have a rule, where we just post after each other or have a time limit for posts, because otherwise we wait ages and the RP fades Sad Plus I REALLY Love Corley's idea for this =)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 pm

"I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"
Ash stood up, hastily scrabbling at the buttons on his white shirt. He had the brightest blondest hair that hid his eyes, straight, and strokeable. The poor guy was probably deluded.
There were screams. Many screams. Most thought he had a bomb on him, strapped to his body. He had been a little twitchy, with manic sobbing, on the way there. There was no bomb, just his skinny little white body. He looked like he was jabbing at a button frantically. No.. It was just his bellybutton. Embarassing.
People calmed down, as the teenage boy was shown to be idiotic. Some people started shouting to chuck him off. Well, most people. Some even rushed forwards and took the tall skinny angelic boy and pressed the emergency red button. The door opened, and all the air rushed in, blowing people backwards. Then... He was thrown.No warning, just a rush of air and he fell, tears in his eyes, the wind deafening him. His black jeans almost ripped against his skin, they were tight on him. Black converse laces were undone. The sandy island zoomed up at him and his white eyes widened, before he hit it with a thud.

"Mmm falling.. Hep...Hep...."
He groaned, tossing and turning.
"THUD!"
He shouted, and then sat bolt upright, white eyes widening. He looked blind.. He wasn't. How did he survive? Not a scratch on him.. He was fixed up.
Asheth looked down at himself and sobbed pityingly.
Reality came quick.
He could never die.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:40 pm

[K rite, just a few issues/stuff/lol/rofl/wtf/bbqs:
- PLZ CHANGE THE NAME KKTHNX!
- Your character needs something mythical about him/her and they find out about it. Like they have powers or can turn into a water based mythical creature. And there has to be conditions e.g. They can only turn into a bla hblah blah when they touch water or something. Thats why its called 'powerful waters' SEE WHAT I DID THERE? 8DDDD
- ..Thats about it really. ROFLL

My character can turn into a 'siren' when she touches water when the moon is out. Her power is trhat she can control water. She can only breathe udnerwater in her siren form 8D!!]

Rikki sighed as she tied up her short hair inside her classroom. Only ten minutes to go until school was over and summer holidays came in.
Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Yuutsu3

Normally any other teenager would be jumping for joy, everyone else in her class was excited. She was annoyed, though. Because her parents forced her to sign up for student exchange, and after school she was getting onto a helicopter to some small country in the middle of no where.
She finished tying up her hair and looked out the window. 5 more minutes til the end of her perfect life. Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Haruhi
The bell run. Everyone cheered. Rikki slammed her head onto the table.
---
Later that day she was inside the helicopter as it was flying over the sea.
A posh blonde woman with glasses wearing a deep red suit was sitting next to her. Apparently she was her tour guide.
"Now Rikki you have to understand there maybe a language barrier." The woman said
"Yeah." Rikki said
"And it will be hard to do certain activities."
"Yeah."
"So do the best you can, you hear?" The woman said
"Yeah."
"You are representing our school." The woman closed her briefcase
"Yeah."
"You're not listening."
"Yeah."
The woman shook her head and sighed. Then she looked out the window as the helicopter hvoered over a small island. The woman strangely chuckled to herself.
"..Ready, rikki. Lets see how liong it takes before you find out about everything.." The woman laughed manically as Rikki stared at her. Suddenly the woman flung open the the helicopter, and almost everything flew out in the sky.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Rikky shrieked, and tried to close the door.
"HAPPY DIVING!" The woman pushed her out
Rikki screamed as she fell, looking up at the helicopter slwoly become nothing more than a dot. She could smell the salty sea air. For a moment she felt like time stopped. "Im going to die." She thought "All because of my gay parents forcing me to come here."
Then her back impacted into the clear water, and rikki held her breath. Bubbles cocooned around her, and rikki waited forthem to die down. She swam up to the surface and took a gulp of air, spluttering out soime sea water. Rikki swam towards the shore of the island.
Went she crfawled onto the white sand she coughed up some more water, yhen collapsed onto the sand exhausted from swimming, looking up at the blue sky. Where am I, she kept asking herself in her head.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:49 pm

[ I'll think of a powe later ]

Zara saw two people fall down.
She jumped on the motobike, U turning over to Rikki and Ash.
"Hey, I don't know Who or what you are, but jump in." Zara said, putting the Helmet back on her head.
She clutched the handles untill Ash and Rikki got on and put their stuff in both side-karts.
She circled round.
"No houses around here." Zara shrugged.
She drew up the motorbike, and started pushing stumps of trees together, and trying to get branches.
"Hello, we are here together?" Zara said.
"Want a house or not?" Zara shrugged, taking off her motobike suit and helmet.

