Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 6, True to Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:28 am

Nikki had her head lowered to her chest, eyes closed, hands folded infront of her. "Ron. . . . It's my past . . . Before I died and reincarnated at Nikki . . . She can't talk, move, see. It's just like a picture that you can't touch." She said quietly. Tears has streamed down her cheaks in pain and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:32 am

Ron narrowed his eyes at Nikki.
"But...Why?"
He wondered.
"Why would you want to show me THIS?"
He asked again.
Newt swallowed.
"I'm with him on that."
He said in a quiet voice, rather overwhelmed by all of this.
Ron opened his mouth to speak, but as he did so, he choked slightly, as if about to throw up.
Ron blinked.
Newt's eyes widened.
"Ron? Are you okay?!!"
He looked at Nikki, trying to ignore Ron.
"What's with the picture? Why can only he touch it?"
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:37 am

Nikki seemed like she was deep underwater, even though she wasn't. "Because it would be harder for me to explain."
She had put her hands on the carpet, "It's of the past, he can only touch it because he was there, and I'm letting him." Her eyes were still closed, though the picture faded away into nothingness.
She seemed drained.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:43 am

Newt crawled over to Nikki, leaving Ron to cough a lot.
Newt put a hand on Nikki's shoulder.
"I get it."
He said, rather hurt she only let Ron touch the image.
Ron was quiet.
Newt looked into Nikki's eyes.
"You should rest. You look peaky."
He admitted.
Only then did he pay attention to Ron, who was obviously choking.
Newt gasped slightly and went into heimlich manouvre action.
Newt rrapped his arms around Ron's chest and push it.
Ron cough and a photo seemed to fall from his mouth to the floor.
newt didn't stop there as Ron was still choking.
More photos kept coming.
"Nikki. I think he needs to be returned."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:50 am

Nikki lifted her head slightly, looking at Newt sadly, "I know." She said quietly. She then walked on her knees to Ron and lifted him up, kissed his cheak, hugged him. The braught up the page with the photo Ron was in. "I'll try to copy the picture so I can talk to you, even though you can't be solid." She sighed sadly and whiped a tear away from her cheak and smiled, "I'll see you soon."
"Sothensarukes"
Reversing the spell of bring Ron solid from the picture.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:55 am

Ron was soon in the picture, smiling and grinning.
Newt kicked back on the bed.
"Well..... Maybe in a few week's time I can be brought back to reality again! Being stuck in this frame sucks."
He had the wand in his hand, tapping it to the side of his head.
Newt yawned.
"Man..... I'm tired."
He suddenly gasped.
"RON'S SON IS MY DAD! That means........ He apparently could've poisened Ron!"
Ron sighed.
"If only it were that simple. Maybe it were him.. But where's the proof? Sure he made the drink. But someone could've slipped it in while he had his back turned. And anyway--"
"Why were you killed?"
Ron blinked, bewildered for some reason.
"Is it for you to know?"
He asked, looking at Nikki and smiling.
"Get this nosy boy away."
He said in a joky way.
But Newt pressed on.
"Why?"
Ron suddenly steamed.
"SHUTUP... OK?"
He yelled, making Newt and Nikki jump.
He turned his back to them and stood, blanking them out obviously.
Something was going on.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:59 am

"That is a possibility," Nikki said slightly. She then stood up, "You two stop figh-" She inhailed deeply and immediately sat back down, "fighting." she continued, putting her hands to her forehead, squinting her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:03 am

Newt turned around quickly to Nikki.
"Are you ok?"
he asked, quickly taking her hand and leading her to sit down on the bed.
Ron still didn't turn around. It looked like he was stuck like that, but he was still breathing and moving.
He just needed to think.
Newt looked into Nikki's eyes, or tried to, and he tried to work out what was wrong.
"Are you feeling ill? If you are you can stay over."
He blinked.
"Please tell me you ok."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:14 am

Nikki's head pounded. "Uhh . . . " She closed her eyes,taking slow, deep breaths. SHe waved her head in a circle slowly, then shrugged. "Just . . ." She squinted her eyes shut. "Eh . . . It's nothing. . . " It's been going on for months! It wasn't nothing, she knew it. It was just those phsycics messing with her head yet again.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:25 am

