Rockin Pearlz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rockin Pearlz

Rockin Pearlz!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Book 6, True to Me

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2383
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:21 am

Newt's eyes seemed to go blank.
"No...It doesn't matter. I'll call the police if he ever tries to attack me or Aly or Amy or Charlie again."
He yawned noisily, tears coming to his eyes as he did so.

"Look. I gotta sleep, ok? Come to my house tomorow in the morning and I'll read some with you."
He sheperded her from the room and closed it.
"Look. My dad's only spoken of this Weasley lot once. He said they gave me pureblood magic. He said it was all their fault and I would find out sooner or later. 'Said they were a bunch of loonatics. I don't believe him. By the pictures they look like a kind, loving family. But anyway. I'm extremely tired so I better climb in next to Amy. G'night. See ya' in the morning."
He hugged Nikki before opening the door and closing it behind himself. The click was heard from outside. It was the lamp being turned off.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 9:52 pm

Nikki nodded and hugged him back, "Alright." She then walked off with the books in her arms, not struggling at all with the weight. Her eyes were in slits as they got into the darkness, ears with great hearing as she walked home and braught in the newspaper. She needed a job.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:27 pm

Newt slowly woke up in the morning to find Amy jumping up and down on the bed.
"Ohhh you're in trouble with daddy!"
Newt rubbed at his eyes and moaned, blinking rapidly as he had just got up.
"Whyy?"
He yawned out.
"Daddy and mummy came home early to find you gave the photo albums away!"
Newt rolled his blue eyes.
Suddenly, right on queue, his dad opened the door in, Amy running out.
"Get dressed Newton, we are going for a drive!"
Newt gulped, face draining of colour. A 'drive' meant a yell in the car in the middle of no where.
His dad slammed the door behind himself and ran downstairs.
Newt's Nirvana poster fell down from the cieling and landed on his bed.
Newt sighed and gathered up a pair of blue jeans and a stripy black and blue jumper with rolled up sleeves.
He had a shower and brushed his hair, teeth and washed himself.
NEwt ran downstairs to find Amy already in her pink fairy costume, mum no where to be seen and dad tapping his fingers on the table impatiently, car keys in the other hand.
As soon as he saw Newt, he stood up, opening the front door.
"I need to talk with you. Get in."
Newt ran up to his dad's black BMW, trying to bag the back seat.
"The front, Newt!"
His dad sternly said.
Newt jumped into the front leather seat, sitting up straight.

They stopped in the middle of no where,stopping the car next to a sunflower field by the side of the main road.
His dad suddenly turned in his seat, taking his seatbelt off.
newt did so, but regretted it as his dad put his hand son Newt' shsoulders, squeezing them tightly, not letting go.
His dad put his face close to Newt's.
"WHERE ARE THE ALBUMS?"
His dad roared.
Newt flinched, he decided to play dumb.
"What albums?"
He asked.
His dad narrowed his eyes.
"Don't play dumb. You gave them to Nikki. I see it in your eyes."
Newt realised his dad had locked the car doors.. No escape.
"OK! I DID! WHY DO YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH?"
He yelled back out of pure fear.
His dad's face seemed to fall. But he regained his angry face, hissing at Newt.
"You know Ron.,, I bet you do...... Between me and you.... I killed him."
Newt shook his head, hot tears of anger coming to his eyes.
"I hate you..... I HATE YOU.. YOU KILLED HIM! YOU BASTARD, LET ME OUT OF HERE!"
His dad unlocked the car and suddenly pushed Newt out.
Bewt fell to the dust, coughing as it stung his eyes.
"HEY!"
He shrieked.
His dad closed the door, putting his seatbelt on and suddenly started the car up, driving off.
Newt was confused about what had just happeend...
Had his dad just left him?
Newt felt tears of sadness and frustration leave his eyes.
"Now I'm gonna starve!"
He yelled, getting up and kicking rocks.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 10:47 pm

After looking for a job, Nikki decided it being hopeless and was out walking in the woods all night in foxform.
She heard a car pull up nearby. She lowered her head and pulled back her black-tipped ears, cautious of putting her right paw down. Long, bussy, white-tipped tail swayed slowly as she looked through the branches at the familiar car. She scrunched her eyebrows together, then saw Newt being thrown out of the car.
Dark emerald eyes widened at Newt, then at the person in the car. Newt's father scared Nikki, she didn't have to look close at his face to recognise who it was. She looked at Newt's back, then walked up slowly behind him.
'No your not.' she spoke in Newt's mind with a slightly edgy voice.
She kept her head and tail low, ears back, tail on the ground. Eyes were cautious.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Newt blinked and lay across the fence holding the sunflowers in.

Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Myselfandi-7

Huh?

He thought, looking around, not firstly spotting the greay fox until he looked at the floor and finally found it.
"Oh! Hello cutie.. You a long way from home too? Same.... But I got chucked and abandoned."
He said, not realising it was Nikki.

Where are you?

He thought, kneeling down to the fox, scratching it between the ears in a soft way Niki would remember from her Sekura days.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:46 am

Nikki's ear twitched. Her tail curled around her body as she sat, enjoying being scratched inbetween the ears. She then looked up at Newt, the necklace choker shown on her neck.
'You're scratching inbetween my ears. I'm the fox, Newt. Remember?'
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:52 am

Newt widened his eyes.
"Oh..Nikki....."
His face suddenly went blank.
"No.......... I don't... Sorry."
He scratched the back of his head.
"I forget things."
He admitted, shrugging.
"Anyway.... Dad's like.. Chucked me out. Amy's too young to care and dad will make a story up. I'm doomed to walk the earth aloooone!"
He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 12:55 am

Nikki blinked, tail tapping, 'it's alright. I'm used to it. I actually like being pet.' She then blinked, ' My car's on the other side of the woods. I can get you . . .' she paused, realising about Newt's dad. 'You can stay atmy house. Though he is probably wanting to search it. Though don't worry. I can be very convincing.'
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 1:04 am

Newt nodded, grinning now.
"Sweet. Though.. Won't it be odd for like.. A boy to stay in a girl's house?"
He wondered, looking down at the grey fox in an almost admirable way, arms folded across his chest, eyes stinging from the dust which caused him to narrow them.
The dust got into his lungs and made him cough sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Nikki's ears twitched ' I don't think so. You can stay in my parent's room ' Her tail swayed from side to side, ' We could just say that you weren't getting along with your parent's well, and I'm a very good friend of yours.'
She blinked once, then looked at the ground a bit. She then shot her head back up, dark emerald eyes wide open, ' He's heading for my house. We better get there quick. ' She was unusually twice the size of a regular fox, so she would probably be able to have Newt ride on her like a pony. ' Get on my back. '

Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Gray_fox
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 6:14 pm

Newt's eyes widened.
"Wouldn't people think it wierd for some random teenager to be riding an oversized fox?"
He pondered this, but shrugged, walking around to one of her sides.
"Err...Well.. How do I do this?"
He asked aloud, putting a hand on her back, firmly.
"Tell me if I break your back."
He said in a nervous voice.
Newt swung one leg over her and leaned fprwards, wrapping his arms around her neck, shoes digging itno her sides, eyes squeezed shut.
"Proceed.."
He muttered, his hair in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:27 pm

Nikki lowered her head a bit, tail lowered though swaying from side to side. She blinked as Newt dug his feet into her sides. ' Hold on tight! '
Then, Nikki leaped foreward.

She rose high in the air with Newt on her back, speeding toward the woods. The trees, plants, everything swooped by, giving no time to look at them by her speed. Wind would whistle past their ears as she weaved through the maze of trees and bushes. In the matter of minutes, she slowed down and stopped by the black convertable that would be recognized.
She lowered herself to get Newt off, then formed human and sped into the driver's side of the car, the passenger's seat wide open for Newt, "Get in."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 7:53 pm

Newt stumbled slightly but slowly got in in his own time.
He belted himself in and tapped his nails on his knees, biting at his bottom lip, eyes narrowed in thought.
"I'll stop him from getting them. Don't worry."
He said, trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Nikki sighed and immediately turned on the car once Newt was in. She strapped on her seatbelt, "Buckle up." The car roared with a start, and was now purring.
Once Newt buckled up, she backed up, then floored it down the road, leaving a huge trail of dust behind as she sped toward her home. She bit her lip, eyes darting around.
She then looked over, seeing Newt's dad's car turn the corner to an opposite street. "He's taking his time." She blinked and smirked, then turned the opposite direction and continued speeding down the road, and up her driveway, stopping immediately and ripping the keys out of the ignition, unbuckling, then leaping out of her car.
She was already on Newt's side before Newt could blink. She opened the door, unbuckled Newt, and easily carried him out of the car, locked the doors, slammed it shut, then ran to the portch. She unlocked the house, and ran inside. Slamming the door shut behind her and setting Newt on the white couch. She locked the door and shut the curtains. Then ran toward the table of albums and sped to her room and back, leaving them in her closet in a secret compartment. She then opened the door to the basement, "Hurry, get down there and go into the room on your right."
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:30 pm

