Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 pm

Meanwhile, Pinka's potion on Kimiko finallly kicked in.

Kimiko ran out of the pond, wearing a dripping wet dress. She stopped, looked at herself.

Kimiko's hair was black again, with blue highlights. She tied it into two messy ponytails, put on some mascara, slipped on a black t-shirt and a white and black checkered plaited skirt with chains on it, and fingerless black gloves.

Some of Kims hair had tiny splotches of dark brown.

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Bluestreak

Kimiko burst in to see Pinka and Tom...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 8:15 pm

Pinka fell to the floor, her normal self.

"He..l.p.... M..E!" Pinka struggeled to scream.
Kimiko was blank. What could she do to help?
Pinka blinked. She stood up, suddenly a ray of evil turned over her.
It was a extraordinary sight to be seen. A half normal girl, half normal evil. Tom blinked, put away the ring untill the time was right for him to ask.
Meanwhile, Pinka fell to the floor, and held up a knife.

"If I kill myself, the world shall be back to normal. If I don't, the whole universe shall shrink and noone would be alive."
"NOOOOO!!!" Kim screamed,

There Pinka was. A knife laying next to her, and her body onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:09 pm

Kimiko remembered that she could create portals. Ok, they may not of been good, but she had to tweleport her to Sam. Kimiko created a portal and dragged her and pinka in.

Kimiko screamed. "I TELEPORTED US TO PAST?"

Kimiko wore a purple long top that ended below her shoulders, the sleeves very loos and a bit frilly. Under that top she wore a long greenish-blue long skirt, and a thing white piece of fabric to use as a belt.

Her hair was in a messy bun and she wore a huge purple hat.

She was still wearing her eir piecrings and necklaces and braclets from her normal time. (picture at the end)

Pinka was wearing a brown corset and a white skirt dress.

"Ok..what did we learn in Magic Histroy in Magic School.." asked Kimiko to herself. "Ah! The Mystical Times..I need to find an orb to heal pinka!"

Kimiko looked around. She saw a choclate brown and bright blopnde horse with a blonde mane. Attatched to it was a cart full of hay.

Kimiko lifted Pinka into the cart, and sat onto the horse.

A phoenix came by. "Hey! Thats my horse!! Im selling DragonBreath Hay!!" he squawked

"Erm. I'll give it back! I promise!" Kimiko called out as she rode the horse on to find the temple where the orb layed

Evantually she arrived. She went inside, and by a stone table was a shining light, blinding Kimiko's eyes. Kimiko slowly walked up the marble steps and picked up the light.

It was the orb, clasped in metal. It shone through the whole temple, and as Kimiko held it, she felt a zing of power shooting up her arm.

But then guards came, and saw Kimiko stealing it..

Kimiko

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Black-50

Pinka

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Brntt-whtrddrss
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:16 pm

Kimiko jumped up, kicked the guards heads. She set off an alarm. She took the portal, and tried to open it.

"Dang! No connection here!" Kim screamed. she tried to run, but took off her high-heels in hope. She saw the guards coming, and ran for her life,

With Kim running so fast, Pinkas head was bobbing up and down. Kim couldn't help that. There was a dead end. A large metal gate *Looks like Jail gates.* Kimiko Gasped.

Kim tried to kick open the door. Kim remembered. THE ORB!

Kim kneeled down, and healed Pinka. Pinka blinked.
Kim screamed. "GUARDS! DANG! NO CONNECTION FOR THE PORTAL. PINKA/ HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP." Kim screamed.

Pinka blinked. she thought of magic schoo- AHA! Hijacking fences. Pinka blinked. She was threw the fence! But Kim was left behind.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:21 pm

Guards were running towards kimiko.

Kimi tore off her hat and threw it like a frisbee. It knocked out two guards, and let kim's hair down which was a bother to her.

Kimiko jumped up and did a jump-kick. That knocked another one out. She climbed up the gates, holding up the hem of her dress and jumped back down.

"PINKA! RUN OUTSIDE! THEN THERES CONNECTION!" Shouted Kimiko, and created a portal. They both jumped in, landing in a heap of the dance-room floor, Tom staring open-mouthed. Then in came someone.

"...Kimiko?" The person asked
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 10:35 pm

Pinka decided to dance with Tom.

"you look.. Lovely." Said Tom.

https://servimg.com/view/11702174/5

Pinka blushed. Tom kissed Pinka's hand and then whispered in her ear,
"Thank you for letting me have this wonderful night with you, Pink."
Pinka blushed harderm and hugged Tom.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 10:13 pm

Kimiko looked down and saw them

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 PunkGirl

She smiled, pinka finally found someone

Then a text message came. It said to meet at a fountain

Kimiko walked off and saw someone hiding their face.