Newt sighed.
"Well...Ok....But you really should tell me if you aren't."
He narrowed his eyes and slid over to the album where Ron was, back still turned to them.
Newt smirked and picked it up, turning it upside down.
Ron was flying through the air, grabbing onto the side of the frame with his hands for dear photo life.
"What the bloody hell are you doing?!!"
He shrieked.
Newt chuckled.
"Playing about."
He replied.
"Play about with somehting that won't get me erased!"
Newt turned it sideways and Ron slipped, clinging onto the other side, shirt slipping up slightly.
"It's times like this I wish I could kill you."
He yelled.
Newt enjoyed this like a kid.
"Let's see another photo."
He skipped a couple of pages.
And yet.. There was a Ron.. Sekura had never ever ever seen.

Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 14

He looked odler.. And wearier.
It was his school years. He looked grumpy.
Ron just stared at Newt in an angered way, wand pointed at him in a warning way.
"Woah...... Creepy. Check Ron. He's older. Taller and creepier."
He shoved the book under nikki's nose.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:28 am

Nikki's heart was filled with sudden fear. "Newt, get away from the photo." She took it and looked at Ron, "What are you doing?" Her eyes were unable to be described.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:34 am

Newt moved away.
"Why?"
Ron was to answer first.
"Guys....... Just by how I look. Do I look pissed off?"
Newt smirked.
"Yeah."
He called out.
"What am I doing? Let's see. Hormoanal feelings. teenage hormoanes. I'd say that this is the very picture bloody taken after Flippie almost tore my leg off."
He narrowed his eyes, wand held steady.
"I feel so angry.."
He started.
"I WANT TO AAH"
He yelled, angry, still pale though.
He threw the wand down in anger, teeth bared.
"I can't stand it. I was ALONE..... Okay? I was FREAKING ALONE!"
He snorted slightly.
"But I was left.. On my own. To escape several deaths. Kill a friend and everything."
He bent over and picked the wand up.
He was quick to yell out the spell.
"Stupefy!"
He exclaimed.
Nikki would've dodged.
Newt ducked in time for it to fly out the window and hit some bird, making it fall from the sky to the pavement, merely stunned.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:41 am

Nikki gasped and held her breath, tears forming her her eyes. Her eyes widened as she then dodged the attack, squinting her eyes shut and biting her wrist. She then sat back up and let go, looking out the window, then at Ron, eyes wide in shock and in rememberance of the time Ron had used that spell on someone, and she had jumped in the was to block it, and she fell to the floor unconcious with a bruise at her side.
She turned the page.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:48 am

There was only writing on the page.
Just writing in red, curly, scrawly handwriting.

[i]Memories...... To be cherished of Ronald Bilius Weasley. Died 1990. He was very loyal to his friends. Yet, at home he spoke of one person. Only Sekura. He would describe her as a beautiful, pretty girl. Or rather 'cool'. He would spend most of his free time at Hogwarts when he could, and we never saw him for months. He always came back taller and moodier.. And.. More frightened. We tried to ask someone to look out for him. But he was always slipping out of their eyesight. One day.. He stopped talking about her. He seemed.. Oddly angry, (As portrayed in the last photo) He would yell at his family and disapear into his room. I may have imagined this.. But he was heard crying. And the aweful scars he had. He came back with his whole leg bandaged up and crimson. When he asked.. He refused to tell, and tears pricked his eyes so.... (It's continued on the next page)
It stopped there. But would continue on the next page.
(Gotta go to bed, see you)
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:55 am

Nikki read, tears rolling down her cheaks, smiling as she read. She put her hand on the corner of the page, engrosed in the photoalbum, though paused and looked at it. The tears were gone, she looked blankly at it. She was unsure weither to read it or not.
She looked at Newt, then decided.

She turned the page.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 10:38 am

Newt looked at Nikki and sighed, pretending he had to leave the room to tend to Amy, like Charlie was doing.