[SHORT. My power will be nature.]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:17 pm

(I'm keeping my character thankyou very much)

Ash blinked wildly. The fast flurry of bright colours whooshed around him and he was in this sidekart suddenly. He ripped off the helmet, and just sat there, unable to speak, shivering and staring dead ahead. What had just happened? He had landed. Landed on an island with two girls. Two girls. Ash eyed them up each of them, taking his time, trembling with the shy.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:57 am

[Corleys go or mine? =S]
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 pm

Rikki looked around her. She didnt know where she was.
"You gonna help build shelter or jsut stand there?" Zara asked ash and Rikki, hand on hip
"O-oh..ok.." Rikki blinked and looked around. "I guess I'll make a campfire?"
"Great." Zara flashed a smile while struggling with a thick branch.
Rikki went and collected some dry leaves, and carried large stones over and set them around the dry leaves and wood.
Out of the corner of her eye, she swore she saw the sea sparkle or glitter...or something. It was hypnotising. She was tempted to jump into the sea and float awayy...
"HEY! I need some help with this branch!" Zara shouted out to her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:48 pm

[yay.]

Zara put the branch down.
"Hey YO. Skinny," She said, pointing a bitten nail at Ash.
"You 'gonna help a girl here? You ARE a guy." Zara said, putting down the wood.
"Wait, it looks like you'll snap in half anyway." Zara said in a mean way.
"Ok, let's build this thing. Oh wait, Lets? I mean, ME." She said again.
Rikki came back with the wood.
"Fire?" Zara sighed, getting stumps for chairs and building some of it.
"You two do the rest." Zara said.
Zara finished, with two palm trees keeping up the small shack, some bamboo leaves for floor, pillows from suitcases, a Tent for sleeping in, with four sleeping bags (I know there is only 3 of us), but still. A Bundle of clothes on a spare clothes rack, portable TV and some DVDs, Monkees CD's and bean bags, with some tools (torch, rope, masks, screws, etc)
"There is more in the bag, and stuff." Rikk isaid.
A food crate flew down with a parachute.
"Hahaha, Zara. You'll be left here with some othr losers. Some Fiji vaction this is!" The note read.
"Oh god. This is MY fault?" Zara sighed.
"No. Guys, I'm sorry." Zara said, moping as she sat down.
She ventured down into the trees alittle more, to get dressed in her black bikini to go swimming. She had spare towels with her.
"Ok, I'm going to the see." Zara smirked, her short blonde curls suiting herbikini more and more.

Last edited by Zara Matthews on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No reason LOL)
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Ash looked appauled at the way the girls were speaking to him. He didn't speak at all, just stared, left eye twitching.
Didn't they want to get off the island? They weren't trying.. Just getting ready to stay. Ash wanted to go, get off this weird place he didn't recognise. He wanted to die in the most public way possible.
He opened his mouth and took a breath, though Zara had moved off. He had been about to tell her it was her fault SHE got there, but not on account for the other two. She had gone, so Ash shut his mouth and changed the breath into a sigh, sitting down on a log, kicking the grains of sand about.
"No hope."
He finally said in his gentle voice, quietly under his breath, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:58 pm

Kimmis Post
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:40 pm

Rikki blinked. "Hey! Wait for me!" She yelled ran to the waves of the sea. She got that feeling again. The powerful feeling. RFikki stared at the water. It was drawing her in. Slolwy, Rikki waded into the sea, still in her clothes and in a trance. She didnt care that she couldnt swim well, only that she had to get into the water. Rikki ran into the waves, until her feet couldnt touch the bottom anymore.
"Isnt this great?!" Zara giggled. "I guess if we';re stuck on an island we might as well enjpy it here!"
Rikki laughed with her. They flaoted around a while, until rikki was too tired to rtead water anymore.
She knew she had to have a rest, but she felt like she had to go deeper, deeper..
A wave came crashing voer her body, dragging her down into the dark depths.
Rikki could see the watery face of Zara desperatly trying to get her back until the sea got too dark to see anything.
She joast sunk slowly down. Rikki was surprised at how long she had held her breath, and somehoiw she wasnt scared. She had a overwhelming feeling of being save..