"Um. Hi?"
"Hola."

"May I see who you are?" Kimiko asked, the man backed away but tripped over backwards

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Animegirl1

His cap hiding his face fell off.

"KALKA?!" Kimiko screamed, and stomped off.

"Wait. I LOVE YOU!"

"Really?" Kimiko hesitated

"Na, just only said that for your attention!" He said

Kimiko sighed, "What do you want?"

"To be friends again?"

"No one dissapears for ages then comes back asking that," Kimiko said.

"Ok. So that means you're automaticly my friend!" He announced
"Bu-"
"So I will talk to you in your computer,"
"Wha-"
"By emailing! Hurrah!" And he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:39 pm

Pinka blushed. She took Toms hand, and walked down the road to find Kim.

"Oh.. My... God.." Pinka said, To look a blushed Kim, and a strange Kalka.
"Nothing.." Kim said. Pinka raised her brow, and Laughed.
"Nothing? Alrighty. A blushed Kim, holding Kalkas hand, with a scared Kalka? Oh yeah. Looks ALOT like nothing to me! Heh!" Tom laughed, and Kim struck off, with alittle cloud above her head. Kalka was about to walk after Kim.
"No. ARE YOU BLIND? DID'NT YOU SEE THAT CLOUD!?" Pinka yelled.
"Uhh.." Kalka began.

"Wow.. He IS dumb." Thought Pinka in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 10:57 pm

"Whats wrong?" Kal asked
"Go. Away." Muttered kimiko and walked back to her house

Then she got a text message, from Sod.

"Btw ur l8 4 class"

...Late? Lat-

"AHH! IM LATE!" Screamed Kimiko and ran to her school, through the corridors and rushed into her classroom.

"Kimiko Alexandra Phoenix! Your late!" boomed Mrs Blanc. "Nevermind. We have a new student, Viced."

Kimiko sat down.

"You will sit next to....Kimiko. Since she was late.."

As Mrs Blanc was outside of the classroom, the class started talking.

Kimiko looked at Viced. She used to go to Primary School with someone named Viced

"Kimiko? Hi!" He said

Hi.."

"Its Viced. Remeber?"

"OMG, Viced Mathews?" Said Kim

"Kimiko Phoenix?" Asked Viced

Kimiko squeaked
"Hii!!!" She said

"Now I can tease you again!" Grinned Viced.

Kimiko wasnt really teased back then. He used to make her laugh, and she had a secret crush on him ages ago but he never noticed.

Kimiko suddenly felt that crush feeling again.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 3:46 pm

Pinka gave a smirk next-door to Kim, and Nudged her while whispering,

"Someone has alittle crush..!"
Kimiko Gently elbowed Pinka.
"Shut Up!" she said.
"Oi! I'm only pointing out!" Pinka yelled.
The class stared at her, Pinka blushed. Pinka heard Tom, the rubgy player whisper to some of his friends, "Isn't she hot when she blushes?" Tom whispered. Pinka went a deep red blush now, her brown hair in her eyes.

Pinka wrote in her diary,

I love Ken

I love TOM

She closed up her diary, and went to the mall. Before she left, she checkered her Locker. A note! Another party.. Ugh..

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi90.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk256%2FSesshomaru735%2FAnime%2520Girls%2FKel.jpg&searchTerm=cool%20anime%20girls&pageOffset=10

She got back to school.. Ugh! One more class to survive...
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 9:18 pm

Samantha sat in her dusty apartment, sighing.
She hated her hair, she hated herself. She was about to be evicted from her home.
She blinked and sat up, sniffing. She got off up from the wall and wondered, blindly to the bathroom.
"Good bye.. Sam's hair."
She muttered and yawned, picking up a pair of rusty scissors. She trimemd and made short, snipping noises until she had cut it to her chin. (Shown in avatar.) Sam smiled slightly and opened the medicene cabinate. (WHich was full of drugs that she didn't need.) She pulled out some purple dye and began to dye her hair.

