Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 6, True to Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:38 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:48 pm

Nikki blinked, "Well, I'm not as crazed anymore now that I drank some blood." She shuddered, "I regret it though, even if it was Zeke's." She looked out the window as Newt did.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 8:57 pm

Newt shrugged in a half-hearted way.
"Good...... I hate crazy ladies."
He joked, smirking.
Newt cleared his throat and jumped out of the bed, putting his black trainers on with his black socks.
"Sorry for going all dark on you...... I was just cautious. You can never be too sure."
He sighed and folded his arms across his chest, flipping his blonde fringe over his deep blue eyes.
Newt had a strange urge to sing... But he let it pass. He got these when he was....... In love.......
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:06 pm

Nikki smirked a bit, left hand on Newt's blanket. She then looked up, "It's alright. I'm fine with it. I would have done the same." She spoke in a velvet tone.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:15 pm

Newt sighed with relief and smiled.
"Glad that's off my chest."
He said, pacing around the room.
He stopped and pulled out an album.
"Funny.... I never saw this before."
He narrowed his eyes. It was a ruby red colour, velvet. And in golden letters it said 'Album'.
He opened it on the first page and there was a clear picture..... It moved.
It was of a boy, ginger hair, blue, blinking eyes. It only moved slowly.

Book 6, True to Me R5
The rat would struggle in his hand, his hair blowing in the wind, ruffled.
His grimace turning into a smile.
Newt gasped, feeling his stare.
"Look what I found!"
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:37 pm

Nikki walked cautiously up to the photoalbum and looked at the picture. She smiled warmly in rememberance and waved a little at it.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:39 pm

Newt saw the person roll their eyes at Nikki and continue to lie on the grass with his pet rat.
Newt blinked and turned the page over, finding another picture of the boy, younger still, on a train with the rat and some sweets in his lap.

Book 6, True to Me Picture1
This time.. He looked in a different place, not staring at them.
He seemed... nervous...... First day of school?
newt nodded, thinking so.
He showed it to Nikki.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:49 pm

Nikki put a lock of hair behind her ear and smiled, "Hello Ron." She said in a soft, but velvet tone. Her voice seemed different than usual, like Sekura's in teh past.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:52 pm

Newt slammed the album shut.
Of course there were more pictures.
But it seemed before Newt slammed it shut, Ron was mouthing something to Nikki.
newt had had enough. His dad had told him of his grandpa. Apparently he was a very idiotic, foolish man and bad tempered.
Newt agreed and stayed by his dad.
He threw it on the bed.
"You can keep it if you like it so much."
He said in a hiss.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 9:55 pm

Nikki's eyes widened, "Wait." She ran to the bed and picked up the album, opening it to the first picture, "What did you say?" She blinked, trying to mouth the words out as Ron said it."
She looked up and smiled at Newt, then back at the picture.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:00 pm

Ron rolled his eyes again.

'You stupid or something? I wish I were outta this picture I would say more. All I gotta say is I know loads of the past. I can't mouth it to you all the time. It'd be annoying. Turn three pages ahead and you'll see another picture of me. If you wanna..Magic me out..'

Ron mouthed hintingly.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:02 pm

Nikki blinked, then flipped three pages ahead, waiting to look at the picture first.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:09 pm

There would be a picture of him, but older with longer hair and a lot taller and bigger.

Book 6, True to Me Bittenicht
He clutched his wand in hand, the other hand on his hip.
'Okay... If you're ready I am...'
He mouthed.
Newt was just bewildered.
He couldn't wait to get this guy in the room, he would give him what's for.
Newt carried on watching out of the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Nikki bit her lip in a worried way, then circled her hand ontop of the picture. In a velvet tone, she emitted something unheard off, though was a bit recognizable to Ron, "Esekurasenthos" Then, Ron would appear in the room.
She then set the album beside her, a smile smile on her face as she ran to Ron, "Ron!" She then gave Ron a hug.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:22 pm