Slowly, a large, picture was summoned infront of her underwater. It was a young woman, with jet balck hair that almost blended in with the dark water. It was very very long, even tied up into a long ponytail. She had sivler eyes that glew through the darkness. There was a slight yellow glow off of her figure
"Where am I?." Rikki mimed with her mouth. She somehow didnt feel the need for air.
"It doesnt matter." The woman spoke softly, her voice echoeing through the water
"Are you an angel. Am I dead?"
The woman shook her head. "You are more pwoerful than you think, Rikki. That is all there is to know." The woman held out a pale, slim arm and put something into rikkis palm. "Hold onto thes tightly. Dont let go until you see a sign."
Rikki clenched her fist around the items that the woman gave her. Then, suddenly she began to gag for air. All of the needs of oxygen she hadnt felt before all came rushing back to her. She scarmbeled towards the light above the sea surface
"I am Kimiko Alexandra-Phoenix. This is only the first appearence for you three. Remember me." She whispered, the words 'remember me' echoed through Rikkis mind as another huge silvery wave crashed into the sea, bubbles fro mthe wave soon engulphing Rikki. Rikki ran out of air and passed out..

"HEY! WAKE UP!"
Rikki could smell the salty air again. She could breathe. She could ehare the waves. She could feel the dry sand. And she could ehar the lsightly annpying loud vocie of zara trying to wake her up.
"HELLO? ANY ONE THERE?" Zara shook her. Rikki slowly opened her eyes, rubbing the sea water out ofthen, and she suddenly sat up.
"ZARA!" She shrieked. "WHERE DID I GO?"
"YOU COULD OF TOLD ME YOU CANT SWIM! Sheesh! Well, some random wave came over your head and that was the last I saw you! I tried to grab for you but man, you sink fast!" Zara sighed irritably. "Anyway..are you ok?"
Rikki coughed up some water and pulled a long string of sea weed out of her chocolate hair. "I. I dont know. You wont believe me but.." Rikki told Zara about everything. Then she remembered. The objects the woman gave ehr! Rikki openedf her closed fist. Inside there were three silver lockets. "AND SHE GAVE ME THESE!" Rikki showed them to zzara.
Zara picked one up, and put it on. Slowly, letters were being wrote onto the locket. "Z..za..zara... HGey thats my name!" Zara said as she read the letter being written. "Zara...BLACK. Zara Black. Huh?" Zara was confused
Rikki was amazed at all this. She put a blank locket on her. Words were being written on hers aswell
Rikkimo Alexandra-Phoenix.
"How does it know my full name?" RIkki whispered to herself
"Thats icnredible..HEY! BLONDIE!" Zara shotued to Ash. "GET OVER HERE!" And gave ash the alst locket "Put it on put it on! Rikki, tell him what happened! Tell him!!"
Zara obviously seemed over the moon at this. But rikki was scared..
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Asheth accepted the locket, but stared at it for some time, allowing the chain to dangle between his fingers like neverending silver quicksand. He didn't put it on, just slinked off to his log and sat there, looking at it in a strange way. White eyes were narrowed, mouth set.
Would it help them off of the island? He really wanted to leave.. Yet he betrayed no emotion.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:11 pm