A few moments later she was done, hair gelled at the ends.
She ran over to her bedroom, hearing her phone play the song by Beck called E-pro.
She picked it up, placing it to her ear.
"Hello?"
She sounded like Raven from Teen-Titans.
Another voice was heard clearly on the other end of the phone line, it was the principal's.
"Why aren't you in university Samantha?"
It said. Sam bit at her bottom lip, thinking of an excuse. She cougehd lamely.
"Uhh I'm ill.."
Before the principal could say anything else she turned the phone off. Sam shook her head, picking up a pair of discarded black jeans and a purple and white-striped top. She pulled them on and to finish the touch, she added accessories, a black nose-stud, fake. And black and red arm warmers.
She laced up her black converse and then saw her old, black guitar in the corner. She shook her head, sighing.
"Man.. I haven't played that baby in a long time!"
She smiled, and before she knew what she was doing, she was stumming on it. Maybe thinks would turn out fine for dear old Samantha... Yet.. Maybe not..

*Edit from here onwards*

Samantha must've fallen asleep because she woke up, hearing a knock on her door.
Samantha yelled, angrily.
"Go away! Can't people get some sleep around here??"
A voice, of a man was heard. A voice she recognised.
"uhh.. Sorry.. Sam.. I'll leave"
She heard footsteps, going from her door. Sam widened her eyes.
"WAIT! NO!"
She stumbled and fell from her bed, swearing. She picked herself up again, wrenched the door open and saw him, smiling and staring at her.

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Knast_Kazu

"Dragoncody?"

He nodded.
"Yep, that's me sweetheart!"
He ran up to her, and looked like he would kiss her, Samantha pushed him away, sadly.
"Sorry. I have a boyfriend.."
Dragoncody looked quite hurt for a few seconds. But he then returned to his usual smirk.
"Who's the lucky dude then?"
Sam blushed slightly, looking at the floor. She acted like a girlygirl in front of him.
"Daggerz.."
Dragoncody sighed and nodded.
"Oh alright.. I guess I'll leave."
He turned around, as if walking off. Samantha shook her head and grabbed onto his arm.
"Don't go!! I guess you can stay in my house and uhm... Chat?"
Dragoncody nodded and followed her in, the door slammed behind them and as soon as he had entered, it became a date...
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:37 am

Pinka walked through out of her flat, onto her door. She keep on knocking people over. SHE had tickets to see Avril Lavigne!

"Sorry!" You would hear her.

"Oops!" She would say.

"My BAD!" She screamed.

She soon reached Sams flat door.

"Noones in?" she muttered to herself..

"Ohh.." She said.

She walked through Sams door, and gasped..

"Om...g..."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 6:52 pm

Samantha wa sin the middle of kissing Dragoncody on the sofa passionately.
She sat up and opened her mouth, lamely saying.
"It's not what it looks like.."
Dragoncody sat up, smirking.
"Noo. It's not!"
Samantha whispered something in his ear and suddenly he looked rather sad and worried.
His eyes widened and he flew from the apartment. Sam smiled.
"He was just fixing my T.V!"
Sam hoped she wouldn't ask to see the T.V because that had been taken away as she had not payed the bill in ages.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:14 pm

"Sam.." Pink started.
Sams heart, was thumping harder and harder inside her shirt.
"what..?"
"Don't trick me. Wheres the T.v?" Pink said.
"Umm.. Ugh. I can't lie to you, You're one of my friends.. The Repo-Man took it away. I haven't paid my bill recently so, Yeah.." Samantha said, Knowing would storm out the room stubbonly. To her suprise, She didn't. But, Pinka DID walk up to her, Waging her finger.
"Samantha Calamear! The state of you! A rock star, living in this sort of manner! Ack!" Pinka started.
"Look, I'll pay you a large house, items to you're satisfaction, and a credit card £800-1 precent off everything, and a starting amount of 4millon coins. Think about it." Pinka said wisly, dropped off her new phone number, the credit card, the money and more money for items and the house and pool and garden.
Pinka then flicked her brown mass of curls, and slammed the door and walked off. From Sam's sofa, all she could hear was, "OH MY GOD IT'S PINKA! YOU KNOW! THE FAMOUS SINGER! WOW!" Then Sam heard a crowd of stomps as she slomped down into her sofa alittle more, this time heavily sighing, didn't know her decision.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:48 pm

Ran over to her mobile, turning it on. She smirked, seeing a peice of paper on the sofa. She picked it up, still holding the phone and read it. In purple ink from one of her pens, but in a curly, french handwriting it said:

Call me sometime.. <3 Draggers. P.S Dump the guy called Daggerz..