Ron grinned, his eyes smiling too.
"I've missed you so much....."
He sniffed, to stop the tears, speaking in a low voice as if trying to act manly.
Newt was annoyed.
"Hey... Get off her..... Who are you?"
Ron let go of Nikki and stood up to him, the same height exactly.
"And who's gonna make me? My grandson?"
His fists clenched, so did newt's.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:29 pm

Nikki did the same as to holding back her tears. "I've missed you just as much back" Her face fell as she turned to Newt.
She looked at them both in a worried expression, she spoke in a soft tone, "Don't fight."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:40 pm

newt and Ron look at her in the same way and relaxed.
Newt and Ron sat side by side on the bed.
"Same...... It's not really fun... Growing up and all that... Having a kid and then watching them leave.... It feels wierd saying this, like... I'm young!"
He smirked and folded his arms across his chest.
"Well... Do you want to know how by death became? Or are you gonna cook something for me?"
He asked, hintingly, wand in his back pocket.
newt spoke up.
"You were poisened."
Newt said plainly.
Ron rolled his eyes.
"Yeah... We'll get to that after I tell Sekura about my life after her."
He yawned and lay back on the bed, Newt staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:43 pm

Nikki smiled and nodded, "Newt, may I use your kitchen?" she blinked once.
She bit her lip and looked downward, "I would like to catch up . . ."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:48 pm

Newt shrugged.
"Sure... I need to know facts."
He let Nikki go, then went closer to Ron.
"Is it true.... A dog almost ripped your leg off?"
Ron sighed.
"Not a dog.. A black wolf."
He said no more, apart from.
"Being stuck in that photo for several years really makesmehungry.. I wish I was in the train photo with the sweets."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:58 pm

Nikki smiled again and nodded, "Thank you." She then walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Gentally getting out some items and cooking them together, creating vegitable soup.

Book 6, True to Me Exps28225_SB1115471D50

She then walked back upstairs before bringing it up and tapped on the door, opening it and peeking into the room, "Newt would you like some?" She blinked once waiting for his reply.
(You don't have to say yes if you don't want to, either way the answer will be the same) "Alright, is it alright if I bring it into your room?"
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Newt opened the door.
"No thanks."
He said, letting her in.

Ron took the soup from her, sitting back down on the bed.

He had his fill and put the empty bowl down.
"Well..."
He began. But Newt interrupted.
"Get on with it."
he said, smirking.
Ron chuckled.
"Ok ok!"
They seemed to be getting on now. newt sat next to Ron.
"The day you left, Sekura, nothing was the same.. I fended for myself. Anyone beat me up, like Flippie or Lost.. I had no one to turn to and had to face the pain..."
He sighed before starting again.
"That very day I was dragged down the hole in the tree because some wild black wolf wanted to tell me a few words.. I found out a few things... It was Sirius Black.. That escaped murderur from Azkaban..... He wasn't at all mad like he looked. Anyway.... he told me when I leave school. I should have a wife........And she would have a kid. How he knew that.. I don't know.. I thought he was demented at the time..... But I did as he said. Got myself a beautiful wife. She soon had a baby boy. We named him Hugo."
He yawned.
"But this is skipping a few years more.... Basically. My son cooked me some tea because I had broken my leg the day I by accident walke din front of a muggle viachale named the 'car.'"
He sighed.
"No sooner had I drunk some of the wine.... I felt I was loosing myself.. I felt I was losing conciousness. I could only gasp out. But no one came. I had no time to think it were poisen.... It all went black..... Butof course. More things happened before that did. I'll tell you later. Right now... I feel like resting."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:30 pm

Nikki sat on the floor infront of the two, biting her bottom lip as she listenend.
Her eyes were filled with saddness as she quickly looked downward, "I'm sorry for . . . Leaving . . ." She said before Ron continued. 'Leaving' wasn't the right word for it. 'being kidnapped' was better.
She listened to the rest of the story, not missing a word. In the end she sighed sadly, "Alright. I would like to hear the rest of your story later then."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:45 pm