"Whatever." Zara sighed.
"Show him the locket."
Zara sighed, sitting on a bean bag and drying her hair. She curled it and sat in her mini house.
"So, we'll build a raft." Zara said, trying to side track people from the locket. She sighed.
Her eyes followed back to the beach. There was a guy there, tanned, cute, with blonde and brown tousled hair, with bright brown eyes. He hadn't noticed Zara yet, but he was just sitting on the soft sand, playing with it.
"Yy.eah, We'll just, uh. Um, uh Bbuild a Raft, yeah. Um. What was I saying? Oh yeah, Raft.. .. Not now.." Zara said, watching the guy walk around and watch the sea.
"Whats up?" Rikki said, watching the peculiar Zara stare and stutter. Zara smirked.
"Boy." Zara said, put on her black gladiators sandals and black shulder-off shirt.
(Avvie)
Zara grinned, making her eyes brim again with Mascara.
She spritz some perfume and left Ash to the house-cave.
They walked down to the beach, Arm in arm.
"Hey, Um. I'm Zara. I live here, I saw you looking around. Need help?" Zara smirked.
"Actually, I live here too." The guy said.
"Oh my gosh." Rikki couldn't control herself.
Zara pinched her.
"Ouch!" Rikki screamed, rubbing her waist.
"Hey. I'm George," George smirked.
"Okkk! I'm Rikki!" Rikki giggled.
"Excuse my friend, we were actually abandoned here. By my careless Rondaii!" Zara whined.
"Oh, that's awesome, because, we were having a beach party. Food, clean stuff, party, music and toilets!"
"Food!" Rikki smirked.
"Toilets!" Zara squealed.
"Come, it's started, like now." George said.
Zara and Rikki forgot about Ash.
They arrived about 30 mins later with a quad bike.
They got off, And walked up about 70 steps to the mansion.
"Off to the loo!" Zara squealed.
"Oh my god!" Rikki smirked, running and eating food.
Zara came back, and they started randomly eating, dancing, chatting and listening to music.
It was getting darker, as they looked out.
"Shit, We forgot Ash!" Zara said.
Rikki just grabbed some food, sticking it in a tupperware box and plate she stole from the party.
They stoles two quadbikes, and went off.
"Awesome." Zara said, pressing harder on the engine, as they sped up, reaching the cave in 10 mins.
"Ash!" Zara said, hiding the quads and putting the food on the small cabinet/crate.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:26 pm

Rikki and zara got into the dark cave
"Got a torch?" Zara said
"Yeah." Rikki pulled it out and turned it on
The cave was empty.
"Thats weird. I swear he was here." Zara blinked
"Let's jsut leave the food here and leave the candles on for when he gets back?" Rikki suggested
"Okay!" Zara lit the candles and rikki set the food down.
Suddenly, Rikk igot a stronge feeling. A feeling to go to the tide pool.
"Woah.." Rikki gasped
"..You felt that too?" Zara widened her eyes "Lets go to the tide pool.."
"What about ash?" Rikki said
Zara thought for a moment
"We'll just see whats up with this feeling first. Im sure ash is fine..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Ash was in the sand, in the dark, head bowed. He stood out like a white spot in the darkness. Exactly like that.
Nothing made sense. the island was inhabited.. This was all so.. Cliche.
Then there was also the fact that he was a failed suicidal teenage boy. He couldn't even end his own life..
Before Ash knew what he was doing, he felt the hot wet sticky feeling of tears trickling down his pale cheeks. He quickly brushed them away quickly, and sniffed loudly, peering into the darkness at the mini tidepool. It felt quite nice and warm.. Ash smirked. Anything here was dangerous.. Though he wanted to kill himself in public... Ah well, who would miss him anyway? No one even cared for him any more. Another cliche. Ash chuckled softly to himself, and murmered unknown things in an unknown language to compose himself.
He knelt before the tidepool, now, and dug it deeper, pulling clumps of soggy sand out that made a sludgy effect. When it was deep enough to put his head in, he did so, sand feeling his eyes, stinging him with salty water. He struggled against his own weight, a natural reflex to breath the clean air.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Zara paused, her blonde hair in the wind.
"Yes, let's go to the beach." Zara said.
Her and Rikki got closer.
"oh my god!" Rikki screamed, but Zara ran ahead.
"Ash! Ash!" Zara screamed, grabbing his collar and shoving his head up
"Crap.. Crap.. My fault.." Zara said, scared to death.
"Is he..Dead..?" Rikki said.
"Rikki! Don't say that!" Zara said, getting worried. She laughed nervously, alarmed to see his face covered in sand.
She ran to the water, still in her black top (Av) and freezing to death. She cupped water, and started gonig back and Forth.
"You're stupid." Rikki said, folding her arms and going to the cave/home/thing.
Zara stood up, dusting herself as tears poured out. It was like a scene from the series she was a backgrounder in.
She dragged Ash by his wet hands, soon saying. "Ew."
She put him on a tree stump, putting the food stolen from the party infront of him, and one of the water bottles Zara had from her bag.
"Just leave ME to it all, Rikki." Zara said, sitting down.
"Ash, you seriously scared me." Zara sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:34 pm

Rikki sighed and looked out to the sea again. AThis island was weird. The sea was calling ehr...calling her..