Sam sighed, not really wanting to. She knew it'd probably break Daggerz's heart to see her come up to him and tell him she didn't love him anymore.
Sam smiled.
"I WILL TEXT MESSAGE-DUMP HIM!"
She yelled to no one in particular. Sam turned the phone on and chose her contacts, her text message rwritten in navy, it read:

Sorry Daggz. It's not you, its me.. We gotta peel like a bannana and split. (Sam laughed at this bit, knowing humour would soften it) I can't say why, it's just something's come up and.. I'm moving to CHINA! xxoxx Hope you understand.. Sam.

Samantha nodded and sent it, but something made her regret sending it.
She collapsed onto her bed, thinking about Pinka's offer. She heard the themtune to Teen-titans go off, it was a phone call. She ran over and picked up, reading the I.D that said Daggerz. Sam gulped and her heart beat even faster, like she would have a heart attack. She clicked on the green button and put it to her ear.
"Hello?"
Said a rather angry voice. Sam instantly knew it was Daggerz.
"Yeah?"
"I read the text you sent me.. Moving to China then.. Eh?"
Sam nodded, even though he couldn't see it.
"Mmhmm. So sad." She rushed.
"Well... Was that guy who went round your house the leaving party? You know, the dude with the longish hair and black coat.. THE ONE YOU KISSED!"
Sam blinked, astonished.
"How do you know.. I mean.. What makes you think?"
The voice laughed deeply.
"Well, I dunno.. I went up to say hello and saw you through the window making out with him! Shit.."
Sam flinched as he cursed.
"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry."
"NO! Don't say sorry.. This is the end of everything.. So bye Sam!"
The line went dead. Sam threw the phone out of he rpale hands onto the bed, she put a hand to her mouth.
What an idiot I am.. What a prick.. I am so horrible.. ANd mean..

Then suddenly, the phone rang.. You can guess who that was.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:08 pm

Pinka was running down the streets. What would she do?
Pinka thought. She had a flash back.

Look, You can't live on like this!

Pinka sighed. She actually just had an Idea then! She unravelled her favourite scarf..

"No." Pinka thought.
"I can't loose it. my FAVOURITE scarf!" Pinka said. She blew a bubble, then jumped. She threw the chewed gum, after a bundle of fans suddenly coming to a halt. Pinka smirked, and ran off. she saw Daggerz.

"Hi Daggerz! How's my boy?" Pinka smiled, then hugged Daggerz.
"Ma. I'm NOT in the mood right now!" Daggerz said, pushing Pinka away.

"If there is anything to discuss, to tell me." Pinka smiled, daintly.
"Bye." Daggerz stubbonly said, walking down the pavement. Pinka walked on, oftenly seeing dark patches on the pavement. Daggerz was crying..? Ah..

Pinka gave an uneasy smile. She then got a call.

"TOM!" She said aloud. she mis-read it, smirking at the name,

Sam.

[/i][i]
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 10:19 pm

Sam picked the phone up, sighing. She smiled, to make herself cheerfull. Like Daggerz, she was not in the mood for social activities.
"Hello?"
Said Sam, she heard Dragoncody instantly.
"Hey babe, how are you? Dumped the idiot yet?"
Sam hated him calling Daggerz that, but she sighed.
"Yes... Please, don't callm him that, I'm not in the mood."
She hard a soft laugh on the end of the line.
"WHy, will he come over and murder me?"
Sam grunted.
"Shutup.. Ok.."
"Sorry. I get on your nerves, huh?"
Sam smirked.
"A little."
She heard another soft laugh."
Look. I gotta go.. Speak to you later babes."
The phone line went dead, Sam sighed and threw the mobile back on her bed.
"What a beast I AM!"
Sam sniffed like she would cry, but she held the tears back.
There was a knock on her door, a rather vicious knock.
"NOT IN THE MOOD!"
Sam yelled in a reply.
The knock went on, as loud and rough as it was before.
"LOOK GO AWAY!"
Sam yelled again, collapsing onto the bed and sighing. Still, it continued.
"FINE!"
Sam stomped up to the door, opening it. She gasped, seeing her agent. The black-haired guy with sunglasse sover his eyes and his hair tieed back into a ponytail, he smiled.
"Ah. Miss Calamear. My Dahling. Another movie for you, we gotta whisk you right away on your way to stardom! RIght now in my limo!"
Sam drank this up, her mouth open.
"Oh.. I can't.."
The agent, Gary. He gave a fake, laugh.
"Nonsense.. It's called Vampire sacrifice. You're the vampire!"
Sam rolled her eyes, thinking it was a cheesy name for a movie.
"Yeah yeah.. I'm coming, lemme grab my shades and bag!"
Gary shook his head, grabbing hold of her wrist and yanking it out the door.
"No time! RIGHT NOW!"
Sam sighed and nodded, following him to the black, stretch limo. A few goths and emos saw her and they cheered, but didn't smile. They all showed her their I-pod screens, showing the one and only song she'd produced on her own for the band. The solo song called Winter's death. Sam did the rock symbol with her fingers and got in.
There were two big and bulky security men that sat side by side Sam. One had a secretive smile on his face, the other too. Sam gulped.

