Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Empty
PostSubject: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2007 11:23 am

Someone esle start this off, I got school. xD
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:31 pm

After the sleepover, Kimiko was just walking through the street. She felt so happy. She didnt bother wearing her wig, she didnt mind being mobbed at all.

"WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO PINKA?" Screamed a reporter.

"Shes fine!" Kimiko said and walked on

"Kimiko Phoenix." Said a man "Be my mate?"

"Urm. I'll think about it?..."

She finally got into her house, locked the door and leaned her back against it and sighed.

Suddenly she had a feeling. A feeling like no other. It felt bad. Like something was going to happe--

CRASH! WSuddenly a HUGE rock burst through the ceiling, causing Kimiko to repel to the floor.

"WHATY THE HELL!?" sHE SHOUTED.

Suddenly more and more rocks came flying through.

Kimiko levitated them, but they were too strong.

She jumped up onto the ceiling and crawled onto the roof and held onto the tiles.

SHe looked up. a HUGE HELICOPTER was hovering in the air.

Someone was in it..it seemed familiar..

Another rock flew. Automaticaly, Kimiko dogded. Then began to fall.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 9:46 pm

Pinka was at her house, she heard noises outside. Strange noises. she felt strange. Why was this happening? She heard crashes and scrabbling and screams for Help. Help... She felt in her head.

She transformed, into her peacock form. Her wings ripped out of her designer shirt. "Oh good lord. What happened here?" Pinka investigated the damage and screamed. She heard more scrabling on room. She went out to investigate this.

She gaped at Kim on the roof. She didn't ask why. She saw Kim falling, and caught her.

"Need Help?" Pinka offered.
"Yes." Kim said sharply.

Pinka flew up, gasped at the helicopter, but before she could say anything a stun ray had hit her. She was asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:00 pm

"Oh its time now." Kim,iko flew. She clicked her fingers by mistake. Suddenly, she created an illusikon for the driver of the plane that it was falling. Kimiko clicked her hands again and the illusion was gone.

"WHa?"

She clicked her fingers and made the driver of the plane see spiders (tHEY WERNT ACTUALLY THERE) It worked. She clicked again, they were gone.

She had a new power to create illusions.

Kimiko levitated the driver out. She gasped.

"Zengroth." she whispered, before she was hit by the laser too.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:42 pm

Pinka blinked, and woke up. She gasped and shook Kim awake. They were both tied up, abotu to be dipped in lava.

Pinka and Kim screamed.

"WHAT DO WE DO? WHAT DO WE DO?! Oh my lord. WE GOTTA DO SOMETHING KIM. I HAVE A HUSBAND AND KIDS. I think." Pinka screamed at Kim.

Pinka's belt glowed, Pinka's eyes glowed a white colour.
Kim screamed.

Suddenly the rope melted. Pinka got a new melting power.
One problem.

Pinka and Kim screamed, and then stopped in mid-air as Pinka flew off with Kim. The both Growled, Zength Laughed.

"Became a enemy, Huh?" Pinka scowled.
Zength laughed, and begaun lifting up Pinka by the colloar of her shirt. She was starting to choke.
Pinka managed to say, "It...s.. A Desi..nger ..shi..rt.. LLET GGOO!" Kima thought, "Wow. She loves her top more than her life. Must of been ALOT of money."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: hen I   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 10:59 pm

"Zengroth." Said kimiko glaring.
Zengroth dropped pinka

"You...The Elder.." He stammered. "WHY ARE YOU ALIVE!?" He shouted

Kimiko shook her head. "You trciked us. You tricked us all." She shouted back

"..Whats going on?" asked pinka

"...When I was born into my village of foxacts, in the elder land they needed more room for me to become an elder. So they took Zengroth out. He became evil, stripped of his title. So he possesed another village to kill me for revenge and family. He killed ALL foxacts but me. I got free and ran away." Kimiko said, clentching her fists.

Pinka understood. But she didnt know Kimiko had such a dark past. A bit too dark for the hyper and lively Kimi.

"Zengroth was also..my ex." She said.