Ron shrugged.
"I'll start up again."
He said, grinning.
"A few things happened. Like I had to kill someone...... That I thought was my best friend. It was Seamus........ Okay... I had to because he had gone demented. He was trying to kill people and me. When I tried to fend him off softly, he replied by holding a wand to my neck. Oh.... And the time when I discovered the room with the mirror in it. I saw total Quidditch winning.."
He smirked.
"Fred and George added a few more tattoos on when you left."
He yawned, pulling up the shirt about to show his back.
"This one is of a rat. It's...Scabbers."
He said, biting at his bottom lip.
"They were sympethetic towards me."
he smiled and pulled the shirt down, pulling his trouser leg up to his knee, showing a horrific ginormous gash. It was scabby and there was dried blood.
"This is the wolf mark. When it bit my leg and dragged me down. That's important as no one believed me. I was taken to the Shrieking Shack. I wish you were there, Sekky as I was so scared and I huddled into the corner. He was angry, Sirius was. It wasn't until Professor. Lupin showed up that's when he calmed down. But it was odd. As well as telling me the future, he asked me to present Scabbers to him. But I told him Scabbers was dead. I wondered how he knew but I didn't dare to ask. Professor. Lupin and Sirius seemed sad and upset. I asked them why and they told me.... My rat was a man! The Wormtail!"
Ron's eyes widened in the excitement.
"And the time when I was in the forbidden forest and I had to fight of spiders. yes.. They were eventful years...... And all that time without you.. I wondered around alone. I passed my O.W.L and my N.E.W.T.. Scarecely.
But the worst thing was.... Ginny dying...... Oh man. Mum was upset... I..."
He broke off, looking away.
"And....Fred..."
He quietly said.
"They died doing a good thing... Mum said."
He bit at his knuckles and said no more. Silent tears began to trickle down each soft, pale, cheek as he looked at the floor.
"And everyone's dead... Apart from my son.... I want to kill my son. I wish I could."
He broke off again and looked out of the window, whiping at the tears, face replaced with a dark anger.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:14 am

Nikki lowered her head, sighing very sadly. she looked out toward the door as she spoke, "I haven't left . . . " She lowered her eyes as well, "I'm sorry I wasn't there." Her heart ached and felt heavy with sadness and slightly frustration in herself.
She lifted her hand and waved it in a circle. The room grew to sudden darkness, and a very dim light appeared next to her, about her size.

Her legs were crossed as she sat on the floor, hands cuffed together, black hair down to her waist in waves. Ragged clothing almost barely seemed to keep hold on her body. Skin hidden under scratches, scars, and dirt. Many of the wounds were very infected. Tired, painful dark emerald eyes seamed near-death. She was barefoot, and no jewelry. The necklace had been ripped from the back of her neck and destroyed. In it's place a deep, long, blood-red scar that went to her heart, glowing slightly the same color as the power that held Nikki to the wall when she was held hostage when Newt was also with other people. This person would be recognizable to Ron . . . It was Sekura.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:23 am

Newt and Ron bolted backwards from the bed almost simeltaniously.
But it was Ron who showed true recognision to the person.
Sekura.
Ron and Newt gawped at her for a few seconds, but then got their act together.
"Sekura.. What the hell is going on?!!"
Ron hissed, getting down on his knees next to her.
newt was dumbstruck.
"What the--"
"Oi...ginger Get down ere' and help!"
Newt interrupted.
Ron was rather astounded at the transformation.
She looked... Horrible. To tell the truth. Both Newt and Ron thought this.
They felt rather sick at the wounds and dirt. And the way she was extremely thin.
Newt was struggling with the cuffs, seeming as his hands kept going straight through her.
Ron fell back in amazment.
"Sekura?"
He asked finally.
Newt was next to him, both boys gormless in the same position.
"She looks..."
"Ghastly."
Ron finished for him.
"We gotta do something.. But she's..Like.. A ghost!"
Newt said in a surprised way.
Ron rolled his eyes, but in a panicked way.
"You're not a real boy."
He muttered almost to himself.
Ron's hand reached the cuff. It was solid to him alright.
He looked at Newt.
"Stop acting bloody demented......"
Newt refused to talk in a childish way after this comment.
Ron kept trying to shake Sekura, calling her name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Book 6, True to Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 6, True to Me
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next