Suddenly there were screams. The sand started to shake, and Rikki spun around to see what was going on
The giant volcanoe (named Hot-Temper Ruler) in the middle of the island began to shake slowly.
"..You've got to be kidding me.." Rikki hissed to herself, but as cliche as it seems, it started to erupt
Slowly, red hot lava began to bubble in the tip of the volcanoe, building and building up until it couldnt take any more lava....and started to spill out in to the island
Rikki felt like she ahd to do something. But what? What?
The sea.
Rikki heard a voice, her locket began to hvoer and glow a bright blue
The sea
It whispered again
Rikki looked at the sea. She didnt know how it would help, but she knew what to do
She divedinto the sea and swam out deep as she could go. She helf onto the locket, and bubbles formed around her until they wrapped her up into a cocoon.
Then the bubbles died down, and rikki emerged back onto the shore again.
She looked at her hands. She didnt feel diferent..
Rikk isigheds and stood up. Fail.
Then she shriekedf
She was taller!
She looked at herself. She was slimmer, with long legs and was taller. Then she screamed again as she noticed how long her hair was - below her waist! It turned froma mouse brown to a deep, silky chocolate.
She looked at her reflection i nthe sea. And gasped
She looked older, mroe mature. Her eyes glew bright gold.
She let out another scrfeam that was so loud that ash and zara could hear...

Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 MinitokyoFemaleScansTheMelancholyof
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Ash blinked groggily, the world spinning around him. The sand scratched at his eyes, but he was too weak to raise his hands. Was he finally dead? Food and water was lain out before him. Then he saw the girl he had seen before... Before he would have died.
Ash released a small sob and buried his face into his arms, not accepting anything given.
"I fail at killing myself too!"
His voice was muffled in his arms. When he heard the scream, even he had to look up from moping about. There, at a distance, stood a shape. A shape that was long. A human shape.Ash's own locket lain at the side of the rock he was slumped across on his side, like a dog. But he didn't care for it. the wind blew his bright blonde hair into his green eyes, he did not care for the excessive itching behind them...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Zara turned her head, clutching her locket excitedly.
"SERIOUSLY?" she yelled.
she ran to the water, diving in, with her shirt on, and clutching her locket. It glowed green as she dived in.
She got out, and she had a deep vibrant brown colour, long straight hair, layered perfectly amoung her oval shaped face. she wore a short, turqouise dress, which suited her skin tone, and the shape was perfect. She wore cream high heels, and the calves in her legs were amazing.
Her blue eyes turned into a amazing green.
"Rikki? What are you staring at?" Zara yelled, as she looked down
"HOLY MOLY! I GREW!" Zara screamed
the Lava came down quicker, Zara went on her motobike
"NOT THE BIKE!" she screamed, driving and doing a U-turn to face the lava.
"In 5 mins, we could all be cooked 18 year olds, DO SOMETHING!" Zara screaming, putting her palm up pathetically.
"STOP!" she screamed, as the lava was just about to hit the island.
as she put her hand out, a thick stone wall circled around the volcano.
"SERIOUSLY?" Zara screamed, sitting on the sand.
"Won't the lava burst through?" Rikki smirked.
"I DONT KNOW!" Zara said, sitting on her motobike, idle.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Rikki gawped and stared. She was wearing a very short tight light blue dress with very high black stilletto heels. Black metal arm braceletts swirled around her arm.
"ZARA. DID..DID YOU JSUT DO THAT?!" Rikki shrieked
"...Er. YEAH! 8D" Zara flashed a smile.
Lava started to burst through the rocks
"OH CRAP!" Rikki flew her hands to her mouth. Thing strips of water fro mthe sea followed her fingertips' movements and splattered onto her face where her hands where "..What the hell!?"
Rikker held out her palm to the sea, and pulled her hand back. Water followed her hand. Whjen the water follwoed ehr hand, it turned from deep sea blue into a light and glowing blue, suddenly gltitering and sparkling
Zara looked at rikki, and rikki looked back. They both knew what rikki was going to do
"STAND BACK!" She shotued. and held both flat palsm out to the sea, and then spun her herself around, arms out until she stopped, and faced the lava. She threw her arms out into the lavas directed
The water follwoed perfectly, and left a little 'zz' sizzle sound when iit touched the lava. Rikki smiled, and raised both arms up by her sides. Swirling water whirpools rose behind ehr fro mthe sea, and rikki pointed to the lava. Huge amounts of whirpools spun themselves onto the lava. Finally, she managed to get enough water to harden the lava
"WE DID IT!" Zara and rikki shrieked
Ash's eye twitched. "Kill me now."
Suddenly, more lava erupted from the volcanoe. And it was heading straight for ash..