"..You. You were Cinnamon Grace?" He asked.

"Yes." She said. She levitated a chair at him. "RUN!" Kimiko screamed, grabbed pinkas arm and flew into her car.

"KIMIKO! YOU DONT HAVE A LICENSE!!" Shouted Pinka in alarm.

"You dont need a license when you're going a special style." Kimiko said, clenching onto the wheel. "This driving, Kimiko style."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDfKCzMuLMc (Listen to that while reading drive scene)

Kimiko suddenly drove lightning fast, tires screeching. She over took here and there, and because she was going so fast, half of the car lifted up everytime she turned.

Zengroth came on a motorbike, shooting through the windows.

"Guns? Thats a bit old isnt it?" Shouted Kimiko. She revved up the engine and went faster, turning and swishing tries screaming.

The bullets hit the windows, and so air came rushing through.

Pinka screamed in the back, holding onto the seat.

Kimiko drove into a tunnel. Zengroth was beside her smirking. "Hmm" she thought.

She drove onto the side of the tunnel, and drove upside down on the roof. Zengroth could shoot easilier. So kimiko drove back down.

A cart was in the way. Kimiko thought quickly and jumped over the cart, onto a roof. Zengroth burst into the cart, fruits flooding out everywhere.

Kimiko didnt look where she was going. Sjhe drove off the roof! Pinka screamed. Kimiko laughed, she felt so alive. The car jumped onto another roof. Zengroth came up behind. Kimiko drove off the roof again and landed in the street below with a thud. "Get out" she said to pinka.

She jumped out, and when Zengroth got off too, She turned and punched him in the face. He tried nkicking, but she ducked. Pinka Kicked his shins, he fell. Kimiko hi-fived Pinka, they laughed.

Zengroth threw something. It was round and he ran off.

Kimiko looked at it. IT WAS A BOMB!

"PINKA!!! BOOOMB!!" She screamed and ran, Pinka close behind. They jumped just in time, it exploded.

"Bit of an action movie" Kimiko joked. They laughed, wiping ashes off their faces and ran to their house
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:23 pm

Pinka laughed at the comment, but then stopped the laughter.

"Kim. We arn't safe here. We gotta move. But where?"
Kim stayed safe. "I killed him once. WE can kill him again. Make sure you have you're gadgets and stuff."

They took,
Hologram watch, locket of Fire for Kim, and Locket of hypnotise for Pinka, X-Ray goggles, And a few other stuff.

Pinka clenched her fist, which activated her misty whtie fireball.

They came out like james bond

"Ahh.. This isn;t going to work out." Said Kim.

Zength came out of the blue.

Pinka and Kim transformed. They used a new stragey, "Each power." Where they get each-others powers. *AND use their own.*

*Btw, Pinka has Misty fire, Hypnotising with her Cuteness. xDD and Nature. She knows Kung-fuu etc.*

Pinka created an Illusion on Zength, So lava was on top of him. While he was distracted, Pinka Shot him with her misty Fireball. Zength fell to the ground, the Illusion went away.

Zength came towards Pinka..
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 11:42 pm

"Zengroth. Go back to your cave where you BELONG" Shouted Kimiko.

She made an illusion that he was tied up, Though he wasnt.

"No need using your patehtic illusions Kimiko. I know they're not real" He said, breaking the illusion

"..You..you cant do that!" She screamed.

Zengroth stabbed kimiko, Kimiko collapsed..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:01 am

Pinka screamed. she didn't know whether to cry, or scream. She decided to fight.

"yo.. .ro..s...ed...h...ine..z..gth.." Pinka mumbeled.

"Say it again?" Said Zen,

"You. Crossed. The. Line. ZENGTH." Pinka yelled.

Her misty fireballs were bigger than usual, and attacked ten times worse.

Pinka was fighting very well, untill Zength stunned her. When she woke up, she saw a diamond pruposal ring coming too her. Pinka gasped.

"Be my evil Queen. I was so wrong to ask that peasant, Kimiko." Zength smiled.