I don't think this is good.
She thought, but before anything else could happen, the car doors locked and she was driven away.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:31 pm

Pinka stood still. She dialled back to Sam.

"NOT IN THE MOOD!" She heard a distand yell, then read the message on the phone, Pinka
"Oh, Her." Sam said, hesitating then she picked up the phone.
"I heard you pick up, but you hung up on me! What the heck was that!?" Pinka yelled.
"Sorry. I was just depressed." Sam sighed.

Pinka hesitated, then walked off. She bumped into Dragoncody, who's eyes were glowing black.
"Oh! Hello, Drag!" She smiled cheerfily.

"Bug off, OLD lady." Drag said, Smirking as a gang of men stood there.

"Oh no he didn't." Pinka said, then marched up to Dragon.
"HOW DARE YOU, PUSH ME."
"Move off, loser. It was only a push." Dragon pushed Pinka again, One of a tall, hooded member punched Pinka in the eye,
Dragoncody Spat on Pinka,
Pinka screamed.

"Oh Heck no. You and your dumb gang arn't going to come, doing stupid things to me." Pink yelled.

"What are YOU gonna do about it, Oldie?" Dragon said, The gang laughed and smirked and Spat near Pinka.

Pinka let go of her temper. She was 27. That wasn't old? She clenched her fists, A ball of mist was evolving around it. She punched Daggers hard, then Spat her chewing gum on all of the members. Pinka took off her Wig. She was now known as "Angela."

"HEY LOOK, GIRLS! IT'S PINKAS CHEWING GUM!" Pinka yelled, then smirked as she ran off. The gang was clueless. Who was Pinka? Drag didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 pm

Samantha snighed and looked out the windows.
"Trying to kidnap me, hunh?"
Gary laughed, and so did the security men.
"NO sweetie. Just incase you were to.. perhaps.. Fall out."
Sam rolled her eyes and sighed.

An hour later they arrived, not in a studio. But in an old, abandonened mansion.
"Whaa?"
They laughed and dragged her out the limo and up the path to the door.
Gary knocked on the door, the brass knocker's eye seemed to flash for a few moents, but the door opened to reveal a tall, bulter with a greay beard, looking down at them.
"We have her for the film."
Gary winked, but Samantha didn't see it. The butler nodded and bowed slightly.
"Right this way."
He said in a deep, mysterious voice.
They were led through three hallways and down some creaky steps into a cellar. In the middle of the dark, damp room was a chair, with buckles either side.
"Where are the cameras?"
Asked Sam, biting at her bottom lip and staring around the cellar. They laughed, exchanging glances.
"In the ceiling.. Millions of them.. Now get yourself into this costume and lie down on the chair. We'll wait round' here."
They dissapeared behind some crates, the butler going upstairs.
Sam muttered some swear words, saying she wasnot in the mood. She changed, and sighed.

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Demon34

(Hair short)

Sam smiled.
"You can come back."
She spoke, they all came out and nodded with aprooval.
Now.. Lie down on the chair."
Said Gary, smirking. Sam did so and he buckled her in.
"Hey.. What the--"
"It's all part of the movie sweetheart!"
They all snickered, Sam knew something was up by now. Suddenly, a lady came, she looked beautifull and gracefull, yet a hidden secret shown in the twinkle of her eyes:

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Sorceress

"Is the sacrifice prepared?"
She asked, Sam wondered what she meant, but they all nodded. Sam was about to yell, but she winked and Sam's mouth was shut instantly, she couldn't talk.
The lady lit some candles and turned the main light off, the candles were placed in a pentagonen around Sam. All lit she began an incantation.
"I pray.. Devil woman.. Take this sacrifice for you.. A body so you can live in harmony,.. And breath the through the lungs.. NOW I give you a drop of the girl's blood."

She got a pin and pricked Sam's finger, Sam couldn't scream. She dropped it into a candle and the flame burstupwards into a person.. A woman...

