Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 5, Forget Myself

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 5, Forget Myself Empty
PostSubject: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:15 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:24 pm

Alyson sighed and sat down again. She looked at her mood ring.
...Love? She thought to herself.
She got off of the stairs, and got her bag.
"Seeya later." Alyson said, as if nobody cares. She muttered quietly, but loud enough for Charlie and Newt to hear.
"Even though nobody cares. forget myself" Alyson whispered, lips trembiling. She walked down the pavement slowly, her bag beginning to bump agaisnt her legs, making the red patch on her leg scarlet.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:29 pm

Charlie nodded.
"See ya."
But Newt rose up, running after her.
He walked beside her, his hands in his pockets.
"You okay?"
He asked her, slowly taking a hand from his pocket, holding the bag slightly so only his hand toucher her leg, only softly.
"Sorry about Charlie.... We get.. Competitive... it's not everyday we see a girl in Charlie's house. I can tell ya' that!"
He chuckled.
Newt knew where Nikki was, and what she would be doing, his stomach almost flipped over at the thought, and he felt queezy.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:36 pm

Alyson sighed, allowing the bag to be lifted up.
"I don't know, it's just most of the time people don't like me. I can understand why, though." Alyson's lip began to tremble alittle more, and she continued to walk on alittle further, her golden hair blowing in the wind.
I wonder how Zeke and Nikki are.. I hope Nikki is alright out there.... Alyson thought. Her lip continued to Tremble.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:40 pm

Newt rolled his eyes.
"It's only Zeke....... Who wouldn't like you I mean..Psssh. You're pretty. Nice..KInd and you save people from near-death experiances!"
He continued to walk alongside her, saving her from a red, sore, mark on her legs.
He decided to have a little play around.. A game.
He suddenly yanked the bag off her, carrying it.
"Come on. See if you can catch me!"
He said, hair blowing in the wind into his eyes, looking like a puppy and a little kid.
He grinned, trying to cheer her up.
Newt ran in a circle around her.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Aly cheered up the slightest, but just levitated the bag back onto her back.
"Sorry, I'll probally make you unhappy, with my miserable frowining." Aly sighed, going up to the doorstep of her house and unlocking the door. She wiped her feet and sat on the sofa, and instantly fell asleep, she didn't even close the door to her house.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:50 pm

newt sighed.
"Geez..... She's sad for some reason."
He watched her go and lie down on the sofa.
He felt like he had no aim..... That he was just... Standing around.
Newt shrugged.
"This could be invading."
He smirked, his usual boyish smile on his face.
Newt crept inside and watched her for a while on the sofa.
He remembered to whipe his shoes on the doormat and he saw the sofa was just about big enough for two people.
"Nice homely place."
He whispered to himself, clambering onto the sofa, trying not to awaken her.
Newt lay across her lap, smiling as she slept in a beautiful way.
He made sure his hair didn't get into his eyes.
He made sure the door closed with his mind-blowing powers. (xD)
Newt made sure that the first thing she saw when she awoke was him.
He folded his arms across his chest and stared up at her with his inquisitive, wide, blue eyes.
He closed his eyes and slept across her lap.
He wasn't heavy so he wouldn't weigh her down.
His chest rose and fell with every breath, his heart beating slower as he slept.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:47 pm

Nikki smirked, "You're right . . ." she lifted the knife back up, "I am a bitch." She then plunged the sword into Zeke's kneck and tore it across, beheading Zeke without a chance for him to say a thing.
She then took the dead body and put it in a garbage back, then into a box. She cleaned up the blood mess that layed slightly on the floor, making it seem like nothing was there in teh first place. She then took the box and teleported it to the familiar room she had sent Zeke from their first account of fight.
She shoved the box to the others, sure that nobody could get in or out due to the no-door, no-window room. She then appeared back at the house and turned off the lights, shutting and locking the door behind her. She then walked over to Zeke's home and crept inside, seeing that his parents were asleep. She had swiftly earased their memories of Zeke and left, leaving no trace of her presence behind.
She then wrote a note for the principal in a different handwriting.