"NEVER. AND DON'T CALL MY FRIEND A PEASANT." Pinak yelled.
Pinka blasted Zength away, and ran away.

Pinka ran far, into her house and dug her head in her pillow and cried. Zength soon followed her.

"Be my Queen.. And i'll release Kimiko from the sky."
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 12:09 am

zENGROTH SMILED.

"WHERE AM I?" Kimiko screamed

"In the land of sky." He said. "With my brother.. Zenth."

Kimiko froze. "Z-z-zenth....you mean? He's your..brother?"

Zengroth laughed evily.

"Zenth?" Kimiko called. And there he was. Kimiko hugged him.

But Zenth pushed her away. Hisd eyes glowed red.

"You hypnitised him?" Kimiko whisoered, wanting pinka to come
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:51 am

"I'll.. I'll be you're queen. NOW LET KIM GO." Pinka screamed.

"Very well." Zengroth smiled. He chained Pinka so she couldn't run away.

Pinka screamed.

Kim came down a heaven light, which almost blinded Pinka's eyes.

"NO PINKA, THAT WAS THE WORST MISTAKE OF YOU'RE LIFE." Kim yelled.

Pinka shrugged. She didn't care, she guessed. She had done it. To save Kim.

Pinka would do ANYTHING for Kim and Sam.

"So.. Greatfull, Eh?" Pinka laughed. Soon, Zength hypnotised her. Pinkas eyes glowed red.

"Must.. Destroy.. Kim." Pinka chanted.

Pinka clenched her fist, and through fireballs at Kim.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:43 pm

"Ooh.....cripes." Kimiko squeaked, Jumping and dogding.

Pinka threw more and more.
Kimiko just ran and ran, jumping and swishing to the side.
"HAAAVVEEE MEEERRRCYYYYY!!!" Kimiko yelled.
Pinka kept on going.

"Sorry, Pinka. A Kims gotta do what a kim-" Kimiko broke off. "Sheesh, you'd expect I'd think of some original witty line to go with this. Ah, stuff it." She levitated pinka to the ground. Rather hard.

Kimiko ran off, burst into her Rockin' Pearlz lounge and screamed, "WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Sod and sam looked at her blankly. "GOING TO DIE" Kimiko repeated.

Sam suddenly flapped out her wings. "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 1:04 pm

They were all trying to fire at Pinka, but she seemed to dodge them all.

"By the way.." She called, a smirk on her face.
" WE DON'T WANNA HEAR IT." Sam screamed.
"YEAH. JUST GIVE PINKA BACK." Sod screamed.
"No way. I'm NOT giving her up like that." Pinka yelled,

Pinka then threw fireballs, Sam dodged it, creating a large hole in the cave.

Pinka aimed at Sod, Sod ducked and it hit Sam. Pinka then went for Kimiko, who was looking at her phone, then got hit to the ground.

Pinka flew in the air.

"GIVE. HER. BACK." Sam yelled as shooting darkballs.

"By the way.. This could be Pinka's last end." Pinka whispered.
"If you kill me, Pinka goes too.." Pinka smiled and laughed evilly, waiting for them to reply.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: 've   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:09 pm

Kimiko got up, groaning. Her phone said something.

"He's dead." She whispered.

"Who?" Asked Sod

"Him. The Crush. TC." Kimiko replied.

She gulped down the sadness.

She never told him she loved him.

Kimiko glared at "Pinka"

"Kimiko...what...are you thniking.." asked Sam

"Dont worry, I've seen this in movies." She said, Her eyes going bright silver.

She made huge blasts of winds come, blowing trees away and a few cars. She lifted up pinka mentally and in her pocket she took out something. Is was a bottle that began like a perfume shape, but then went thinner and thinner, the end was a sphere. On the thin neck of it was a long gold band.

Inside was a honey coloured liquid.

Kimiko threw it by Pinka's feet, and immediatly it smashed. The liquid flooded out,. but rose, morphing into smoke wrapping around Pinka's body. Suddenly the body fell, smoke still rising with a ghost figure. The smoke evaporated and the ghost figure woke up.

