Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3, Romance and cigars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 3, Romance and cigars Empty
PostSubject: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 12:58 am

^-^
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 1:36 am

Nikki nodded slowly, "Oh, I'm sorry Charles."
She then looked at Charlie, "Got any tea? I'll make some."
She then smiled at the look-alike Newt, "I'm sorry, could you tell me some things about you? I seem to fear that I have missed a lot about you."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:48 am

"I'll make it."
Charlie said.
Charles sat down, lying his cane on the floor, putting his gloved hands in his lap.
"Well...... I am a multi-Billionare.... I own the biggest concert hall in the entire world. I own a great amount of cars at my countryside mansion. I sing perfectly..... Starred in leading roles in a few plays.. Ah. Thankyou."
He said as Charlie walked in with the packet.
"How strange..... Smoking kills...."
He shrugged and tore the lid open and picked one from the back.
"Anything to light it with?"
He asked.
Charlie handed the lighter to him.
"Just flick it..... Easy."
Charles flipped the top off, biting the end of his cigar before lighting it.
He spat out the end into the ashtray. Charles then lit it and lay the lighter down on the table, sticking it at the corner of his mouth so he could speak, clouds of smoke make Charlie cough slightly.
"I'll go make the tea."
He gasped out, running to the kitchen.
"Well....."
Charles began, taking the cigar out.
"All this and much more at seventeen!.. See... My mother was nothing more than a commoner... A lower classed person... Not a very popular brand, especially to be mixed with the upper classed."
He stopped to take long draws from the cigar, and as he breathed, the cloud came from his nose and mouth.
"My father was a Livingston. A wealthy name..... From what I have heard. My father met my mother at a trainstation... And it was love at first sight. Sort of how I met my wife."
He looked downwards.
"I should be world famous....... But my father took the fame and glory with him.... An early death. Doctors said it was poisening at the grand feast held in our great dining hall.
"That is the thing. People are out there to kill me... My wife was already murdered last year, when I was sixteen, leaving me with my unhealthy child, William, who also died."
He didn't weep at this, he carried on.
"But then this happens.... I walk along the street, getting litter thrown at me until....... I get this sensation..... I feel as if I were to vomit..... Luckily I ran to my mansion with five bathrooms and I vomitted in there.....Then...... I see you.....Dear dame..... And the young boy."
He then gasped.
"By jove! I remember! Before I left. I saw this figure stumble and look at me, dressed in the oddest clothing.. He was in colour! But he looked at me..... And he was just like me! Eyes and everything!"
Back to top Go down
Kimiko

Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:03 pm

BACK
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:27 am

Nikki nodded.
She sat next to Charles, hands folded on her lap as she listened politely to what Charles said, facing toward him. Nodding to show her attention. She then scrunched her brows together, and waited for Charles to finish speaking, "May I ask your father's first name?" she blinked once, biting the corner of her cheak.
Her hair was then all the way down in waves, a dark green ribbon tied a bit at the sholdiers, keeping a few strands away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:32 am

Charles blinked.
"Uhh.. Well...... Phillip.... Why?"
He asked, clearing his throat, taking the final draws until he lay it in the ash tray, taking his bowlerhat off to reveal his forehead with a long line scar across it, looking like it continued around the top of his head.
, as if he had had a operation.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:39 am

Nikki sighed and looked down sadly, "Ah, well I thaught you would know a Ronald Weasley?" She looked up and smiled slightly, "I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry." She then blinked once then nodded, "I suppose something wrong has happened. You have been altered in the future I think, and that look-alike that you saw in color was sent to what was our past, but your present."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:47 am

Charles shook his head, blinking.
"No, I am not familiar to a 'Ronald Weasley'. But I am familiar to Bilius. What a jolly chap!"
He smiled, black eyes seeming distant.
But he snapped out of it.
"So.... Basically. I by accident replaced some poor young lad who looked like me in his place?"
He asked, looking her in the eye.
Suddenly Charlie came back, hands shaking, tea almost spilling everywhere.
"Tea.."
He managed to say, handing it to Charles.
With his white gloved hand he dissmissed Charlie.
Charlie sat next to Nikki, almost hiding behind her.
Charles sipped some, but spat it right out, anger spreading across his face.
"This tea is weak!"
He saw Charlie shiver and almost whine.
His face seemed to soften into a rather sly smile.
"I will let you off."
He slowly put the cup to the table, clearing his throat, folding his gloved hands in his lap.
"Now, where were we? Ah yes! How can we get me back to my time period?"
He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:56 am