--
"And..CUT TO ADVERTS!" A man said staring at loads of screens
"perfect! Imagine how many smacka-roonies we'll get from this tvshow.." He laughed
A woman in a smart suit came u pto him "Did you see what thiose girls did?!"
"YES! AND CAN YOU SEE THE VIEWERS POURING IN!? IM MEGA STINKIN RICH, BABY!"#
The woman slapped him "Cant you see? They're...they're...not human! They have POWERS. They're...they're...Supernatrual. Or..or something like that. We have to pull them out. Who knows what else they can do-"
"Yeah yeah, gabba gabba." The man shrugged her off. "COming back to live broadcasting in 3.."
"Derek, dont do it." The woman hissed
"...2..." Derek said
"DONT YOU DARE OR I WILL CAL-" She shrieked
"ACTION!" Derek smiled at the woman before walking off.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:18 pm

Ash felt the full heat of the lava heading towards him. He didn't frazzle up, but quickly got off of the rock, eyes widening. This wasn't a quick and painless death! It was too fast, he covered his face with his arms and waited... Waited..... Little did he know, he was knee deep in lava. Didn't feel a thing. Just stood there, waiting to feel the searing torturous pain. He peeked through the gaps, and blinked.
"Oh yeah..." He looked over to the two transformed ladies, and thought it was strange for a split second, before sighing.
"You always have to do things yourself."
Ash trudged through the thick bright lava in his trainers which did not burn, and he made his way, through the lava, towards the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:28 pm

"ASH!" Zara yelled, curious.
"What the HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Rikki yelled
Zara put her hand to the ground, but vines shot out
She tried again, and a large leaf carried her and Rikki over to where Ash was treading
"What the heck are you doing!" Zara screamed.
Ash didn't reply.
Little did Zara know, the lava was still moving, so it burnt the roots of the giant leaf, and they were beginning to fall arund 800 ft high into bubbling lava.
"I HATE heights!" Zara screamed, legs flailing.
"ASH!" Zara screamed, almost 400ft away.
"HELP!" Rikki screamed

--------

"FBI." The woman sad, cutting off.
She got out her blackberry, smirking
One the interns saw what she was going to do.
"WAIT! Barbara, STOP. Cash is involv-" The spotty teen said
"CASH. Tell me more, Thomas." Barbara said, her layered blonde hair falling nfront of her face, and her blue eyes shining behind her Ted Baker designer glasses.
"Yes, Uhh. Let's see. 20% of the money to you!" Thomas said
"How much is 20%?" Barbara said, interested.
"Uhh.. in a week.. about one million. Remember, break the contract and we take everything you own." Thomas warned.
Barbara signed.
"fine." she mumbled, her hand thinking before her head.
"Guess what, Derek!" Thomas said, as the woman walked out.
"What." Derek replied.
Thomas turned loudspeaker on.
"She isn't having any trouble, for the cost of one million." Thomas grinned.
"YOU IDIOT! How will we make one million!!!" Derek groaned.
"Out of my wages, plus the viewers!" Thomas yelled.
"Just about scrape it, but YOU shall also be paying everyone else their oney! Haha." Derek said, walking out
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Rikki shrieked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1   Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!)  - Book 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Drama Island! (Well, not really!) - Book 1
Page 1 of 1