The writing was rather neat, and in script font.

Even at his sister and brother's death. He said not a word, and kept his head down. If relatives talked to him he woukd turn around and walk off. They called him a disgrace, and rude. We used to force him to go to St. Mungos, in case he was mentally damaged. If they asked questions, no answer came. He wouldn't speak to anyone. He only just scraped by on his examinations by some luck. Ron got fierce and an arguement began to start, over the subject of 'has Ron cheated?' He denied it several times. But the last time, a flicker was in his eye and he stormed out of the house completely. We only saw him the next day, walking into the house. Not a word... He said softly, yet a harsh tone in the edge of it. We decided to keep our distance from him. But when the day came for him to leave home, as he was to live his own life. Mr and Mrs Weasley begged him to stay, just for a few more days. There was the first smile he had on his face in years. They both ran at him for one last hug and he embraced them warmly, telling them he would visit. But he never did..... Yet they saw in the Daily Prophet. Something that shocked them both. It was a picture of a house on the outside. Flower pots all around and big hedges. It was in black and white of course. But the head title said 'Ronald Weasley found dead at home.'
(This was a few years passed, bearing in mind.) Mr and Mrs Weasley were shocked, they couldn't believe it. They sent owl post to the Daily Prophet HQ and finally recieved a reply.
It has been confirmed that his wife, Beatrice, found him lying dead on the floor just yesterday. He looked poisened. Suicide or murder? We are just getting to that. His son, Charles, was deeply upset. We are very sorry for your loss of a son, Weasley, and we hope we can do anything for you.'
Mr and Mrs Weasley cried and cried until they could no more. Mr Weasley often woke up in the morning finding Mrs Weasley not in his bed, but in Ron's old bunkbed, clinging onto one of Ron's worn and tattered jumpers. This went on until they were old. And soon Mr Weasley died at work, walking back from the underground train. then Mrs Weasley was left on her own. Her remaining sons, Bill, Percy, George and The other one. (xD Can't remember him) tried their best to make her food every morning and comfort her, as she was frail and old. It was no surprise that she had died the morning after... The tale ends here.

Mourn not only Ronald. Mourn Mr and Mrs. Weasley, Fred and Ginny. The other Weasleys are still out there. And the killer.......

It stopped there but a few pictures showed up at the bottom, full name and birthday and deathday underneath it.

Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Ron

Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Freddykins

Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Normal

Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 7cb71284

Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 33b7103a

(AND A RANDOM PIC THAT MADE ME LAUGH!)

Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Tuttutmrweasly

(I remember that interview where he was totally drunk xD carrying a beer can)
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:55 pm

Nikki's eyes were wide, tears streaming down her cheaks as she read. She couldn't bare looking at the pictures, and she immediately turned the page and put the book of her lap, lying on the bed, soft tears staining her bare arms that held tiny goosebumps on them, the warm tears making them fade away. She didn't break into a cry, yet the tears rapidly came down and felt like hail on her arms.
After the matter of minutes, she loosened up and wiped the tears away, leaving no trace of crying on her face, except for her dark emerald eyes filled with saddness. She then sat up and looked at the page she had turned to, not looking at the picture until now.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:13 pm

There was the final picture.
It was strange.......
The first strange thing was it wasn't a magical picture, that moved.
The second was the picture itself.

It was of Ron of course. He was flat on his stomach, eyes wide, mouth open as if screaming, arms outstretched, fingers almost in a groping way at the air.
But there was a black dog, it's teeth bared as they were sunk into Ron's leg, rearing backwards into some sort of hole in a tree. It's eyes were yellow, it looked mad. Ron's trousers were brown, but the irt still showed up, the blood and bare skin which the dog had bitten through showed.
The person who had taken this had obviously made no effort to help him.
Suddenly, words in red appeared at the bottom.

The one they all forget. Ronald Weasley.

There would be one last picture on the back before it ended. (BEaring in mind Newt skipped quite a few Wink )
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:27 pm

Nikki quickly turned to the next page. She hated having to see that. She had wondered what the next page was, too. Her eyes shone with the tears reforming.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Now was a much nicer picture.. The final picture...