I came early, though it seems you aren't here yet. My family and I are moving to Australia, where I will homeschool my son, Zeke, myself. Thank you.

She then signed it in Zeke's mother's handwriting and left it on the desk, taking out Zeke's written records, and burning them at her home.
Nikki walked back to Charlie's house and knocked gentally on the door, no sign of blood anywere on her, yet her eyes stayed a bit silver. The fangs were gone.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Charlie opened the door, smiling, noticing her eyes were still slightly silver.
"Uhh. Heya Nikki....You ok?"
He asked, thinking she looked suspiciousy.
He narrowed his eyes, letting her in.
"Newt's gone off with Aly..... I don't know where."
He said in a sigh, the sadness showing on his face as he looked downwards.
"Where have you been?"
He asked, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:10 pm

Nikki smiled and walked in, sitting on a nearby chair. Her expression seemed distraut. "Yeah," She nodded and bit her bottom lip, resting her chin on her right hand. "I know. He's at Aly's."
She then looked at Charlie, "Zeke, uh, attacked Newt and Aly earlier . . . . I had to, um, take care of that." She lowered her eyes slightly. She wasn't sure if he wanted to know that she had killed him, though decided to go against her drinking his blood.
Her skin seemed more of a shine than it was before, her hair a slightly darker color. Her eyes began to be a dark emerald, darker than before.
She felt stronger, healthier, better than before. She would give it about a week for it to wear off is she stopped the barley-a-habit drinking of people's blood. She had regretted biting Zeke, and never wanted to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:44 pm

Charlie nodded slightly.
"You look different.......Way different."
He shrugged and got up.
"I'm gonna go cut myself some bread.. i'm hungry."
(Classic xD)
Charlie walked into the kitchen and got the bread knife and a regular knife.
He got a loaf of bread and sliced down.
There was a cry of pain.
"Ow....Damnit I cut my finger!"
He yelled to no one in particular.
Charlie made the bread and butter, put it on a plate and carried it into the livingroom where Nikki sat.
He chewed on the bread, small mouthfulls, putting the plate on the table after finishing.
"Man it's sore."
He said, examining the cut. It was a mediumsized one across his pointing finger, blood dripping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 8:40 pm

Nikki blinked once, she then looked at Charlie's finger. Her eyes were silver yet again. Vampiric fangs appeared on her teeth. She widened her eyes.
She squinted her eyes shut and tapped the wound, yelling something in an Egyptian language, and the cut would be gone. She looked at her finger, the was a light coat of dried blood from where she had tapped. She sped off into the kitchen and immediately ran her hand under the water.
She held her breath, though it didn't seem to help. The fragrance was still there, she senced it. "DAMN IT!" She screamed as she scrubbed at her finger. "CHARLIE! WHERE'S THE SANITIZER!?" She yelled as her finger turned raw red from the scrubbing."HURRY!" She didn't want a chance of biting Charlie. She didn't want to be attracted to it.
Her eyes filled with tears of frustration.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:13 pm

Charlie's eyes widened as she began to run to the sink. He noticed the cut was gone and seeing her turn vampiric made him panic.
He didn't get the sanatizer but he ran itno the kitchen.
"What are you???"
He slowly said, backing towards the knives. He reached behind and slowly pulled out the biggest one in his small hand.
he scanned her with his brown eyes, flinching at her shrieks of anger.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Alyson yawned slightly, waking up. She stretched out her feet, and her arms and clicked her fingers. She looked behind her, and saw Newt. She gasped.
What happened? A thought told her.
"Newt..? Newt! Newt. Wake up?" Alyson said, shaking Newt gently.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Newt barely even stirred, apart from a slight smile, hair covering his eyes, mouth and nose.
He was a pretty deep sleeper. Either that or he was unconcious though it seemed more than likely he was asleep.
Newt still kept his position with his arms folded over his chest.
He was still breathing heavily, and loudly. But not a snore.
His eyelids flickered slightly, he was dreaming.
About Aly.. Charlie.....Nikki...... And.....Grandpa Ron.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:21 pm

Nikki blinked, "Remember when I said I was a vampire earlier?" She grabbed the bottle and put large amounts on her finger and scrubbed harsher and ran it under the sink.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:24 pm