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Evil

All the people bowed around her, as she walked towards Sam through the fire.
"Now.. My child, this won't hurt!"
She laughed evilly and flew though Sam, Sam blinked, her eyes watered and there was a loud crack of thunder from outside. Suddenly, the sound of a heartbeat was heard and blood was thrown from Sam's chest, everywhere. HEr heart burst from her chest onto the floor, and Sam was instantly healed.
Her eyes flashed red, and a smile crept across her face.
"Thankyou.." She said in a deep, feminine voice. Her eyes flashed black, to Sam's eyecolour again and she looked normal and sounded it as she spoke.
"Now to call the one called Pinka.. And destroy the world!"
But she pointed at the pentagonen and it exploded, killing all the people dead in the room.
She laugehd and flew through the roof, splinters shattered everywhere.

A few hours of searching she found Pinka by warmth and heartbeat.
She settled down and looked at Pinka.
"Hey Pinks!"
She said, and laughed.. Like the normal Sam.
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 12:22 am

Kimiko skipped across the opavement.

"Buy new phone..Check...Visit musuem..check..open the new beach hut..
che--OW!" She yelled, she bumped into something. She looked up rubbing her head.

"Oh. Erm. Hi...Viced."

He looked at her, and walked off. This happened before, again, Kimi was used to it.

She rung sam

"Im sniffing crack right now, please leave amessage after the tone."

Kimiko blinked. Sam nearly always answered the phone, unless she was super depressed.

"Then its my job to make her happy!" Kimiko randomly yelled and walked all the way to Sam's apartment.

Kimiko banged on the door continuesly.

"SAAAAMMM!!! IITTSS KIIIIMM!!!:

No answer.

"YYOO SAAM!?"

No answer.

"Sorry sam.." Muttered Kim, and she kicked the door down.

Nothing was in there..well, apart from messy stuff and clothes lying around etc.

"...Strange. Ah, she must be with pinka!" Announced Kimiko to herself.

Kimiko rung Pinka.

"The number you have dialled seems to be offline..."

SOmething seemed very strange and wrong. Kimiko thought maybe they were fighting.

But they always fight together..

Maybe they're on a double date?

Kimiko burst out laughing. No.

Maybe they're haviong a party without me?

....No.

She saw sams phone on the chair. Kimiko picked it up.

It was an old phone that recorded words onto it from calls. Kimiko read through it.

Sam obviously didnt realise she recorded what happened.

Kimiko checked it out.

"No fair! They went to a movie!" Complained Kim. Slipping the phone into her brown jacket, Kimiko walked outside.

But before she could walk even down the corridor, Kimiko saw something posted onto the door.

It had the address (Kimiko didnt know it was there on purpose, to lure Pinka in)

--

"TAXI!"

Kimiko explained the address to the driver. The driver turned around, Its was Kalka

"AHH!!!!! NOT YOU!" Screamedd Kimiko and she ran out, and just decided to walk

She walked into where the address said. It was a little cottage this time

Kimiko went inside, the mysterious woman was there

"Ah! You must bed the famous pinka!" She said in a low voice.
"Erm actually im Ki-"
"How come my little friend didnt recieve you in time?" questioned the woman
"I'unno, btw im kimi-"
"Hmm! I see! Good for nothing!" announced the woman, she clicked her fingers.

That caused Sam to suddenlt pass out.

"Time for you to play ghosties, hmm?" said the woman
"DUDE, OLD LADY IM KIMIK-"
"Incantras theras!" cried the woman, and suddenly Kimiko's body fainted/
A little soul, a figure floated. It was Kim

"WHAT THE HELL!? CHANGE ME BACK!!!"
"Never!" Shouted the woman, and swept out a genie- style lamp. "Theras Cantras amigos!"
Suddenly, kimiko was pushed into the lamp.

A tiny vouce echoed.
"You turned me into a genie!? WHAT KIND OF WITCH HAG DOES THAT!? GET ME OUTT! NOWW! IM NOT PINKAA!!" Kimiko screamed.