Nikki's eyes brightened, "That would be Ronald! Ronald Billius Weasley! Orange hair, blueish eyes?" She smiled. Though her eyes widened, "He's just a boy Charles, not a servant." She smiled at Charlie, then turned back to Charles, "I know just the thing, though may I talk to you a bit more? I enjoy this conversation slightly, though I should bring Newton back here before he gets into some trouble."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:07 am

Charles nodded, seemingly bored.
"Yes... That dear chap... He used to be a good friend. Until he left in a month's time... Said he had to go to his time period... What a dear chap with a heart of gold."
He smiled, looking at Nikki.
"Newton? Is that the lad that I saw? I would much like to meet him!"
He rubbed his gloved hands together, smiling.
Charlie nodded.
"I can do that. I could be partially dangerous. We would be risking our lives!"
Charlie squeaked.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:13 am

Nikki sighed and looked downward, then looked at Charlie, "I have a safer way, though you'll have to leave the room." She put her hand to her neck and held her necklace, the emeralds and diamonds visable to Charles's eyes.
She then looked up, calculating. "I think Newton- Newt for short- is your grandson, maybe great grandson though I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:16 am

Charlie nodded.
"Yeah.. I need to feed the cat anyway."
He walked out, calling for Catstein.
Charles blinked.
"They look like rare antique diamonds. How much can I offer to buy?"
He asked.
"Oh, and for that splendid emerald necklace!"
His eyes widened with greed.
"I will love to meet the grandson.. Or greatgrandson, Newt."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:19 am

Nikki looked back at Charles, "Oh no! This necklace isn't for sale. I'm sorry to make you tink that. This is one of my prized posetions, I don't look into giving it away any time soon."
She then nodded. She looked infront of her, and blinked, sending Newt to the present world.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:24 am

Suddenly, in a bright flash of light there was a moan and Newt lay sprawled out on the floor.
The first thing anyone said was,
"Manners! Get up and introduce yourself!"
Charles declared.
Newt opened his eyes.
He looked exactly the same.. apart from the scar around his forehead, exactly like Charles's."
Newt slowly rose up, standing.
Charles got up, standing the same height, they stood facing each other.
"Strangely........ Wierd...."
newt said, blinking.
"Hello, dear Grandson Newton. I am introduced as Charles Livington. It is a pleasure to meet you."
He held out a gloved hand for Newt to shake.
Newt gingerly took it and shook it slowly.
"Who's this nutcase?"
Asked Newt, motioning to Charles, rolling his eyes at Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:31 am

Nikki nodded at Newt, "He is right. somehow and for some reason you two have switched different times" She sighed and leaned on the chair. "Charles, I am sorry to make your time to meet Newton short, though you must return to your time before it disappeares forever, or Charlie gets back."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:35 am

Charles understand, bowing.
"I bid you all farewell. A special farewell to you too, dear Newt. May you spend your life wisely. Do not become greedy.. Thankyou fair dame.... For making the few moments in the present I had, worthwhile."
He smiled, picking his cane up, putting the bowler hat firmly on his head.
"As they say in show buisness.... Take it away!"
He said.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:37 am

Nikki smiled and nodded, "Wonderful to meet you. If you can, tell Billius Sekura said hello." She stood up, "Farewell!" She put her hands up and spread them apart, sending Charles back to his present time, which was truely the past.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:49 am

Charles disapeared in blinding light, his words echoing slightly as he departed.
"Farewell, Newton! Farewell!"
Newt widened his eyes.
"Woah...."
He managed to say.
Charlie walked in.
"NEWT!"
He yelled, running up to him, wrapping his arms around Newt's waist.
"Charlie boy! It feels like I haven't seen you for several years!"
He smirked, patting Charlie's head.
"No one can ever replace you Newt."
He honestly said, tears in his eyes.
Newt sighed, grinning, not stopping the tears from overflowing.
He sat down on the sofa, pulling Charlie onto his lap.
Charlie nuzzled into Newt's hair.
Newt chuckled slightly.
"I was only gone for like..... Few hours."
Charlie sniffed but didn't reply.
He looked into Newt's blue eyes and kissed him on the lips.
They did this with passion.
As their love for each other burned brighter than a flame.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 1:57 am