Newt was unaware at what had just happened. But he blinked once and nodded, flipping his hair from his eyes.
"Oookay. Just don't get freaked out by my dad. He can be pretty persuasive. And by pretty...I mean REALLY."
As he jumped some steps and landed on the basement floor he remembered the time him and his friends had played football and it smashed one of the windows in his dad's study.
He forced them all to line up and tell him who had done it.
One of his friends had cracked and told his dad that it was Newt who did it...
Newt was never aloud to have friends around since then. But he snuck some in.
He went right and slowly pushed a door open.
"Wow... Pristene condish. Looks like the parents never entered."
He smirked and sat on the edge of the floral bed, looking at his dusty shoes.

He waited for the bang of doors and the raised voice of his dad's.
Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 ATgAAABzVMGaz7MVoUrF19SIkgPF2Bogquz
(Younger Newt in trouble xD)
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:41 pm

Nikki got out a bunch of items from the kitchen and mixed them together, turning on the oven. She mixed cookie mix together in a slightly fast mix and was cutting some carrots and celery. Just then, the door pounded.
She quickly put flower over her hands and pretended to have tried to wipe them off as she walked to the door and slowly unlocked the door.
She opened the door all the way. Dark brown hair in long waves and draped over her shoulders as she saw Newt's dad infront of her.
"Hello . . . May I help you?" She blinked once, looking innocent and curious.

Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Hilary-duff-pictures-02
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:48 pm

Newt's dad had black hair, slick and shiy, flattened down.
He had thick-rimmed glasses, and blackish brown unblinking, bored looking eyes.
His pale face made him look all-round freaky. He NEVER smiled.
newt's dad wore a black suit with a lilac tie, he had his arms folded.
"Hello Miss.... I am to believe that you have several photo albums..Belonging to... The uhm.."
He cleared his throat.
"Weasleys."
He spat the name out in a disgusted way, eyes boring..ALmost.. As if into Nikki's soul.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:53 pm

Nikki's heart slightly raced, though she didn't show it. She scrunched her eyebrows together, "Albums?" she seemed confused, "I don't have any albums that I know of . . ." She looked suspiciously at Newt's father, "I don't think I'm very familiar with the Weasley's, either. I think you have the wrong person." She put her hands on the door, seeming to want to shut the door and let Newt's father to leave the home.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 8:57 pm

Newt's dad put his shiny shoe on the inside of her house.
"I'm sure you wouldn't mind me looking around."
He began, obviously ignoring her.
Newt's father was very thin and tall, not showing any resembelance to any Weasley generation.
He opened the door to the basment, stepping down the steps.
"Hmm."
He looked around, noticing a door that suddenly slammed shut.
Newt was on the other side of it, knelt by it, hands on door, peering through the keyhole.
"Not here."
He repeatedly muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sekura

Sekura

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:02 pm

Nikki shook her head, "I'm going to have to ask you to leave unless you have a warrent." She scrunched her eyebrows and looked at Newt's father, her heart racing more and more.
Back to top Go down
Samantha Calamear

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Newt's father ignored her again, eyes narrowing more.
Newt knew what hew as about to do, bracing himself he pushed his bony shoulder against the door, using all the strength he had to push it shut.
His dad tried to door handle and pushed it.
"I know you do."
He said fimly, banging it open finally, Newt pressing himself against the wall behind the door.
His dad looked around.. But suddenly stopped.
"Young lady. Why is my son around your house?"
He asked, walking over to the bed, picking up a stray blonde hair.
"Hmm. Now I won't leave until I get the albums OR Newton."
He walked over to her, taller than her. Much taller.

New book. BOOK 7! Bet on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book 6, True to Me   Book 6, True to Me - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book 6, True to Me
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3