"Huh! We'll see about how to get rid of you!" And the woman and the lamp vanished
Kimiko's genie self

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Shamrock
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:16 pm

Samantha woke up, lying flat on her face on the pavement. She also found the bunch of emos and goths, standing and staring at her.
It wasn't Sam. Her eyes flashed red.
"Outta my way.. Idiots!"
She pushed two of them aside and she walked down the high-street. She saw Daggerz walking down, looking away from her.
The demon woman inside of Sam penetrated Sam's thoughts and secrets.. yes. It was the guy she liked. Except she dumped him..
Sam smiled. (Possessed sam) And she strutted over to him. "Heya!"
She giggled and said, something Sam would not do..
Daggerz raised one eyebrow and carried on, rather hurridly running down the pavement.
There were no passers-by so possessed Sam did a karate kick at his back.
The blow hit Daggerz instantly and he fell down, unconcious.
Sam continued walking, laughing.
--

mins later, she reached Sam's apartment. The door had been kicked down. She searched Sam's room, looking for important items, when she saw the bathroom. A thought came to demon lady. She smiled as Sam and after a few hours of searching around for Sam's christmas presents that she always recieved from her mum which she hid away in the cuboard, she looked like this:

http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi31.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fc396%2FFox_FX%2FPictures%2Fangel-darklight.jpg&searchTerm=anime%20teenager&pageOffset=19

(An outfit Sam hated because it had maroon on it.)

With a few hairextentions and black hair dye she looked girly and ready.
"Hey... Her mobile!"
She picked the mobile up, as she ran into the bedroom. She checked the phone book and saw the number for Pinka. She laughed and dialed it. It rang, until eventually it picked up to Pinka, she sounded irritated.
"So.. Go to a movie without me?"
Sam laughed, sounding girly and high-pitched.
"I'm sorry sweetie.. Look, to make it better. Come round' my apartment.. now!"
Pinka seemed to stop.
"Sure! But.. What's happened to your voice. No offence but you used to sound like Raven from Teen Titans.."
Sam giggled.
"Look just come okay?"
She hung up, laughing properly.. Evilly.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 7:41 pm

Pinka walked down the pavement, by accident bumping into Daggerz.

"Hey, mum.." Daggerz said.
Pinka ignored him, and carried on down. She saw a Raven (Black and White.) Blast from Sams apartment. She hurridly came along, looking alittle Worried.

Sam smirked, standing up.

"YEah Sweetie." Sam said, her normal self.

"Sorry about what happened, I had a change of plan. Come hug me.." Sam said, politley.

Pinka approched the hug, alittle cautios. Sam never asked for a hug before.

Pinka suddenly felt a pain in her back. She turned around. A Dagger! Pinka screamed, and ran off, blood dripping onto the pavement, as many other screams came with it.

Pinka tripped over, taking the Dagger out of her back. She lifted her leg up, and checked- A Lamp! She carried it, and ran behind a wall, incase she was being chased. First, she put the lamp in her bag, because it was glowing. It might be magic, it could be anything.

She heard footsteps behind her, she didn't dare look. She went ghostly, and checked, a blast of Ravens Black and white bolt went right through her body, she screamed even though she didn't feel it.

She floated towards Sam.

"You're Raven.. Why...?!" Pinka yelled.
Raven sniggered, and screamed, as the ghostly Pinka walked up to her.

"If you Go into Sam's body, and kick me out of it- I swear i'll kill you." Raven said.

Pinka had to save Sam, she couldn't be alone. She couldn't call Kim, it was alittle late. She didn't Care.

"you have a choice, Raven.

1.You die.
2. Surrender, go out of Sams body and go away. unharmed
3.I go into Sam's body, and you dissapear forever." Pinka said, smiling.

"Hard decision. Shame I won't pick one!" Raven sniggered, running off. Pinka floated after her, and turned into her normal self, knocking over some innocent people, yelling behind her

"HEY!" Or,
"OI!" Or,
"OUCH! STOP IT!"
Or just a normal scream or yelp.

Pinka picked up the second dagger from her back, if it was 3 cm any closer, it would of infected/caused damage/Fatal injury/ effected the Spine.

Pinka took the dagger, went into Sams body, pushed Raven out, then Stabbed Raven. Raven had fallen to the floor, blood leaking out of her. Pinka smiled triumphatly.

Pinka dragged a unconcious Sam quickley into her Car, and Drove her home.

- The Next Day. -

"How are you feeling Sam?" Pinka said, kindly. As the smell of Pancakes and Waffles and coffee wafted up Sam's Nose.

"What happened?" Asked a clueless Sam.

"Oh, ALOT happened. Let's just say Raven took over your body, I stabbed Raven, you fell unconcious and I found a glowing lamp.

"Let's Have alook!" Sam bulurted out.

Pinka obeyingly took out the lamp, and set it on the Table.

Pinka Gasped. "I think I hear something!" Pinka shouted. She got the lamp, as many bangals on her arm jingled about

"Piiiiiinkaaaaa..." The lamp seemed to be echoing.

"OH MY GOSH! I think the lamp is saying my name!" Pinka gasped.

"IT'S KIM!" Sam shouted.
"I RECOGNISE HER VOICE!" Sam yelled.