"Hi." It said. It was pinka "How am I? I rthought I was?"

"Dude, Kimi just saved you." Said Sam, putting on her black rimmed glasses.

"That poiton was what my mother left before she died. She said only to use it in dangerous events." Kimiko said.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 5:11 pm

Pinka felt so much better.

"Thanks Kim. you're a live-saver." Pinka said.

"Dude. Pink. That's like, umm.. 70th time?"

"74th time ACTULLY." Sam corrected, feeling proud.

"Yeah. Why are you so proud?" Kim said.

"Well, I thought it was cool." Sam begun.

"She aslo thinks she looks cool in those glasses." Sod whispered to Kim and Pinka, which put them in fits of giggles.

"What are you laughing at?" Sam asked, adjusting her glasses..

"You'resel-- The Shelve! the Shelve. Heheehehe. Got it from Sainsburys.. Ha.. Pinka said quickley. Sam rolled her eyes.

Pinka sighed.

"We go back to college in ONE hour. OH LORD. ONE HOUR." Pinka yelled.
"the only time we transform, Cm'on! We can't be late!" Sam shouted.

They transformed, leaving Sod at the babysitters.

At the college, they turned normal and rushed in. They all had the same class.

"Welcome." Miss Davis said. Miss Davis, had her hair in a bun, pointy old glasses and a boring uniform.

"We have to learn poetry, class. Hopefully you know what a Hakiu is." She sternly said.

Pinka looked to her right. She saw a good-looking boy. Little did she know she had to work with him!

Pinka was thinking all about him as she wrote.
Pinka didn't know HE had a crush on her too!

Pinka wrote,

Beneath the Highlands,
Lay there, a breatheless school girl
That wanted safety.

After class, Pinka ran to her locker and stuffed her books in it. She shut the locker door, to see A boy there.

"I forgot to ask for you're name." He asked.
"Ohh.. Me? I'm Kiha. Most people call me Pinka." Pinka said Shyly.
"And i'm Tom. Nice to meet you."

Pinka blushed and shook his hand. The bell rang.

"Oh Snap! Gotta go!" Pinka said then ran off.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:33 pm

The bell rang for lunch. Kimiko rushed into the lunch room and quickly sat beside Pinka

"Who was that?" Kim asked.

"Who was what?" Pinka asked, hiding her blushing face

"That boy." Kimiko said

"What boy?"

"THAT boy from Miss Darvis' class!"

"Who?" said Pinka

"Pfft, no not that boy, THE MUFFIN MAN!! That guy you were blushing about!!" Kimiko said sarcasticly

"Ooh!! Hiiimm........he's Tom" Pinka said shyly.

*RIINGGG* End of school

Kimiko ran out. Though she didnt mind Uni she was always glad to get out. Then she realised. He died.

Kimiko suddenly stopped. Until she found out she had powers and stuff, life was fine.

She leaned against the wall.

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! 348062-20060413224151
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:23 am

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi21.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb296%2FEgyptianSky%2Frainfall.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20brown&pageOffset=18

Pinka flicked her hair, passed Tom which made him stop.

He gave Pinka a invite.

"give this to you're friends too." Tom smiled.

Dear Pinka.

You are invited to a dance, tomorrow evening at 8:00pm. Look you're very best, and bring as many friends as you like.

Hope to see you there!

Tom.

Pinka held the letter, and blushed a deep rose red.

"It's Tom, isn't it?" Kim sighed.

Pinka smiled.

Later on, Pinka and Kim went to hang with Kims friends, who were 5 years olds pretending to be 38 year olds, drinking beer and being stupid and stuff.

Pinka later got booted out the dream because thye didn't respect her. Pinka didn't care, who needed dumbasses to eject her, when she could be teaching a mentor class?
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:29 pm

Pinka texted Kimiko the invite.

Kimiko didnt get it yet, it was night. She went outside in her normal thin dress. She looked at the lake. It seemed to be glowing. Swirls of greenish-blue floated softly out, up into mid air before fading.