Ron... And two other people....

The famous..... Harry Potter. And another girl, supporting Ron as his leg was torn and bloody. But they were all serious, bruises and cuts on their faces, each with an arm around Ron. Scabbers was gone from him....
Strange?
Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 AzkabanHug1a
They looked into the distance.
This picture did not move either.
Finally. In the last of the red ink it read:

Loyalty beats courage. As they will always be there to support you.
And that was it.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Nikki sighed heavily with a sinking heart. She turned the page back to where Ron was smiling, and smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 12:37 am

Newt suddenly burst in, closing the door behind himself.
"Still looking at that, eh?"
He sounded a bit jelous.
"Wow...... Look! Grey fox in the background!"
He pointed out, yawning.
Newt sighed and lay down on the bed, smirking.
But his eyes soon narrowed as he looked at Nikki.
"Hey..... Your eyes are a bit.. Uhm.. Misty... You ok?"
He asked.
"It isn't that album is it? I'll chuck it out if it makes you upset."
He sat up and looked at the picture again.
"What an odd boy..... Ron is..... Wonder why he's so stressed in half of the later pictures hmm."
He smiled.
"You can take it if you want. I'm sure mum won't mind. Nor if you take the other albums of the 'Weasleys' we have loads. Dunno why though... Dad must've been way interested. Like...Stalking..."
(BIG CLUE THERE)
Newt sighed.
"I'm tired. It's bedtime anyways. You can stay if you want. Just gonna get changed in the corner."
He walekd off into the darkest corne rof his room and quickly changed into a blue baggy top and baggy black trousers, clothes scattered onto the floor.
"Charlie's gone--"
Amy suddenly walked in, crying.
"I'm scared. I don't want to sleep alone...."
She whimpered, her fox teddy clutched to her chest.
She pulled at Newt's trousers. Newt looked down at her.
"Ok ok! You can sleep with me. As long as you don't wet the bed or get too clingy. Orrrrr suffocate me with Mrs. Cuddles."
He said, referring to the fox.

Amy nodded, sniffling.
"Okay..."
Newt sheperded her to the bed.
"Get in and get to sleep. Want the light on?"
He asked.
Amy nodded, looking at Nikki, hiding with her shyness.
"Oh. Yeah. This is Amy. She's a little brat of a sister."
He joked, but Amy was already settled in and cuddling and snorting to Mrs. Cuddles.
Newt began to whisper.
"Shall we continue to talk downstairs, bearing in mind I'm tired. Geddit? BEARING?"
He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:37 am

Nikki smirked and sighed, shaking her head. "I just . . . . Remember a lot with the pictures."
She then looked up at Newt, "He wasn't always that way . . . ." She blinked, "I would like to look through the others, though if you're tired I can come back or whatever."
Nikki got up and walked off to the side, letting Amy in. She gave Amy a warm smile, "Hey there, Amy. Nice to meet you." She eyed the fox, then looked back up at Newt, "That's alright. I have some things I have to do before I get tired . . ." She bit the corner of her lip. She then laughed a bit from Newt's joke.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:42 am

Newt nodded in a dopy way, yawning and stretching his arms.
"Look.. It's completely fine. Take it. And the others."
He sighed and reached into the bookcase, pulling out Ginny's, Molly Weasley's, Arthur Weasley's, Fred Weasley's, George Weasley's, Percy Weasley's, Bill Weasley's and the other Weasley (xD) Book.
He handed her to them, struggling under the weight slightly.
"OR do you want to just keep Ron's?"
He asked quietly, as Amy was now asleep.
He smiled and nodded at Nikki.
"Take em'. Dad and mum won't care. You see how dusty they are."
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 1:55 am

Nikki smiled, holding all books with one hand and wiping some of the dust off of them, "These are all fine. Thank you." She said in slight whisper, unsure on how hard of a sleeper Amy was.
She looked up at Newt and sighed, "What an eventful day." She looked toward the window, then back at New, her face a bit curious. "What about Jake?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 6, True to Me
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next