Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 3, Romance and cigars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Nikki sighed sadly, "Though I never wanted to be a vampire. It was an accident." She looked downward, then looked at Newt, following him downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:15 am

Newt blinked, closing his mouth.
he shook his head slightly, blinking rapidly until he finally looked up at Nikki.
"Still.... He should be able to accept it... if he wanted to.... I know you didn't want to be one... But you can't really escape it unless you die or something.."
Newt seemed to be a lot like Freck... Twitchy... And his eyes darting about slightly. (Freck from my sig)
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:50 am

Nikki shivered slighly, teeth clenched together, "Like I have a choice." she blinked again, "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:54 am

Newt nodded fast.
"Why?"
He simply asked.
Newt didn't seem okay at all.. He seemed rather.. Twitchy...
And he kept running his hands through his hair repeatedly, as if to check something was there or wasn't.
He looked at Nikki and smiled, sitting on the sofa, hands clasped together, shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:57 am

Nikki blinked, then walked toward Newt, bending over to sniff his breath. She gave a weird expression on her face and walked up the stairs and tapped on Charlie's door.
Her voice was quiet, "Mmm Charlie? Could you check Newt for me? He's a bit jumpy and his breath smells funny . . ." She bit her lip a little bit, "I didn't do anything." It was true, she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:00 am

Newt blinked, narrowing his eyes.
He was slightly flushed, hurridly biting at his nails.
He cursed.

Meanwhile.

"No... Do it yourself."
Charlie plainly said, not moving an inch.
"If there's something wrong with him, he'll bounce back like a cat landing on all feet."
He eyed the crossbow.

Meanwhile.

"Eurgh.... Why won't these bugs leave me alone?!!!"
They were of course... All part of his hallusination.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:02 am

Nikki sighed sadly, "Charlie. He's acting as bad as Twitch did after he took drugs." she blinked once, "I think . . . I don't know Twitch that much but I saw him once . . ." Her voice stayed the same volume.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:06 am

Charlie sounded annoyed.
"Agh.. He'd never take drugs.. Check him yourself. It'd be pulse........ I can't do it......... It's not that I don't wanna...BUt...Yeah....."
He shutup.

meanwhile,

"Shower... Yeah.. Shower outta clean em' out...."
He scratched his head repeatedly, but sat still.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:08 am

Nikki sighed, "I'll have to take some items from your room then. She put one handle on the door, turning it, but not exactly opening it yet, she waited a second, then creaked the door open a little, waiting to hear something hit a wall before walking in, keeping her back to the wall. If not, then she would crouch to the ground and open it all the way.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:11 am

Charlie jumped up quickly, pulling the string so it wouldn't pull the trigger.
"I have everything.. Take what you need and get out.... Medical supplies in order..... Tools.... In order...."
He coldly said, stepping out of his bedroom to the bathroom, slamming the door.

Meanwhile.

"Oh no.... too many....."
He slowly said, a nervous laugh coming from him.
He was breathing slightly fast, twitching with a slight turn of the neck, eyes darting about.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 2:15 am

Nikki blinked once, staring sadly at the bow and arrow. "Thanks." she said in a quiet and hurt tone. She then looked around the room and got a few items, then took the bow and arrow and walked all the way downstairs back to Newt, on the way stopping at the bathroom and opened it, throwing the bow and arrow in next to Charlie, her face full of hurt and saddness.
"You know I wouldn't hurt anyone. I'd rather die myself. If you thaught I would kill you or anyone else, don't you think I would have already done it?" Her eyes got wattery a bit, "You'd feel the same if you hadn't had a choice of being a vampire or not."
She sighed miserably and shut the door gentally before Charlie could answer, then walked back down to tend to Newt.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 10:26 am

Charlie blinked once, his expression not really changing.
He was looking through cupboards.
Charlie sighed,opening the bathroom door and entering his bedroom, shutting the door behind, leaving the crossbow on the floor, her words buzzing around in his mind... He felt like... A jerk...

Meanwhile

Newt looked up with wide eyes at Nikki, hands through his hair, breathing fast.
His eyes darting from left to right, mouth closed firmly.
He trembled and shivered uncontrollably, as if he was extremely cold. He would twitch sometimes. But seeing Sekura he oddly changed into a calm state. But he still twitched and shook, breathing faster than usual.
"H..Hi."
He hurried.
Newt looked at the equipment she had.
He suddenly stopped twitching, yet it looked like he was trying too, as his hands were tightly clasped together.

Last edited by Newt Livingston on Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Book 4, Illumination! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 3, Romance and cigars   Book 3, Romance and cigars - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 3, Romance and cigars
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3