Kimiko was hypnitised by this, and slowly walked to the glowing lake. Her air suddenly went all weird. Her hair was like smoke. When you run your hand through thin smoke it wavers in complicated patterns and some break of, but the rest unharmed

Well, the tips iof her hair was just like that. Ends floated off, turning into stranger butterflies and insects. Kimiko held out her hands to a glowing swirl floating out. Water was up to her waist., Suddenly the swirl wraped around her hand and grew arcoss her arm, and across her body. She was plunged into water, her skin turning a blueish green, and growing gills for ears.

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Blue-1
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:56 pm

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi162.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ft267%2FMitsukai_Kansei%2Fanime%2520girls%2FPretty.jpg&searchTerm=pretty%20anime%20girls&pageOffset=17

Pinka decided to wear this. She was walking down the dark alley, her dressing blowing in the wind. Some silly boys stared, some normal, straight ones ignored it. Pinka blushed.

She saw a lake, and Kimiko near it.

"Come with me! Where are you going?!" Pinka yelled.
Kim Ignored her.
"uhh.. KIM?! HELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BISH. SOP IGNORINGGGGGG MEEEEEEEEEEE." Pinka yelled.
no answer.
Pinka clicked her fingers- There.
No answer.
"... Seriously." Pinka wvaed her hand infront of mews head.

"Oh my lord.. What has happened?" Pinka echoed through the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:09 pm

Kimiko looked at herself. She panicked and tried to run out of the water. Then she couldent breathe. She fell right back in adn breathed a big breath of water

"PINKA! IM WATERBOUND! HELP ME!" Kimiko cried

But Kimiko was speaking Meraqua, an underwater language that Pinka could not understand. Kimiko screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 12:04 am

Pinka shrugged and looked puzzeled.
"What did you say..?"
"je je je he heht htu ndba iosj ihs" Repeated Kim.
"Uhh.. A Wha?"
Kim shook her head.

Pinka took Kim's arm, and dragged her to the party. She looked in one of her books, and put in ear plugs and understood what Kim was saying.

"Help me..." she said.
"How...?" Pink replied.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:22 pm

Kimiko choked

"Aqua Macedes Zneb!" Cried kimiko, meaning: "Im..waterbound..i..need..,.water!"

She crawled into a tub of water in the party and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 10:31 pm

Pinka sighed. She got one of her lockets, and mumbeled some spell. Kimiko was waterbound free.

"Get out of there! Just enjoy the party.." Pinka Mumbeled. Then she got a beep.
She jingeled about in her purse untill she felt a had bottle. She grabbed it, and smashed it at Kim. Kim climbed out of the bath.
"I can breathe.." Kim said.
"I CAN SEE!"
Pinka looked at her phone.

I have to ask you something.
Where are you.. It's important..

-Tom.

(btw, you post has to be longer than 7 lines.)
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:54 pm

Kimiko breathed in again. Then stopped. She needed water, jumped into a pond.

"Oh, what does freakin lover boy want now." asked Kimiko, rolling her eyes.

Pinka read out her text

"Well Im still waterbound." said Kimiko, Pinka walking inside. "Za? Come back here! I NEED HELP YA KNOW!!"

Kimiko sighed, and ducked under the water

It was morning, the day of the party. Kimiko rose from the pond and got up, to see were the building was. Quickly needing water again, she swam back down.

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Animewater
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 7:59 pm

Pinka was already at the party, waiting for the cured Kim to come and join Pinka and her friends. She saw Tom. She hid herself instantly.

"Err. what are you doing?" Tom asked, Confused.
"Ummmmm. Hi." said Pinka, innocently.
"look. I need to talk to you." Tom said.
Pinka was confused. I mean, What WAS there to say? she asked herself, Over and over and over again untill she was clear with herself.
Tom took Pinka to a quiet room, and knelt on one knee.
"Will.. You get engaged to me?" Tom said.
"oh my god.."

Pinka blinked. It was only a 1 minute walk from where Kim was. Hopefully Kim would tell her what to do..

EDIT: Pinka's eyes glew Red. Zength put her somehow under control.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next