"It IS her!" Pinka said.

"Can we leave it later? I need to ask you something." Pinka said, rembering.

"Do you want the house, or not?" Pinka said, Sipping her Tea. Sam turned to Pinka, finishing her Coffee and putting down the Cup.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:08 pm

Sam blinked, still looking at the lamp.. She didn't really know..
"Uhh. Well.. I rather like my apartment.. But... Having the house.. Big responsibilities.."
She shrugged, sighing. "I'm sorry for what I did. Anyway.. But I need to say sorry to someone else.."
She ran to the hallway and picked up Pinka's phone without asking. Pinka started.
"Hey!"
Sam ignored her and dialed Daggerz's mobile number.
No answer for 5 mins, she stayed on the line, Pinka sighed.
"Whoever you're phoning is obiously not--"
"I KNOW!"
Sam yelled and got up, still in her purple, borowed nighty.
She went to the kitchen, stealing some pancakes and waffles and shoving them down her throat and picking up the lamp.
Before Pinka could say anything, she had run down the path, and towards her apartment...

Sam had arrived, sighing. She looked at the lamp, hearing screeching and yelling coming from inside it.
"OK! I'LL GO SLOWER NEXT TIME!"
Sam turned on the radio, hearing a song she loved.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=22023078

She hummed it while examining the lamp.
Suddenly, Sam looked at the floor.. A green thing was there.. A wierd looking guitar pick.

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pics/products/regular/8/9/5/462895.jpg

Sam turned the radio off, picking it up.
"I don't remember having this....."
She thought she had seen it before though...
She widened her eyes.
"I KNOW!"
She yelled, causing the apartment owners above her to hit the floor to tell Sam to be quiet.
Sam suddenly heard her mobile go off.
She picked up. It was Dragoncody.
"Heya..."
He said cooly.
Sam smirked.
"HEY!"
He sighed and pressed on.
"Wanna go to the movies now?"
Sam smiled even more.
"Sure. Lemme just grab an outfit and I'll see you there.. What movie?"
Sam asked.
"Pick of Destiny.."
Sam's heart seemed to beat faster. She smirked.
"Alright."
And she rung off. She pocketed the guitar pick into her pocket and looked at the lamp. She couldn't leave it here with the door being hit off. So she dropped it into a black dufflebag and left it on her bed.
"Sorry Kimmi"
She said and ran out.

A few hours later it was the middle of the movie. She was cuddling with Dragoncody and having her head against his chest.
They were at this bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80DtQD5BQ_A

(Sexual refrences and some swearing)

She saw the guitar pick and widened her eyes and jumped up, everyone stared, Dragoncody sunk lower into his seat, whispering to her.
"Sit down... You're embarrassing me."
Sam immediately pullethe pick from her pocket, examining it... And yes.. It was like the pick in the film.. Yet... This one glowed the same.. but in a magical way..

Holy Shit..
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:50 pm

Pinka stomped off. She was stubbon, and in a really bad mood. When she was stubbon, she was able to do anything. She picked up her own phone, and threw it on the floor, then stepped on it.

Pinka teleported to the cinema. And purposley sat inbetween Dragoncody and Sam. She thought she was teach Sam a lesson. She took someones phone quickley, and whispered.

"Daggers, I have a plan. *whispering noises. Okay! Right!"

Pinka sniggered.

"So, come and pick me up then." Daggerz replied.

Pinka teleported, and went to Daggerz She put on a stranger wig, a random outfit, and pretended to be Daggerz girlfriend. Would this pursuade Sam into being back with Daggerz? I shall hope so! Pinka thought.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:14 pm

Samantha began to hypoventilate, even though everyone watched her.
"Look.. I gotta go Drags. See ya."
She gave a quick peck on the cheek to an astonished Dragoncody and ran off, pick on hand.
She arrived at her house after getting one taxi.
Kalka's taxi. He said nothing though.
Samantha ran through her open door and swooped up her black guitar.
She sat down on the bed, pick in one hand.
"Please be the pick of destiny.."
She muttered, and strummed down once.
Suddenly her guitar was loud, really loud and it sounded like it had a whammybar.
Sam began to play amazing licks and solos. And before long she had done a power-slide.
She smirked and kissed the pick. Suddenly she heard a voice, one that sounded like Daggerz's.
"Hello?"
She ran to the door, but saw another girl next to him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!   BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOK EIGHT, SLEEPOVERS, SLEEPOVERS AND MORE SLEEPOVERS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next