Nikki smirked and sighed, "Should I leave you two alone or surpervise you?" She looked out the window, hair seeming long with gold and red in them, seeming the same color as Sekura had in her village when she was with Ron.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:06 am

Newt bit at his bottom lip, blushing.
Charlie was too.
"Ugh..... We're fine."
Newt said.
"I think--"
He stopped, blinking.
Zeke seemed to storm in, slamming the door.
"I'M GONNA KILL ONE OF YOU!"
Zeke yelled out, looking at Charlie.
"What?!!!"
Newt said, standing up, pushing Charlie from his lap.
"What's wrong now?!!"
Zeke rolled his eyes.
"What do you mean?!! One of you little punks decided it would be great fun to cut 'crybaby' into my hair!"
Sure enough..... It was there, in the side of his head.
Newt couldn't help spluttering.
Zeke was raged by this and lifted him up by the front of his shirt, Newt's feet didn't touch the floor, prooving how strong Zeke was.
"Think it's funny do you?!?"
Newt quickly shook his head, unable to speak.
"Good!"
He dropped Newt to the floor, seeming to drag his finger along the scar on his forehead, making it open and bleed again.
"LEAVE NEWT ALONE!"
Charlie yelled, standing by his waist.
"Or what? You and your munchkin pals will kill me with sweets?"
He laughed bitterly.
Newt put a hand to his forehead, sticky, hot blood poured down. He didn't care.
"No....... I'll get Nikki on you."
He turned to Nikki, smiling.
"
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:09 am

Nikki stood up, growling slightly, "Leave them alone." Her eyes showed promise for an easy death, meant to drill right into his brain as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:26 am

Zeke narrowed his eyes.
"Why should I? I perfectly know it was them! The little runts did it!"
He growled slightly himself, beginning to run.
there was a loud bang and he had piledrived Charlie into a cupboard, making him slightly down and moan in pain, before loosing conciousness, blood trickling down his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 3:18 am

Appeared behind Zeke, digging her nails to the sides of Zeke's neck, "Don't make me kill you." She threatened through her teeth in a dark tone. Sharp canines formed over her teeth, seeming like a vampire. Her eyes grew to slits with black rims, eyes dark and filled with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 12:55 pm

Newt looked up with wide eyes.
I can't let this happen....
He thought, seeing Zeke struggle as she dug her nails in.
Newt slowly got up, running, aiming to get inbetween them.
Zeke looked away from Nikki to see Newt, barge in.
The nails were dragged across Zeke's neck, his natural instincts were to punch out, unfortunately hitting Newt.
Newt stumbled back, hitting the table with his back.
He fell down, but not unconcious, just narrowing his eyes with the pain from the forcefull punch, feeling like he couldn't breath at all.
The scratches on Zeke's neck were bleeding slightly.
"I know it was you three! I just know it! No one touches me! NEVER!"
He attempted to throw himself at Nikki.
But he gave up.
"One day.. I'll get you! ONE DAY!"
He ran out, looking downwards.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Nikki's eyes were crazed as they saw the blood. She smiled, then growled loudly, taking hold of her skull and crouching on the ground, shaking a little it.
Her eyes were closed shut now as she grinded her teeth, not daring to look at Newt or Charlie. She then went still, the canine/vampire teeth were gone, though her eyes kept the same look as before. She turned to look at Newt and gentally set a hand on him, saying a word in an Egyptian language. Newt would then hopefully recover from being unconcious.
She then stood up and sat on the couch, "I'm sorry, that wasn't nessesary, was it?" She shook her head sadly, "I'm sorry." she repeated, "That isn't like me to do that." she looked up at Charlie, "I will try to control myself next time, it's just . . ." She shook her head and looked to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 3, Romance and cigars
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next