Aly thought. She knew what could wake Newt up. She bent down, beside Newt. For some reason, she thought about Nikki and Zeke. What was going on? Apart from the fact of that, she pressed her lips gently agaisnt Newt's, making it a kiss.
"That ought to wake him up." Aly thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:31 pm

newt widened his eyes.
She was kissing him.......Oooookay.....
He pushed her away, getting off her.
"thanks.. I was having a long sleep. Which i haven't been able to have since the Zeke incident and stuff!"
He smirked, blushing slightly.
"Sorry for barging into your house.. You left the door open and you fell asleep.. I felt.. Well.. You wanted me in."
He bit at his bottom lip, arms folded still, sitting next to her, hair still in his eyes.

Meanwhile.

Charlie made no steps forward, clinging to the knife like it was a life line.
"Yes......."
he slowly said, backing away a few steps.
He suddenly asked,
"Where's Zeke?"
He narrowed his eyes, waiting.
How he suddenly remembered about Zeke, no one would know.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:39 pm

Alyson blushed. She decided to pace herself up the stairs.
Suddenly, there was banging on the doors.
Alyson jolted back down the stairs, opening the door.
"Hey Alyson, babe." A boy called. Alyson instantly slammed the door. She opened it again.
"..Jake?" She said. "IT WAS OVER!" She yelled, slamming the door again, running up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door. She began crying in her room.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:42 pm

newt blinked, hearing the slam of a door and a yell.
His instincts forced him up the stairs, as he came face to face with a tall, spiky-haired guy.
"Jake....... What are you doing here???"
He asked, eyes narrowed.
"I'm here to get Aly back."
He simply said.
"But Aly hates you."
Newt replied.
"We'll see about that. Don't get in the way or.. I'll beat you."
neat heard crying from a room.
Jake beat him to the door, knocking on it.
"Come on out babe..... Newt's just LEAVING."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Alysons crying became more louder, knowing Newt had left. Maybe she could be in contact with him. She tried to, anyway.
Newt, There is a back garden door at the back of my bedroom. Go there now, and lock the door after you.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:47 pm

Newt blinked, nodding slightly as he heard the thought.
I'm there already.
He thougth back to her, smirking. He was used to it with Nikki.
Newt slid down the wall and stayed there, making sure the door locked itself.
He looked upwards at the window, staring, expecting her to come anytime soon.
Suddenly it started hailing, the weather tunring nasty.
there had already been grey clouds.
But he was shivering and soaking, his head hurting and his body hurting with the hail pounding down on it.
He stayed there, thourighly soaked with hail in his hair wchich was now completely striaght.
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Alyson stood up from her bed, and walked over to the back door, seeing Newt.
"You must be freezing!" Alyson said, putting one of her warm blankets over Newt, and fetching him some towels.
"Babe, please." Jake pleaded.
Alyson rolled her eyes, smiling at Newt. Suddenly the door broke down.
"ALY. You shall be mine!" Jake said, holding Aly like a bride. Aly starting screaming, as Jake took her outside, into the hail and rain.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:55 pm

Newt shivered.
"F...F...Fine."
He managed to say, blue-lipped and pale.
He saw Jake and charged at him, looking like a ghost.
newt ran outside, the hail touching him again. He was even colder now.
Newt punched Jake around the face, Jake falling back clutching Aly.
But before she could flal he swiped her in his stick-thin arms, struggling slightly but he carried her inside, sneezing slightly.
He slammed the door shut behind with his magic and he placed her on the bed.
Newt fell beside her, shivering. "B...Bastard...."
Back to top Go down
Kiha Holmes

Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Aly ran downstairs with Newt, the only place Jake did not know was the basement. The basement was warm, air-conditioned and had alot of food, blankets, sleeping bags and a few T.v's in there. Aly took Newt's hand, wrapping him in two blankets and a duvet.
"We'll be safe down here." Alyson smiled softly, sitting Newt down near a radiator. She took Newt's hand, and gave it a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 5, Forget Myself   Book 5, Forget Myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 5, Forget Myself
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next